Good Question.Do You Think That The Most Desperate Ones Are Stealing Toilet Paper From Restrooms?

This thought came to me earlier today. And it wouldn't surprise me that the lowest of the low/bottom of the barrel individuals would likely go into a restroom and snatch the one or two rolls of TP that's in the one or two stalls.
I wonder if small businesses/malls/gas stations/grocers, etc, are aware of this.
I think Nancy Pelosi would probably steal the roll of toilet paper from her local McDonalds/Burger King after she dined there.

Ironically it won't be generally burger king and Mcdonald, since those are places that have the money for locked roll holders. Instead it will be the smaller mom&pop independent shops that get robbed of toilet paper.

Anything that can be sold for on the street for a higher value than store shelf price, people will steal to do it.

The solution is of course... shoot criminals. We should be praising the police for doing this, not protesting it.

This thought came to me earlier today. And it wouldn't surprise me that the lowest of the low/bottom of the barrel individuals would likely go into a restroom and snatch the one or two rolls of TP that's in the one or two stalls.
I wonder if small businesses/malls/gas stations/grocers, etc, are aware of this.
I think Nancy Pelosi would probably steal the roll of toilet paper from her local McDonalds/Burger King after she dined there.

Ironically it won't be generally burger king and Mcdonald, since those are places that have the money for locked roll holders. Instead it will be the smaller mom&pop independent shops that get robbed of toilet paper.

Anything that can be sold for on the street for a higher value than store shelf price, people will steal to do it.

The solution is of course... shoot criminals. We should be praising the police for doing this, not protesting it.

well some places just leave one or two extra rolls in the stall,,,well, not anymore

Some low life son of a bitch stole the roll out of our jobsite shitter.

Someone who obviously deserves a 2X4 upside the head.

This is the reason I still am receiving the newspaper every morning. When toilet paper is no more, then newspaper comes to the rescue.

Now that's a place I won't step foot into right now. Not unless I got two cans of Lysol in my hands, a chem suit, a gas mask, and escape hatch... LOL

I still don't get the TP thing. I mean is it all being made in China, and people somehow know this ? Where were the news reports "Quick go out and stock up on TP" ??????

People scared they won't have it to wipe their arces with it ?? Do they think it makes for some kind of good filter material that they can stuff in their vents to keep corona out ???? I'm lost.:dunno:

Could be, they took the term SHTF a little too serious...…..

But just think when this is all over and life is back to somewhat normal...…..stores and these tp hoarders won't be able to give it away :21:

Now that's a place I won't step foot into right now. Not unless I got two cans of Lysol in my hands, a chem suit, a gas mask, and escape hatch... LOL
I gotta figure using a crapper that the Mexicans also use has made my immune system ready for anything.

well some places just leave one or two extra rolls in the stall,,,well, not anymore

I don't know about where you are, but here they have dual roll dispensers. So when one runs out, it switches to the other. But both are locked in.

it is amazing how much money we as a society spend on dealing with crime, because we don't really punish criminals anymore.

I think, honestly, that if we could actually calculate how much money we spend on crime... like higher interest rates on credit cards to pay for credit fraud protection, to the amount of money we spend on higher costs of goods at stores, for shop lifting, to how much money in wages is not paid to employees, to instead pay for security cameras and metal detectors.....

I think all of us are out likely thousands of dollars. Every single year, I wager each person in this country is out thousands.

If could only tally up that total cost, and send people a bill for the cost of crime.... we would have these criminals dead in a month. We'd shoot them all.

The problem is, no one realizes how much crime costs them.

Forum List

Back