Good Obama signed up so can we eliminate the White House Doctor expenses...

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
President Obama has enrolled in the federal health-care insurance exchanges, selecting a bronze-tiered insurance plan on the D.C. marketplace, the White House announced Monday.
Obama signs up for health care, selects ?bronze? plan in D.C. exchange

So does this mean we can save money by eliminating this expense??

The physician to the president is the director of the White House medical unit,
which is a part of the White House military office, and treats the vice president,
family members and White House staff and visitors.

He or she oversees a staff of five military physicians, five nurses, five physician assistants, three medics, three administrators and an IT Manager.
HowStuffWorks "10 Most Expensive Presidential Perks"

BarryCare aside, all our presidents should have the immediate care availability afforded by the current program IMO.

So why did he sign up???
It's a waste either way!
Either he needs Obamacare or he doesn't!

Answer stupid photo OP!

ONCE again the optics is the objective!
STUPID WASTE of people's time and energy to sign up Obama???
Come on...

BarryCare aside, all our presidents should have the immediate care availability afforded by the current program IMO.

So why did he sign up???
It's a waste either way!
Either he needs Obamacare or he doesn't!

Answer stupid photo OP!

ONCE again the optics is the objective!
STUPID WASTE of people's time and energy to sign up Obama???
Come on...

Oh, okay.

So, go SUCK EGGS if it upsets you, and this SOMETIMES CAPS game is fun.

Good Obama signed up so can we eliminate the White House Doctor expenses...

healthmyths will be happily corrected to know the staff signed the Pres up as a symbolic support for ACA and that his medical care will continue as it has traditionally for all presidents by the Armed Forces.

And if he didn't sign up for Obamacare I can guarantee you would have started a thread about "Obama doesn't even enroll in his own program".

You're a hypocrite of the highest magnitude.

Seems desperate.

Reeks of the fake.

Should have his mouthpiece make it clear the commoner's plan DO NOT APPLY HERE

arrogant-obama.jpg

And if he didn't sign up for Obamacare I can guarantee you would have started a thread about "Obama doesn't even enroll in his own program".

IDIOT!!!

There is NO practical REASON for the President with a staff of 24 people dedicated to his health! Dumb f...K!
That's why I asked the question of you idiots...
A) Why waste resources,etc. for Obama to do NOTHING but a PHOTO OP!
B) Or drop the below staff of 24 and save millions a year!

which is a part of the White House military office, and treats the vice president,

He or she oversees a staff of five military physicians, five nurses, five physician assistants, three medics, three administrators and an IT Manager.

Already happened

http://www.usmessageboard.com/healt...-why-doesn-t-obama-enroll-in-his-own-aca.html

last week

So what was Obama doing? Governing by polls? ONe day shows he showed sign up .. he signs up symbolically.. WHY answer critics?
Again Obama administers by putting finger to wind and see what polls say!

IDIOT!!!

There is NO practical REASON for the President with a staff of 24 people dedicated to his health! Dumb f...K!

Calm down old man, you're going to fall down and break your hip.

How about addressing what I actually said this time.

IDIOT!!!

You actually said I would be asking why Obama didn't sign up right?
Obviously you are so ignorant of what ACA has you stupidly would think I'd be in favor of Obama signing up!
Obama told the biggest LIE to idiots like you that simple MATH would show you but YOU can't even count to 20 without taking your shoes off!
Obama told idiots like you in order to pass ACA there were 10 times more UNINSURED then there really is!
Idiots like you don't seem to know Obama counted 10 million people as "uninsured" THAT ARE NOT citizens!
And you idiots have NO idea that 14 million Americans saying they were uninsured simply need to register with Medicaid!
Finally do you and your idiots REALLY think it is necessary for 18 million people that make over $50,000 that pay out of their own pocket their
medical expenses rather then take their employers' health plans.. ?? WHY if you subtract the 10 million the 14 million and 18 million you find
less the 4 million that truly need and want health insurance!
SO why are you idiots including Obama still counting 46 million? Never was but it was a BIG ASS LIE told to pass ACA!

"symbolic"... another word for FAKE!

Designed to give lo-info voters some security and a path to follow. Interesting all the new fees and taxes associated with the lack of health care 85% of the people will receive.

The cost of President Obama’s massive health-care law will hit Americans in 2014 as new taxes pile up on their insurance premiums and on their income-tax bills.

Most insurers aren’t advertising the ObamaCare taxes that are added on to premiums, opting instead to discretely pass them on to customers while quietly lobbying lawmakers for a break.

But one insurance company, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama, laid bare the taxes on its bills with a separate line item for “Affordable Care Act Fees and Taxes.”

The new taxes on one customer’s bill added up to $23.14 a month, or $277.68 annually, according to Kaiser Health News. It boosted the monthly premium from $322.26 to $345.40 for that individual.

The new taxes and fees include a 2 percent levy on every health plan, which is expected to net about $8 billion for the government in 2014 and increase to $14.3 billion in 2018.

There’s also a $2 fee per policy that goes into a new medical-research trust fund called the Patient Centered Outcomes Research Institute.

Insurers pay a 3.5 percent user fee to sell medical plans on the HealthCare.gov Web site.

ObamaCare supporters argue that federal subsidies for many low-income Americans will not only cover the taxes, but pay a big chunk of the premiums.

But ObamaCare taxes don’t stop with health-plan premiums. MORE:

New ObamaCare fees coming in 2014 | New York Post

OBAMA COULDN'T USE WEBSITE TO SIGN UP FOR OBAMACARE!!!!

Obama Couldn?t Use Website To Sign Up For Obamacare « CBS DC

HOW ABOUT THEM CAPS!!!

Obama pretended to sign up in hopes that the sheeple would follow. Some did. Sad that certain people are so easily fooled.

The whole thing was an insult to Americans. He has the best care, something none of us are allowed to have any more. Then he pretends to sign up, but no way in hell would he be stupid enough to actually type personal information into the Obamacare site. I wonder how many idiots were tricked into thinking that he really signed up.

He doesn't give a damn about our privacy being violated and our identities at risk. They knowingly told people that they had to sign up at an unsecure website or face fines.

Obama Administration Knowingly Put People's Sensitive Info at Risk
Obama Admin. Knew of Healthcare.gov Security Risks Before Launch | Washington Free Beacon

Last edited:
IDIOT!!!

You actually said I would be asking why Obama didn't sign up right?
Obviously you are so ignorant of what ACA has you stupidly would think I'd be in favor of Obama signing up!
Obama told the biggest LIE to idiots like you that simple MATH would show you but YOU can't even count to 20 without taking your shoes off!
Obama told idiots like you in order to pass ACA there were 10 times more UNINSURED then there really is!
Idiots like you don't seem to know Obama counted 10 million people as "uninsured" THAT ARE NOT citizens!
And you idiots have NO idea that 14 million Americans saying they were uninsured simply need to register with Medicaid!
Finally do you and your idiots REALLY think it is necessary for 18 million people that make over $50,000 that pay out of their own pocket their
medical expenses rather then take their employers' health plans.. ?? WHY if you subtract the 10 million the 14 million and 18 million you find
less the 4 million that truly need and want health insurance!
SO why are you idiots including Obama still counting 46 million? Never was but it was a BIG ASS LIE told to pass ACA!

Exactly!! Right now there are more uninsured citizens than there were before this mess was passed. This is just the beginning because once the employer mandate kicks in, tens of millions will lose what they have. But, somehow it's no longer a crisis that requires government intervention. Now it's just a minor unintended consequence of the law and they intend to do nothing about it. Pay your fine. Die of cancer or whatever illness is killing you because you can no longer afford insurance. Obama doesn't care because this law was never about health care. He has his new power, so fuck the people.

Forum List

Back