Good thing this old man didn't have gun...that beating helped him toughen up...

Yes....the important thing about guns...they allow the weak to defeat the strong......tell me...which empty hand fighting system would have allowed this old man to defeat this younger, stronger, sociopath?

Watch the video...especially the anti-gunners out there who tell us that these attacks never happen....

Video shows vicious attack on 87-year-old LaRosa's worker

Somebody get that dude a taser or some mace!

Mace and tazers are foolish.....this thug was fully content with killing that old man......that he didn't is just luck on the old man's part.....he used lethal force to accomplish his robbery.....mace and a tazer are less than adequate for this type of attack...

Yes....the important thing about guns...they allow the weak to defeat the strong......tell me...which empty hand fighting system would have allowed this old man to defeat this younger, stronger, sociopath?

Watch the video...especially the anti-gunners out there who tell us that these attacks never happen....

"the important thing about guns...they allow the weak to defeat the strong"

I guess you finally admitted you are weak. That took a lot of courage.

He was pointing out that an 87 year old man is weaker than a 20 year old thug.
Don't they still make sword canes? Slice and dice the little bastard.

No. He was pointing out he was weak. He specifically said "the weak to defeat the strong". I agree he is weak.

No. He was pointing out he was weak. He specifically said "the weak to defeat the strong". I agree he is weak.

Wow.....you got me....you really, really got me......I am so hurt....I will have to go to my room, and weep quietly to myself because of your deep, intellectual breakdown of who I am as a human being......

Oh I forgot for a moment. You're black. That automatically means you didn't understand. You lack capacity.

Wow.....you got me....you really, really got me......I am so hurt....I will have to go to my room, and weep quietly to myself because of your deep, intellectual breakdown of who I am as a human being......

:itsok:

Oh I forgot for a moment. You're black. That automatically means you didn't understand. You lack capacity.

Yes I lack the natural capacity to attract hair lice like you do.

Forum List

Back