Good News, At Least 160 confederate Monuments Were Finally Removed In 2020

Perhaps, but they likely comprise a small contingent of those who voted for Trump overall. I only know 1 or 2 Trump supporters in real life that care about this sort of thing.

The ones in this thread who care about it are almost all Trunpsters.
History buffs are all trumpeters?

Not really. Trumpsters are often uneducated and just like confederate statues.

Sucks for you all, huh?
Wishful thinking at it's finest but you just keep thinking like that. It always make things so much easier when your enemies underestimate you.

Wishful thinking at it's finest but you just keep thinking like that. It always make things so much easier when your enemies underestimate you.

What is that even supposed to mean?

Are you my enemy? Am I underestimating you? Are you even going to do anything other than sit on your ass eating Pringles?

Stop being so dramatic.

Are you my enemy? Am I underestimating you? Are you even going to do anything other than sit on your ass eating Pringles?

Stop being so dramatic.
Yes.
Yes.
You gotta problem problem with Pringles?

Stop being so dramatic.
Yes.
Yes.
You gotta problem problem with Pringles?

You're being dramatic. You're not going to do anything other than sit there acting like a keyboard warrior.

Enjoy your Pringles, fatty.

"UR MY ENEMY AND YOU UNDERESTIMATE ME!!!!"

1615497871160.png

Forum List

Back