Good Question.Do You Think That The Most Desperate Ones Are Stealing Toilet Paper From Restrooms?

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
This thought came to me earlier today. And it wouldn't surprise me that the lowest of the low/bottom of the barrel individuals would likely go into a restroom and snatch the one or two rolls of TP that's in the one or two stalls.
I wonder if small businesses/malls/gas stations/grocers, etc, are aware of this.
I think Nancy Pelosi would probably steal the roll of toilet paper from her local McDonalds/Burger King after she dined there.

This thought came to me earlier today. And it wouldn't surprise me that the lowest of the low/bottom of the barrel individuals would likely go into a restroom and snatch the one or two rolls of TP that's in the one or two stalls.
I wonder if small businesses/malls/gas stations/grocers, etc, are aware of this.
I think Nancy Pelosi would probably steal the roll of toilet paper from her local McDonalds/Burger King after she dined there.

I was able to call a favor and we scored a new roll of 12 today. This stuff is like gold now. It's astounding.

My worry was that I was going to be that guy who made fun of the Crazies who bought all the TP and then find myself out of luck when we ran out. Haven't even come close to that point, and I've shared with others when there were limited supplies at the grocery store as I care about humans other than myself. I just don't want to be that guy who looks like the fool, lol.

This one ...thay are not going to snatch... I promise you!:04:

1585102571841.png

i wonder if some of them steal them, then resell them for $5.00 a roll

1585103833764.jpeg

i wonder how many rolls of TP Obama Phone Girl can fit inside her body

It's so informative to know this is what you do with your time, sit and think about toilet paper.

And when I say it's informative, I mean it isn't. Because nobody gives a shit about your incessant narcissistic diarrhea posts.

I still don't get the TP thing. I mean is it all being made in China, and people somehow know this ? Where were the news reports "Quick go out and stock up on TP" ??????

People scared they won't have it to wipe their arces with it ?? Do they think it makes for some kind of good filter material that they can stuff in their vents to keep corona out ???? I'm lost.:dunno:

I just go to the store room where I work and grab a case.

I was able to call a favor and we scored a new roll of 12 today. This stuff is like gold now. It's astounding.

My worry was that I was going to be that guy who made fun of the Crazies who bought all the TP and then find myself out of luck when we ran out. Haven't even come close to that point, and I've shared with others when there were limited supplies at the grocery store as I care about humans other than myself. I just don't want to be that guy who looks like the fool, lol.

Yanno, I heard --- on CBC as a fatter o' mact --- that a study found that USians use THREE ROLLS OF TOILET PAPER A WEEK, PER PERSON. And this is long before the pandemic spurred legions of morons to think "duh, let's clean out the toilet paper shelves".

THREE ROLLS A WEEK. That would last me a month. Got to wonder what in the fuck people are DOING with this shit.

The only other explanation for this mindless activity is that USians never shit at home. They hold it for the worksite, the grocery store or wherever. Now suddenly they have to use their own bathroom which has bizarrely never been supplied before, and the thing to do is stock up for the 24th century.

I still don't get the TP thing. I mean is it all being made in China, and people somehow know this ? Where were the news reports "Quick go out and stock up on TP" ??????

People scared they won't have it to wipe their arces with it ?? Do they think it makes for some kind of good filter material that they can stuff in their vents to keep corona out ???? I'm lost.:dunno:

THANK YOU, exactly, makes no sense at all. I can see food, entertainment, laundry, all sorts of legitimate concerns but --- freaking toilet paper? Who thinks of this shit? What were they using up to now?

Dude, we know who steals TP...

5bb6d35824000051009863eb.jpeg

Forum List

Back