Good news! My story was so horrifying it made my reader run to the toilet and vomit

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
It's just nice to know that my writing can make someone run to the toilet and vomit.

When you accuse people of being a liar, you reveal that you are a liar.

I didn't call you a liar ... I just said your writing is tame and bland ... whoever puked had spoiled potato salad for lunch is all ...
You're calling me a liar, with no proof.

The reason you assume other people lie is because you are a liar.

That is always the way I know I can't trust people, when they assume I'm a liar.

Trustworthy people assume other people are trustworthy, unless proven otherwise.

I didn't call you a liar ... I just said your writing is tame and bland ... whoever puked had spoiled potato salad for lunch is all ...

That is always the way I know I can't trust people, when they assume I'm a liar.

Trustworthy people assume other people are trustworthy, unless proven otherwise.

This is the logic of a narcissist. Are you on medication or in therapy?

Go ahead and post something that will make me run to the toilet and puke ... and it better be more than a double-barreled shotgun in a whorehouse ...

I've noticed that liberals aren't just nasty when you talk about politics. They're nasty about everything, even when you're sharing news about a hobby, they're nasty.

Yeah ... putting the word "vomit" in your OP title kinda asks for it ... you invited this candor, so what's the problem? ...

Please share your hobby ... find something nice you've written and I'd be happy to read it ... if it involves pirates, I'm sure to like it ...

Forum List

Back