Good thing Britain doesn't have the 2nd Amendment and banned guns.....these criminals would be getting shot all over the place.

Clearly you have difficulties in reading and comprehension.

It seems your hearing aid is also defunct, I'd get it looked at.
Your non-response to what I posted is just a way to calm an emotional requirement that allows you to declare yourself a winner while unable to offer a coherent argument.

Well unlike yourself, I don't have hard disks full of cut and paste drivel. Clearly you will never run out of stupid things to post, you just keep on trpeating the same drivel time after time.

And you fail to actually refute the research, the Pew results about increased gun ownership and lower crime rates.....and post that....

You f*****g loser.

Not at all. You do remember, that in WW1 the AEF was supplied with guns by Britain and France, not to mention aircraft and artillery, oh and ammunition.

Yeah.......That really did the trick.......meanwhile, your asses were saved by American guns....twice....after you banned and confiscated guns from your own people, then slaughtered them to the tune of 15 million innocent men, women and children........

refute the research,
What research, certainly not scientific in any shape or form, merely glorified opinion polls extrapolated. The same methods used by your "researchers" would generate figures of millions of Americans being abducted by aliens every year if applied to those people claiming being abducted by aliens being extrapolated across the whole population.

What research, certainly not scientific in any shape or form, merely glorified opinion polls extrapolated. The same methods used by your "researchers" would generate figures of millions of Americans being abducted by aliens every year if applied to those people claiming being abducted by aliens being extrapolated across the whole population.

Actual research techniques by trained researchers.......who were anti-gun, trying to prove gun control points. They failed.

We have both private and public researchers, trained, professional researchers from different fields of study......and cause it doesn't support what you want, all of it is fake...

You really are a dumb ass.......how do you feed and dress yourself?

We have both private and public researchers, trained, professional researchers from different fields of study......and cause it doesn't support what you want, all of it is fake...
I've never said it is fake, but every one of your "studies" takes a small sample, and extrapolates the results into estimates not facts. If these studies were truly scientific they would all come up with the same results, and be able to be replicated at any time and anywhere.

You really are a dumb ass.......how do you feed and dress yourself?
Clearly better than you can...
1664903288455.png
1664903326478.png
1664903361481.png

Maybe you want to actually learn the UK laws on freedom of speech.

That way you won't sound so ignorant ;)

With every "right" there is a "responsibility"
Really?

Really?

Really. From your source (the Reason article):
"On 19 December 2012, to strike a balance between freedom of speech and criminality, the Director of Public Prosecutions issued interim guidelines, clarifying when social messaging is eligible for criminal prosecution under UK law. Only communications that are credible threats of violence, harassment, or stalking (such as aggressive Internet trolling) which specifically targets an individual or individuals, or breaches a court order designed to protect someone (such as those protecting the identity of a victim of a sexual offence) will be prosecuted. Communications that express an "unpopular or unfashionable opinion about serious or trivial matters, or banter or humour, even if distasteful to some and painful to those subjected to it" will not. Communications that are merely "grossly offensive, indecent, obscene or false" will be prosecuted only when it can be shown to be necessary and proportionate."

As far as I'm aware, the anti-monarchists were later released without any charges.

Really. From your source (the Reason article):
"On 19 December 2012, to strike a balance between freedom of speech and criminality, the Director of Public Prosecutions issued interim guidelines, clarifying when social messaging is eligible for criminal prosecution under UK law. Only communications that are credible threats of violence, harassment, or stalking (such as aggressive Internet trolling) which specifically targets an individual or individuals, or breaches a court order designed to protect someone (such as those protecting the identity of a victim of a sexual offence) will be prosecuted. Communications that express an "unpopular or unfashionable opinion about serious or trivial matters, or banter or humour, even if distasteful to some and painful to those subjected to it" will not. Communications that are merely "grossly offensive, indecent, obscene or false" will be prosecuted only when it can be shown to be necessary and proportionate."

As far as I'm aware, the anti-monarchists were later released without any charges.
The fact that your government arrests people for nothing but saying the "wrong" things isn't a problem for you huh?

In the United Kingdom, the crime of "malicious communications" carries a maximum sentence of two years in prison, a hefty fine, or both.

Go ahead and keep trying to tell me your king allows freedom of speech and reveal yourself to be a fool

he fact that your government arrests people for nothing but saying the "wrong" things isn't a problem for you huh?
No, not if, "Only communications that are credible threats of violence, harassment, or stalking (such as aggressive Internet trolling) which specifically targets an individual or individuals, or breaches a court order designed to protect someone (such as those protecting the identity of a victim of a sexual offence) will be prosecuted. Communications that express an "unpopular or unfashionable opinion about serious or trivial matters, or banter or humour, even if distasteful to some and painful to those subjected to it" will not. Communications that are merely "grossly offensive, indecent, obscene or false" will be prosecuted only when it can be shown to be necessary and proportionate."

Oh, and our King has nothing to do with making laws, do keep up.

No, not if, "Only communications that are credible threats of violence, harassment, or stalking (such as aggressive Internet trolling) which specifically targets an individual or individuals, or breaches a court order designed to protect someone (such as those protecting the identity of a victim of a sexual offence) will be prosecuted. Communications that express an "unpopular or unfashionable opinion about serious or trivial matters, or banter or humour, even if distasteful to some and painful to those subjected to it" will not. Communications that are merely "grossly offensive, indecent, obscene or false" will be prosecuted only when it can be shown to be necessary and proportionate."

Oh, and our King has nothing to do with making laws, do keep up.

Yeah those "malicious" Facebook posts are just sooooooo terrifying.

You have no problem with the government arresting a person because someone said they were mean on Facebook You people are literally a bunch of children who whine to big daddy government over such trivialities.

This is the reason you will never be able to understand Americans and our stance on liberty and intrusive government.

Last edited:
Yeah those "malicious" Facebook posts are just sooooooo terrifying.

You have no problem with the government arresting a person because someone said they were mean on Facebook You people are literally a bunch of children who whine to big daddy government over such trivialities.

This is the reason you will never be able to understand Americans and our stance on liberty and intrusive government.
To you or I, probably not, but to a bullied teenager who may or may not be from an ethic minority?

Keep telling yourself that. You've been brainwashed from birth about "freedom" in America, the truth is you are manipulated by the wealthy upper class to make them wealthier by pursuing "the American dream".

To you or I, probably not, but to a bullied teenager who may or may not be from an ethic minority?

Keep telling yourself that. You've been brainwashed from birth about "freedom" in America, the truth is you are manipulated by the wealthy upper class to make them wealthier by pursuing "the American dream".

Cry me a fucking river. The best thing that could happen to some teenagers today is to have to fight their own battles.

And I know quite well how it works here.

I was orphaned at 14 and homeless for 2 years as a teenager after leaving a shit foster home.

I was emancipated as a minor at 17, started working for myself and by the time I was 30 I owned 3 rental properties and had a successful construction and renovation business.

So don't try to tell me you know what is or isn't possible in the US.

You just don't understand people that value their rights and freedoms more than they value the fucking government.

Cry me a fucking river. The best thing that could happen to some teenagers today is to have to fight their own battles.

And I know quite well how it works here.

I was orphaned at 14 and homeless for 2 years as a teenager after leaving a shit foster home.

I was emancipated as a minor at 17, started working for myself and by the time I was 30 I owned 3 rental properties and had a successful construction and renovation business.

So don't try to tell me you know what is or isn't possible in the US.

You just don't understand people that value their rights and freedoms more than they value the fucking government.

He is such a doofus........

Forum List

Back