Good news....gun ownership by minorities reaches 40%....blacks, 40%, democrats, 38%, even dumb biden voters, 39%....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Rasmussen research into gun ownership.....good news on the ownership front...

A new Rasmussen Report Survey finds that about 43% of households for likely US voters own guns. What is most interesting is that the household gun ownership rates for blacks (40%), other minorities (40%), Democrats (38%), even those who strongly approve of Biden (39%), and liberal (35%) are as high as they are. Also interesting is the extreme uniformity of gun ownership by sex and age. Not surprisingly, higher income is associated with higher household gun ownership..

Even better news; you can find ammo on the shelves again.

A little more expensive than it should be, but at least it's there.

I went to Walmart yesterday just to take a look. Here it is deer season, and the only rifle ammo they had was a shitload of FMJ 7.62x51.

Although we do have a local gun shop that's pretty well stocked, but his prices are high. But there's also a gun show going on every week now, within 100 miles of here.

Rasmussen research into gun ownership.....good news on the ownership front...

A new Rasmussen Report Survey finds that about 43% of households for likely US voters own guns. What is most interesting is that the household gun ownership rates for blacks (40%), other minorities (40%), Democrats (38%), even those who strongly approve of Biden (39%), and liberal (35%) are as high as they are. Also interesting is the extreme uniformity of gun ownership by sex and age. Not surprisingly, higher income is associated with higher household gun ownership..

I own guns I still vote democratic. And I’m glad democrats are arming themselves.

I own guns I still vote democratic. And I’m glad democrats are arming themselves.

Ok Elmer.

1638120954532.png

Shot a nice doe this year with my 450 bushmaster. My brother got a doe and 8 point. That’s what guns are for. Or to defend my property and life. Not a gas station the next state over. I don’t take my guns to riots and neither do you.

Even you guys admit Kyle was an idiot. I’m going to trump rallies to be an idiot.

I went to Walmart yesterday just to take a look. Here it is deer season, and the only rifle ammo they had was a shitload of FMJ 7.62x51.

Although we do have a local gun shop that's pretty well stocked, but his prices are high. But there's also a gun show going on every week now, within 100 miles of here.
Good for all you M-1A shooters out there....What was the price?

Shot a nice doe this year with my 450 bushmaster. My brother got a doe and 8 point. That’s what guns are for. Or to defend my property and life. Not a gas station the next state over. I don’t take my guns to riots and neither do you.

Even you guys admit Kyle was an idiot. I’m going to trump rallies to be an idiot.

Go for it.....morons like you have already done that...back when he was running for office...the only thing that happened is the Secret Service checked out your rifles and permits and sent you on your way.......

Considering all of the violence is coming from shitheads like you, you will have a boring time walking around with your gun...

Oh, dry the fuck up.

No one has ruger 450 bushmaster ammo. Luckily i only use 4 a year. Three to make sure it’s in site and 1 to shoot the deer.

Ill probably order online soon.

Go for it.....morons like you have already done that...back when he was running for office...the only thing that happened is the Secret Service checked out your rifles and permits and sent you on your way.......

Considering all of the violence is coming from shitheads like you, you will have a boring time walking around with your gun...
That would be the classy correct thing to do. But if some unhinged trump supporter comes at me you better find me not guilty if he makes me afraid for my life.

The problem is you do believe that fear is justified if it’s a black person shot. If I shoot a trump supporter suddenly you’ll start seeing things more my way.

Like with Zimmerman. 14 year old black boy scary.

Actually, I’m being a hypocrite right now. I know some scary thug like 14 year old boys. But I wouldn’t have to shoot one. Two, maybe. Depends how big they are. But Zimmerman was a pussy if he had to shoot trevon. But because trevon was black and wearing a hoody...

You don't know that Trump supporters carried rifles at the RNC convention when Trump was nominated....and nothing happened....you know that...right?

The difference between Kenosha and the Republican National Convention?

3 violent felons didn't attack anyone at the RNC...so they didn't have to be shot.....

That would be the classy correct thing to do. But if some unhinged trump supporter comes at me you better find me not guilty if he makes me afraid for my life.

The problem is you do believe that fear is justified if it’s a black person shot. If I shoot a trump supporter suddenly you’ll start seeing things more my way.

Like with Zimmerman. 14 year old black boy scary.

Actually, I’m being a hypocrite right now. I know some scary thug like 14 year old boys. But I wouldn’t have to shoot one. Two, maybe. Depends how big they are. But Zimmerman was a pussy if he had to shoot trevon. But because trevon was black and wearing a hoody...

14? He was 17 and 5' 11" tall, you moron......and had to go to live with his father because of his escalating, out of control behavior....

You don't know that Trump supporters carried rifles at the RNC convention when Trump was nominated....and nothing happened....you know that...right?

3 violent felons didn't attack anyone at the RNC...so they didn't have to be shot.....

They were all highly vetted.

14? He was 17 and 5' 11" tall, you moron......and had to go to live with his father because of his escalating, out of control behavior....
Honestly, I have to apologize for being wrong and a hypocrite. I’ve run into a kid like you’re talking about. If I was neighborhood watch, I’d follow that kid. And if he jumped me and I couldn’t take him, I’d use my gun.

The presence of open carriers outside the Quicken Loans Arena, where the Republican Party nominated Donald Trump as its presidential candidate on Tuesday, was expected. Over the past five years, visible firearms have become a regular, symbolic fixture at demonstrations and political events. Despite a last-ditch effort by the president of Cleveland’s patrolmen’s association to temporarily ban open carry in the city, Ohio remains one of 47 states that permit the practice in some form, making it perfectly legal for citizens to hang a rifle over their shoulder, or strap a handgun to their hip, and wander around public areas with the weapon in plain view.

Honestly, I have to apologize for being wrong and a hypocrite. I’ve run into a kid like you’re talking about. If I was neighborhood watch, I’d follow that kid. And if he jumped me and I couldn’t take him, I’d use my gun.
I would certainly hope that when he was beating your head on concrete, you would shoot him.

The presence of open carriers outside the Quicken Loans Arena, where the Republican Party nominated Donald Trump as its presidential candidate on Tuesday, was expected. Over the past five years, visible firearms have become a regular, symbolic fixture at demonstrations and political events. Despite a last-ditch effort by the president of Cleveland’s patrolmen’s association to temporarily ban open carry in the city, Ohio remains one of 47 states that permit the practice in some form, making it perfectly legal for citizens to hang a rifle over their shoulder, or strap a handgun to their hip, and wander around public areas with the weapon in plain view.

And?

Nothing happened.....with guys walking around the Trump nomination convention with rifles...

What happened in Kenosha?

3 violent felons attacked an innocent young man........and got shot for their stupidity.....

It isn't carrying the gun that is the issue...it is violent criminals attacking people that is the issue.

New Topics

Forum List

Back