Good thing people didn't have guns in Canada.....10 killed in mass stabbing attack, but no good guys with a gun...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
This just up......10 people killed.....more than in 5 of our mass public shootings, tied for one in this year of mass public shootings........

Knives, by the way, kill more people in the United States than mass public shootings do...every year....

we need to ban knives

At least 10 dead and 15 injured in stabbings, Saskatchewan police say
Ten people were killed and at least 15 were injured in a rash of stabbings that put the entire Canadian province of Saskatchewan on alert while police attempted to track down the two suspects, authorities said Sunday.
The suspects, named by police as Damien Sanderson, 31, and Myles Sanderson, 30, remained at large hours after authorities started receiving reports from about 5:40 a.m. local time of people being stabbed at the James Smith Cree Nation and in the village of Weldon.
Even the Washington Compost cant keep this from being told. Even with the Communist Kid Justin Trudeau banning all guns, people with EVIL in their hearts(like Marxists) will find ways to harm or murder other innocent people(sheeple). Than Justine and Joe Biden for this America...Dont ya just love it<SARCASM>.

This just up......10 people killed.....more than in 5 of our mass public shootings, tied for one in this year of mass public shootings........

Knives, by the way, kill more people in the United States than mass public shootings do...every year....

we need to ban knives

I think banning knives is going to be really hard. They are pretty much everywhere, in kitchens all over the country. There's no way to ban all knives. It would be impossible to get them all from everyone.

And then people would just start using sharp pointy things they find.

I don't think the knife ban is going to work.

At least 10 dead and 15 injured in stabbings, Saskatchewan police say Even the Washington Compost cant keep this from being told. Even with the Communist Kid Justin Trudeau banning all guns, people with EVIL in their hearts(like Marxists) will find ways to harm or murder other innocent people(sheeple). Than Justine and Joe Biden for this America...Dont ya just love it<SARCASM>.

I think the important thing is to find the Marxists. If we can eliminate the Marxists from our societies I bet our gun violence would go down really low.

"Justine"...that's funny! I like it. Stealing it! :)

It's hard to feel much for a populace that continues to disarm themselves.

If they would arm themselves they could more like America and be a lot safer!

Instead they are all hiding in their homes as a man with a knife terrorizes the entire country of Canada. LOL.

10. How many were killed in Uvalde?

Meanwhile, Americans use their legal guns 1.2 million times a year to save lives from rape, robbery, murder, beatings and stabbings.....

How many lives were saved in the Indiana mall? We can't tell because the good guy with the gun killed the attacker in 15 seconds...he didn't have 90 minutes, with 400 police officers standing outside the door, to kill 21 people....the armed civilian, with his concealed carry gun, killed him in 15 seconds......

Fifteen seconds after the shooting began, Elisjsha Dicken, a legally-armed 22-year-old man from Seymour, engaged the shooter in a gunfight. From a distance of forty yards, Dicken fired ten rounds from a Glock handgun, hitting the shooter eight times. The shooter fired once, and attempted to retreat into the restroom, but instead fell to the ground and died soon afterwards.[7][8][9]

So....genius....at Uvalde...you had over 400 police officers standing around for 90 minutes....while 21 people were murdered....by a guy with an AR-15 rifle....

In the Indiana mall, one armed civilian, with his privately owned, concealed carry pistol shot and killed an attacker who was also armed with an AR-15 rifle.........killed him in 15 seconds..

So...doofus........it isn't the weapon, it is the amount of time you allow the killer to kill before you start to shoot back at him.....

How many lives were saved in the Indiana mall? We can't tell because the good guy with the gun killed the attacker in 15 seconds

Maybe we should start arming mall cops. (I mean, give them all the necessary training, obviously, but then trick 'em out with some nice weaponry and then our malls are safe again!

So....genius....at Uvalde...you had over 400 police officers standing around for 90 minutes....while 21 people were murdered....by a guy with an AR-15 rifle....

Yeah, police aren't very useful. I read recently that the "concept" of a police force is actually kind of a new on in human civilization history. I think we can probably do better and improve response times if we had more concealed carry and open carry folks around. There's a lot of Americans who would gladly volunteer to be our local "goodguy" with his gun! That's Americans: they do what needs doing regardless.

So...doofus........it isn't the weapon, it is the amount of time you allow the killer to kill before you start to shoot back at him.....

Yup. Quoted for truth! The killer at Uvalde could easily have shut himself in a room with those kids and chased them around with a steak knife. So long as no one responded or stopped him and the victims were all within arms reach there's no difference.

I wish anti-gunners would just get over it. They don't know what they are talking about.

Forum List

Back