Good news for Democrats: Portland breaks all time annual homicide record with two months remaining in the year

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
Let's go, Brandon!

They deserve everything they get in that shithole. Burn it down!

1634742021564.png

As of October 19, 2021, Portland, Oregon, has surpassed the record number of homicides for a given year with 67 homicides year-to-date.

Fox News reports that Portland’s record number of homicides for one year was 66, set in 1987, but the city has seen 67 for 2021.

The Associated Press notes that there have been “about 1,000 shootings” in Portland and “firearms have accounted for three-quarters of homicides.”

While many of the shootings can allegedly be traced to “gangs, fights and retaliation killings,” the violence is so widespread that innocent bystanders are endangered.

For example, 34-year-old Jacob Eli Knight Vasquez was struck by a stray bullet and killed in late September while sitting in a popular pizza bar.
Vasquez’s family pointed to police budget cuts and other restrictions that tie officers’ hands.

Vasquez’s brother-in-law, Don Osborn, said, “Let’s please untie the hands of our law enforcement officers. I believe if the proper tools were in place for our law enforcement officers, this wouldn’t even have happened.”

On June 22, 2021, Breitbart News observed Portland Police Association Executive Director Daryl Turner describing officer morale being “as bad as it’s ever been.”

Turner told NBC Nightly News that defunding the police had played a role in the conditions:

Morale is as bad as it’s ever been before. We’re dealing with rioting at a level and sustained violence that we’ve never seen before, we’re looking at violence in our city, gun violence in our city, like we’ve never seen before. We’re looking at the most catastrophic staffing levels that we’ve ever seen before; we’re looking at budget cuts to defund us at levels never seen before.

Let's go, Brandon!

View attachment 554087

As of October 19, 2021, Portland, Oregon, has surpassed the record number of homicides for a given year with 67 homicides year-to-date.

Fox News reports that Portland’s record number of homicides for one year was 66, set in 1987, but the city has seen 67 for 2021.

The Associated Press notes that there have been “about 1,000 shootings” in Portland and “firearms have accounted for three-quarters of homicides.”

While many of the shootings can allegedly be traced to “gangs, fights and retaliation killings,” the violence is so widespread that innocent bystanders are endangered.

For example, 34-year-old Jacob Eli Knight Vasquez was struck by a stray bullet and killed in late September while sitting in a popular pizza bar.
Vasquez’s family pointed to police budget cuts and other restrictions that tie officers’ hands.

Vasquez’s brother-in-law, Don Osborn, said, “Let’s please untie the hands of our law enforcement officers. I believe if the proper tools were in place for our law enforcement officers, this wouldn’t even have happened.”

On June 22, 2021, Breitbart News observed Portland Police Association Executive Director Daryl Turner describing officer morale being “as bad as it’s ever been.”

Turner told NBC Nightly News that defunding the police had played a role in the conditions:
Hmmm better get on that gun control....

Let's go, Brandon!

View attachment 554087

Only Dimtards could be stupid enough to believe this isn't the inevitable result of defunding the police.

I drove through Portland yesterday, it's a shithole. Mountains of garbage piles all over the place aka homeless camps. Everything covered in graffiti. Illegals and bums roaming the streets. Once voted the most livable city in the USA then liberals from California invaded and took over, now it's a shithole like the rest of the Dem shithole cities.

I drove through Portland yesterday, it's a shithole. Mountains of garbage piles all over the place aka homeless camps. Everything covered in graffiti. Illegals and bums roaming the streets. Once voted the most livable city in the USA then liberals from California invaded and took over, now it's a shithole like the rest of the Dem shithole cities.

Portland, OR and Berkley, CA are the two filthiest cities I've ever been in, hands down. And I've traveled extensively through Latin America, South Asia, and Eastern Europe.

Let's go, Brandon!

View attachment 554087

61AevWQ7fUL._AC_UL480_QL65_.jpg

Imagine Portland in another 40 years.

Let's go, Brandon!

View attachment 554087

This is one of Old Rock's ideas to reduce AGW. Fewer people, fewer farts (methane) less global warming.

Portland, OR and Berkley, CA are the two filthiest cities I've ever been in, hands down. And I've traveled extensively through Latin America, South Asia, and Eastern Europe.
Some years ago, I guided some friends from Australia to a Raiders game in Oakland. We took BART from the city and what stood out in their minds was just how much of a shithole Oakland was as they passed through on the train.

Let's go, Brandon!

View attachment 554087

Clearly this is caused by the pandemic.

New Topics

Forum List

Back