Good Question. Can We Expect Kamala To Take Unscripted/Candid Question From A Full Press? Anytime Soon?

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
I think we all know the answer to that one. So now we have a Presidential Ticket where neither one will talk to reporters! well, maybe Kamala will just talk to her friends on ABC/CNN/PMS-NBC. But Fox News? hmm,,,probably not.

I think we all know the answer to that one. So now we have a Presidential Ticket where neither one will talk to reporters! well, maybe Kamala will just talk to her friends on ABC/CNN/PMS-NBC. But Fox News? hmm,,,probably not.
Lol a Trump cultist crying about being unwilling to talk to reporters :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

The "candid questions" will be better blowjobs than she ever gave Willie Brown.
we can just see her on CNN,,,,the host will ask her questions like,,,,,,so Karen, what did you have for breakfast today?...or.....how often do you eat watermelon,,,,,and/or,,,so Kamalia,,,what is your favorite ice cream flavor,,,and/or,,,,,Kamala,,,how many toys do you have?

If you look at the Left party, they really have no reason to debate.

No one is voting FOR them.

The ONLY reason leftists will vote in November is to try and BEAT TRUMP. Their candidate could be Chicken Little. makes no difference
because they aren't voting for anyone...only against someone.

Where are you going to find a "full press"?

She's communicated quite well during her political career, much much better than dumb donald who even fumbles the soft ball questions on Fox.

Karen, when a large tree falls in a forest, does it make a sound? or just lie about her shady past.

Karen, when a large tree falls in a forest, does it make a sound? or just lie about her shady past.
I think you've had more to drink than me tonight.

I think you've had more to drink than me tonight.
i dont see her taking interviews anytime soon,,especially if Biden tanks another 5 points this week

Forum List

Back