Good Piece in the Times Editorial Page on 1/6/21 Insurrection Attempt.

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.

I don't agree with everything the author proposes.... but he's on the mark about strengthening the Electoral Count act of 1877. Because when Trump loses again, this will start all over; especially when the next Republican is voted out of office.

From the piece:

"Time and distance from those events could have led to reflection and contrition on the part of those involved, but that’s not so. Remember how, in the frantic days before Jan. 6, Mr. Trump insisted over and over that Georgia’s election was rife with “large-scale voter fraud”? Remember how he called on Mr. Raffensperger to “start the process of decertifying the election” and “announce the true winner”? Only those words aren’t from last year. They appear in a letter Mr. Trump sent to Mr. Raffensperger two weeks ago."

I don't agree with everything the author proposes.... but he's on the mark about strengthening the Electoral Count act of 1877. Because when Trump loses again, this will start all over; especially when the next Republican is voted out of office.

From the piece:

"Time and distance from those events could have led to reflection and contrition on the part of those involved, but that’s not so. Remember how, in the frantic days before Jan. 6, Mr. Trump insisted over and over that Georgia’s election was rife with “large-scale voter fraud”? Remember how he called on Mr. Raffensperger to “start the process of decertifying the election” and “announce the true winner”? Only those words aren’t from last year. They appear in a letter Mr. Trump sent to Mr. Raffensperger two weeks ago."
''good piece from the times''= HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
you must be blind, because it says OPINION = crap

From the piece:

LOL

FJB I is down to 36% and communist democrats still think Republicans are going to lose.

They have greater confidence in their fraud than most others.

From the piece:

Another win for the good guys:

1645867347720.png

From the piece:

J6 Reichstag Fire

Forum List

Back