Good op/ed piece on statues

I have read about black confederates. They are not mentioned very often. Also I recall that the largest slave holder in Charleston, SC at the start of the civil war was black. which I something else that gets missed in overall discussion of the mid 19th century.
I don't think that is the point of their aim in taking down the old statues of confederates...It's a test..

32461ea472ba3d603a88934c1ab19937--fireflies-truths.jpg

I have read about black confederates. They are not mentioned very often. Also I recall that the largest slave holder in Charleston, SC at the start of the civil war was black. which I something else that gets missed in overall discussion of the mid 19th century.
I don't think that is the point of their aim in taking down the old statues of confederates...It's a test..

I understand, but at first you meet them with facts that were hidden
in the first "test" years ago. (The physical rewriting of history)

You make a joke out of whatever whining comments they are trying to
make, and shove those facts in their face. When they put up a struggle
that's when we repeat Charlottesville.

The Progressive War Against the Dead | RealClearPolitics

Of course the looney left wing whackos would go nuts over this point of view.
It is a mistake to think this has anything to do with racism and slavery. For 150 years those statues have been there and it has not effected one person. A flag flying above a state capital, that is different. That is like saying their allegiance is divided. But statues to dead men hardly a risk to the Republic.

But it is about having to feel offended. Having something to be offended about that only attacks white people. Having something simple and easy to use that helps with the left wing's subversive actions.

But the whole statue thing has nothing to do with race.

For 150 years those statues have been there and it has not effected one person

Most of the statues or monument's were erected in the early part of the 20th Century. During rise of the KKK, Race riots, lynchings and Jim Crow laws.

Forum List

Back