Good Topic.Anyone See Another Mass Evacuation Of Greater Manhattan Come June/July?,New Yorkers Finally Had Enough Of "This Chit"

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
Being Realistic, Once all this passes, although it may not anytime soon, you think another 100-300 thousands New Yorkers will flee much further south because of what Corona Virus has done to the states economy? Whats Cuomo gonna do if and when he loses a bunch more residents? odds are many will move to Florida/Texas. What are your thoughts/predictions of whats to come of New York State going into the summer?

Keep them in. Build the wall!!

movieposter.jpg

greater manhattan is looking more like parts of "The Stand"

Not a problem. For all its faults, New York can never hold everyone who wants to live there.

This is why their real estate values remain so ridiculous.

wont surprise me if the average condo there drops to 100K

Being Realistic, Once all this passes, although it may not anytime soon, you think another 100-300 thousands New Yorkers will flee much further south because of what Corona Virus has done to the states economy? Whats Cuomo gonna do if and when he loses a bunch more residents? odds are many will move to Florida/Texas. What are your thoughts/predictions of whats to come of New York State going into the summer?
I HOPE they do not all come up here to their vacation homes in Maine and bring the virus to us! Though it will likely happen, come summer!

Y'all gotta open or the nations in serious trouble

brrrr.jpeg
The lower middle classes and the poor are in deep shit if yas dont
Theyre shutting down Vegas till 5/31 ...I just heard while i was making a giant turky n bacon salad ..eventually all us further up the chain ....well it wont matter anymore mr and mrs mcmansion ...chew on that

This is could get really ugly

Forum List

Back