Good News

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
To those of us on the Pacific coast.

The air today is better. Not great and we still need to stay inside but it's better.

I started to see the outline of the trees on Whidbey Island last night. I saw some lights too.

Today I can see the island through the haze.

I can see Puget Sound and boats on the water.

Rain is the forecast too.

There will be relief from the fires with the rain but it will take time to get it all out.

The air today is better. Not great and we still need to stay inside but it's better.

I started to see the outline of the trees on Whidbey Island last night. I saw some lights too.

There will be relief from the fires with the rain but it will take time to get it all out.

Good for you, Dana. :)

And the GOOD news for ME is that, yes, I DID save on my car insurance last month. The BAD thing about THAT is I haven't owned a car since November of 2017. SOMETHING ain't quite right..................................... ;)

And the rain will wash the shit off of the streets too.

I can't believe the hate from you far right wingers. You don't give a damn about this.

In fact, I think you all are sad that we are getting a handle on the wildfires and smoke.

This isn't a democratic or republican thing. This is a HUMAN thing. Wildfires are out of control in Idaho, Montana, Nevada, Arizona, Utah, Wyoming and others. Parts of Interstate 25 have been closed in Wyoming because of smoke.

Evacuations are happening all over the west. People are losing their homes and everything they have.

Yet none of you people give a damn.

You are such sick people.

Yeah your air pollution is now over Europe , I hope you fuckers are happy now.

Rake your damn forrest!!!!!!

So tell me, what is there to rake? Our forest floors here are covered with moss, flowers, grass, rocks and plants. There is nothing to "rake."

Cabin#61.jpg
Forest#33.jpg
Forest#123.jpg
Forest#138.jpg
Forest#392.jpg
Forest#411.jpg
Forest#416.jpg
Forest#526.jpg
Forest#527.jpg
Forest#569.jpg
Forest#573.jpg
Forest#595.jpg
Forest#619.jpg
Forest#673.jpg

I can't believe the hate from you far right wingers. You don't give a damn about this.

In fact, I think you all are sad that we are getting a handle on the wildfires and smoke.

This isn't a democratic or republican thing. This is a HUMAN thing. Wildfires are out of control in Idaho, Montana, Nevada, Arizona, Utah, Wyoming and others. Parts of Interstate 25 have been closed in Wyoming because of smoke.

Evacuations are happening all over the west. People are losing their homes and everything they have.

“I can't believe the hate from you far right wingers.”

It’s very easy to believe – I knew before getting to the end of your OP that rightists would be exhibiting their hate.

It’s very easy to believe – I knew before getting to the end of your OP that rightists would be exhibiting their hate.

I didn't think that anyone could have a problem with wildfires being brought under control and smoke clearing out.

The fires aren't just in Washington, Oregon and California. They are in most of the other western states. People are losing their homes and their way of life.

I don't understand how anyone can see this as anything but a human thing.

They scream in panic about cities burning but when asked what city is burning they can't name one.

When it comes to actual towns and millions of acres burning to ashes, they don't care.

I didn't think that anyone could have a problem with wildfires being brought under control and smoke clearing out.

The fires aren't just in Washington, Oregon and California. They are in most of the other western states. People are losing their homes and their way of life.

They scream in panic about cities burning but when asked what city is burning they can't name one.

When it comes to actual towns and millions of acres burning to ashes, they don't care.
This is what far too many conservatives have become.

I did not see any hate

I saw someone make fun of you all that think that Climate Change is responsible for the fires.
I saw someone make a suggestion that reasonable forest mangement could help.

I know that we are suppossed to just wringe our hands and coddle ya, but -

It seems that they have no beliefs beyond hate.

No one should have any problem with wildfires being brought under control and smoke finally clearing out. At least no normal, mature adult wouldn't.

These are some seriously sick and disturbed people.

I did not see any hate

I saw someone make fun of you all that think that Climate Change is responsible for the fires.

No one should have any problem with wildfires being brought under control and smoke finally clearing out. At least no normal, mature adult wouldn't.

True.

And it is good news, most of us are glad to hear it.

True.

Thanks. I'm glad to know most are not crazy.

I thought this was at least one subject all people on this board could agree with.

Wow was I wrong. I underestimated the hate from the far right.

True.

Thanks. I'm glad to know most are not crazy.

I thought this was at least one subject all people on this board could agree with.

Wow was I wrong. I underestimated the hate from the far right.

I did not see any hate

New Topics

Forum List

Back