Good Suggestions from Newt's Readers

Adam's Apple

Apr 25, 2004
Your New Year's Resolutions for 2007
by Newt Gingrich
Posted Jan 03, 2007

"Winning the Future" readers from across the nation sent in their New Year's resolutions for Washington. And judging by the quantity and the quality of the responses I received, you and I are on the same page in our hope for a better America. We want to see an America that is safe, a Congress that spends responsibly and within our means, an education system that works, and leaders whose first priority isn't politics but the American people.

As promised, today I'm sharing with you just a sampling of the many New Year's resolutions I received. I want to be clear that while I don't necessarily agree with all of these responses -- they are your views, not mine -- they are the kind of thoughtful, American solutions that you would expect from a movement whose goal is to win the future for America. So here we go.

for full article:
http://www.humanevents.com/winningthefuture.php?id=18766

Newt is a great thinker for GOP, but he has way too much baggage.

Did he do coke as a young man or something?

I don't think so, then again neither did George W., contrary to what Judge said on Fox & Friends. The only one I heard admitting to such was Obama or was that Osama?

I don't think so, then again neither did George W., contrary to what Judge said on Fox & Friends. The only one I heard admitting to such was Obama or was that Osama?

I believe that would be Barack Hussein Obama that did.

I'm sick of hearing he has "too much baggage" and expect him to run. Why do people insist on writing him off when he is probably the best representative of conservatism out there. There's not a "lily-white" candidate out there. I'm writing him in anyway as he is far better than any other Republican candidate out there.

I'm sick of hearing he has "too much baggage" and expect him to run. Why do people insist on writing him off when he is probably the best representative of conservatism out there. There's not a "lily-white" candidate out there. I'm writing him in anyway as he is far better than any other Republican candidate out there.

Feel free to.

Exactly, but the liberal MSM gives people like Obama a free pass. I guess its ok to do coke if you're a "rock star" like Barack is.

Exactly, but the liberal MSM gives people like Obama a free pass. I guess its ok to do coke if you're a "rock star" like Barack is.

Coke is fine, Mormonism isn't. Like that?

When are the American people going to get wise to the fact that the MSM is using to them to drive an agenda? Obama is no more qualified to be president--especially in this day and age--than Popeye is.

Forum List

Back