Good news for immunity disorder persons, they have a vaccine for you

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
:yes_text12:
This is great news, now they have everyone covered for a vaccine, know what I mean? I know my german shepherd is immune compromised, my system is different too, and strong :cool: . We're going to rush out and get these as soon as available. Hopefully it prevents the next phase of things, like the last one(s) did, since Delta won't last forever. Whatever it is, you know the upper hands on things have us covered & our best interests in mind.

Love

Happy for ya, but just remember who developed, approved, and manufactured the vaccines in record time. You're welcome.
...and remember who paid China's Wuhan Lab (run by a Chinese general) to do "gain-of-function" research on bat viruses.

Happy for ya, but just remember who developed, approved, and manufactured the vaccines in record time. You're welcome.

Yeah but Trump proved great success on all objective measures, that doesn't get you elected when Mad Joe Robinette and the Kosher Commie are another option.

How is it that you are supposed to know if you don't have adequate protection from the first two doses?

It's easy for a guy to conclude this covid business is biological warfare, they tweaked what is colds and flu, possibly going forward.

Then there's the reality their numbers are lies, and others lie about the numbers too. More than that deaths by COVID are equal to or less than deaths surrounding COVID, possibly ito include their experiment vaccines. Can't cure the common cold, flu shots every year for some. Welcome to the new flu shot, they want this one mandatory, like it's a super shot, ongoing, IMO.

They unleashed this to reduce populations. Meanwhile the rich and govt. gather up the resources off stupid shit like battery op. cars as if GRIDS are free of environmental harm & you can eliminate oil production. What a racket.

Say, is it just a coincidence the Delta variant is more contagious than the first run?

What's the next run?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back