Good week, bad week

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
A good week for Biden. He made a decent speech and dispelled all the cognitive slurs. He only told one lie in his speech and that is astonishing in the age of Trump.

Joe Biden's convention speech fact-checked

Not a good week for trump but not a disaster either. The arrest of more of his friends is an embarrassment but not major. People already expect these people to be crooks. The court ruling on his taxes was also inconvenient but not something that might hurt him now.

Of course people continue to die from the virus that trump at first dismissed. I think he is working on a strategy to deal with it as we speak.

I would give this week to Biden.

A good week for Biden. He made a decent speech and dispelled all the cognitive slurs. He only told one lie in his speech and that is astonishing in the age of Trump.

Not a good week for trump but not a disaster either. The arrest of more of his friends is an embarrassment but not major. People already expect these people to be crooks. The court ruling on his taxes was also inconvenient but not something that might hurt him now.

Of course people continue to die from the virus that trump at first dismissed. I think he is working on a strategy to deal with it as we speak.

How does a highly edited performance say anything about Sleepy Joe and his cognitive abilities? Just shows that the video editors hired by the DNC are top flight and were able to put together a smooth program last night. As expected, BTW.

It's been a great week for me, Tommy. In fact EVERY week has been great since I developed diabetes about 6 months ago. I was so sick I almost died, I spent 2 days in a local hospital in early March of this year before my blood sugar levels were safe enough for me to go home. Luckily I don't have to inject myself with insulin at home, I take two insulin med pills once a day. My body has finally adjusted to the onset of diabetes, and I'm feeling better physically each day. This ordeal has been a real wake up call for me, I cherish each day I have much more than I did. I'm always in a good, positive mood, no matter what political crap may be happening around me. My motto is, "Live each day like it was your last". You can't go wrong with this kind of attitude. Thank you.

How does a highly edited performance say anything about Sleepy Joe and his cognitive abilities? Just shows that the video editors hired by the DNC are top flight and were able to put together a smooth program last night. As expected, BTW.
Good point.

Joe was able to read a speech. Big whoop.
Remember Joe isn't the asshole that challenged a questioner to a fight.
Joe isn't the guy that called a journalist a junkie.
Joe's a nice guy.

Kamala Harris is HISTORIC.
WONDERFULLY HISTORIC.

Joe was able to read a speech. Big whoop.
Remember Joe isn't the asshole that challenged a questioner to a fight.
Joe isn't the guy that called a journalist a junkie.
Joe's a nice guy.

Kamala Harris is HISTORIC.
WONDERFULLY HISTORIC.
Exactly.

Every week I don’t die from the TRUMPvirus is a good week

It's been a great week for me, Tommy. In fact EVERY week has been great since I developed diabetes about 6 months ago. I was so sick I almost died, I spent 2 days in a local hospital in early March of this year before my blood sugar levels were safe enough for me to go home. Luckily I don't have to inject myself with insulin at home, I take two insulin med pills once a day. My body has finally adjusted to the onset of diabetes, and I'm feeling better physically each day. This ordeal has been a real wake up call for me, I cherish each day I have much more than I did. I'm always in a good, positive mood, no matter what political crap may be happening around me. My motto is, "Live each day like it was your last". You can't go wrong with this kind of attitude. Thank you.
Two tablets a day is pretty good. I have 4 in the morning and 4 at night. Keep on top of it though because it is easy to get complacent.

Well I think he proved he is not the dribbling retard that trumpsters have been talking about. They need another plan.

Two tablets a day is pretty good. I have 4 in the morning and 4 at night. Keep on top of it though because it is easy to get complacent.
Thanks, Tommy. Good luck with YOUR living with diabetes. The insulin pills I take are THE most important ones for me, I always make them my top priority when taking my meds.

Are you looking forward to the Sleepy Joe Universal Mask Mandate he intends to impose if he takes over?

You need to up your scare tactics playbook. This is kinda lame since a lot of states are mandating masks already. This kinda of scare won't fly next week. People won't pay attention to it.

Joe's speech was pretty good last night. Trump's gotta be worried now since all he could do yesterday was rage tweet because it looks like Joe CAN actually make a speech and isn't sleepy after all. That doesn't bode well for the debates (for Trump).
This is gonna be fun.

Are you looking forward to the Sleepy Joe Universal Mask Mandate he intends to impose if he takes over?

It is a start

After Trumps inept leadership, we have the most infections and deaths in the world.

We need to “flatten the curve” all over again
Because Trump FAILED

Well I think he proved he is not the dribbling retard that trumpsters have been talking about. They need another plan.
They will still sell the lie while the ignore the ramblings of the bumbling buffoon

Biden admitted that he picked his vp based on sexist and probably racist discrimination. And the dems celebrated that.

this week was horrific for joe.

Trump's poll numbers ROSE during the dem convention, as the people got to see them better.

Biden admitted that he picked his vp based on sexist and probably racist discrimination. And the dems celebrated that.

Trump's poll numbers ROSE during the dem convention, as the people got to see them better.
I thought the polls were meaningless ?

I thought the polls were meaningless ?

The polls have to be taken with a serious grain of salt, because you lefties always lie.

but, the lack of a convention bounce, is telling.

New Topics

Forum List

Back