Good times-a-coming-coming, good times are coming

Typically, I'm an optimistic pessimist and sometimes vice-versa- it may be an age thang since younger people I talk with don't seem as concerned with what many see coming, but, the age thang offers a different perspective based on more seat time, as it were, and a very clear view in the rear view mirror of life- I became a Big Picture critic about 13 years ago, which is when I started paying attention, politically. Prior to that I had always called myself being a Republican- then I had my eyes opened- (read my signature line, I live it) - thank you Obama and Romney- not a dimes worth of difference outside certain parts of their rhetoric- that intrigued me and I started looking at History in the Big Picture manner- (past the rhetoric) - in the past 13 or so years I've connected a lot of dots (with various helpful sources) and some common sense and concluded with; Follow the money, see the agenda- and determined it ain't rocket science and doesn't require an esoteric understanding. It does, however, require an open mind- with anything other than an open mind a conclusion (analysis) is subjective- Period. Subjective renders superficial analysis- it ain't rocket science-

To that end here we have some pretty bleak thinking-
You Ainā€™t Seen Nothing Yet: The Worst Is Yet to Come
View attachment 436781

If that picture isn't enough invitation to initiate reading a little my points are validated.
All you described was the swamp that trump tried to drain. There over 70 million voters out there who recognize that distinction. You left them out of your analysis.
Oh please. Trump didnā€™t drain shit. He expanded it. Stop with the foolish hero worship. Youā€™re no different than the partisan Democrat.
agreed, he merely exposed it. 70 million are saying they want it drained though. you offered up nothing to drain it. just you ignoring it.

Typically, I'm an optimistic pessimist and sometimes vice-versa- it may be an age thang since younger people I talk with don't seem as concerned with what many see coming, but, the age thang offers a different perspective based on more seat time, as it were, and a very clear view in the rear view mirror of life- I became a Big Picture critic about 13 years ago, which is when I started paying attention, politically. Prior to that I had always called myself being a Republican- then I had my eyes opened- (read my signature line, I live it) - thank you Obama and Romney- not a dimes worth of difference outside certain parts of their rhetoric- that intrigued me and I started looking at History in the Big Picture manner- (past the rhetoric) - in the past 13 or so years I've connected a lot of dots (with various helpful sources) and some common sense and concluded with; Follow the money, see the agenda- and determined it ain't rocket science and doesn't require an esoteric understanding. It does, however, require an open mind- with anything other than an open mind a conclusion (analysis) is subjective- Period. Subjective renders superficial analysis- it ain't rocket science-

To that end here we have some pretty bleak thinking-
You Ainā€™t Seen Nothing Yet: The Worst Is Yet to Come
View attachment 436781

If that picture isn't enough invitation to initiate reading a little my points are validated.
All you described was the swamp that trump tried to drain. There over 70 million voters out there who recognize that distinction. You left them out of your analysis.
Oh please. Trump didnā€™t drain shit. He expanded it. Stop with the foolish hero worship. Youā€™re no different than the partisan Democrat.
agreed, he merely exposed it. 70 million are saying they want it drained though. you offered up nothing to drain it. just you ignoring it.
You mean Trump offered up nothing to drain it and chose to ignore it, resulting in his losing the election.

Forum List

Back