Good Ole' Joe, one million new jobs!

Just one week in and look at all the great things Good Ole' Joe has done already.

Now this, one million new jobs!

• The switch will help create one million new autoworker jobs in the US, he said.
Are leftists really this dense?
Yes.

Trump just signed an EO that lifted restrictions on mining necessary rare-earth elements for driving an electric economy. China mines and processes most of these right now. You can bet the extremist Biden commies will reverse the lifting of that ban and if we really do figuratively abandon the car for the horse, China will become our electric OPEC.
Democrats are so stupid!

The government subsidizes the electric vehicle industry. Who is going to pay for all those outlets that the toy cars need? That's right, the U.S. taxpayer.

Just like we've always paid for the fossile fuel industry with subsidies, oil spill cleanup and the odd two-trillion-dollar war

Just one week in and look at all the great things Good Ole' Joe has done already.

• The switch will help create one million new autoworker jobs in the US, he said.

No. They are even denser.

On million jobs?? What a load of bull shit. It will probably cost 1 million jobs.

Using tax payer money to create jobs? You aren't very bright.

Replacing every single government vehicle in a single sweep is a waste of money.

it should be done by attrition

It always amuses when people who don't understand economic expresses their opinion on economic issues.

I know exactly what you mean. As my undergrad degree is in Economics, I constantly laugh at posts like yours.
What is that old saying? A little bit of knowledge is a dangerous thing? LOL

Peace brother

You do know this is intended to ruin our economy, right?

Well of course it is! Up is down, left is right, fact is fiction. I totally understand Trumpian "speak."
I doubt you understand anything other than what the media feeds you.

Seriously, I laughed out loud reading this.

You guys are a hoot. Another fine example of the TRumpist vision, up is down, left is right, fact is fiction.

I don't know, we will need need to find some and ask.

No. They are even denser.

On million jobs?? What a load of bull shit. It will probably cost 1 million jobs.

Did Rush tell you to say that? LOL, I loves me a Trumpet! (isn't that fat boy dead yet?!)

Sleepy Joe is on track to be the best President of the century.

How do you consider killing 50,000 jobs right off the bat, shifting energy dependence onto foreign countries, and signing an egregious 37 executive orders like a dictator would (his words, not mine) all to be signs of a great President? Then again, he kicked Obama’s ass in the number of votes he got all by sitting in his basement.

How do you consider killing 50,000 jobs right off the bat, shifting energy dependence onto foreign countries, and signing an egregious 37 executive orders like a dictator would (his words, not mine) all to be signs of a great President? Then again, he kicked Obama’s ass in the number of votes he got all by sitting in his basement.
Because he's just another shill liar. Or he or them are incredibly stupid.

Well now we know it was 10,000 new jobs.
Whatever… maybe you can find something in Trumps tax returns.
Keep swallowing the bullshit

10,000 new jobs and millions of new immigrants to take care of… who also need jobs or public assistance.
Thank you Biden you f ***ing whack job.

Forum List

Back