Good News, At Least 160 confederate Monuments Were Finally Removed In 2020

I ain't 'rewriting' jack shit. Actually the only clown rewriting here is post 109. I just challenged him on it.
I bet the house he runs away. You in or what?
I know, still trying to figure out what civil war battle happened at stone mountain

I ain't 'rewriting' jack shit. Actually the only clown rewriting here is post 109. I just challenged him on it.
I know, still trying to figure out what civil war battle happened at stone mountain

So you're not taking the bet, and I keep my house.

That leaves me with Dave. He ain't got shit.

How ironic though that an asshat who comes charging in here claiming monuments are all about history --- doesn't know his history. Guess history isn't that important for some wags.

How ironic though that an asshat who comes charging in here claiming monuments are all about history --- doesn't know his history. Guess history isn't that important for some wags.
Why would I ? Sherman didn't fight over a granite mountain

Why would I ? Sherman didn't fight over a granite mountain

I know.

If he had ------------------ there'd be statues. So I'm told.

Let us then correct the record:

Stone Mountain was the site of a major and important Civil War battle. Many brave men died there. Both the battle and the men deserve to be remembered. This is called "history".

Edit to:

Stone Mountain was the site of no major or important Civil War battle. No brave or unbrave men died there. Neither the battle nor the men deserve to be remembered since they did not exist. The original claim is called "pulling history out of one's ass".

It's just hilarious that the same klown whining about "Waaaah, muh history" reveals himself to be a total stranger to that history and thinks he can just make it up ......... which shoots his claim to be a defender of history in the back.

Lest we forget to remember....

I'm very happy to read about this. I hope it continues.

All of those monuments and statues should be in a museum where they belong.

People who attacked our nation causing the bloodiest war in our history, which put brother against brother, which killed over 600 thousand Americans, should never been revered or celebrated.

They should only be held in contempt. They aren't patriots. Patriots don't go to war to leave the union.

They are traitors to our nation and the last thing they deserve is our respect or any sort of monument or statue.

Only Nazis and commies would be happy about removing history. You libtards are so friggin stupid.

Once AGAIN for the stupids ---- monuments are NOT where we keep history. BOOKS are where we keep history. Nothing changed about that.

Monuments are where we REWRITE history, if so inclined, which is what these particular monuments tried to do, and succeeded for too long. Why don't you tell the class what sort of folks would be UNhappy that the REWRITE was undone.
Bull! Monuments record history same as books do and books can be written in an attempt to rewrite the history recorded by monuments just as easily as the other way around. Fact is both are made by people and sometimes people either lie or do not know the truth and record something else. You're all about agenda; not history and not truth. You desperately search for excuses.

Perhaps some monuments to rebel soldiers might be spared, but those who led the rebellion ought to have their monuments removed.

"Propaganda transmitters"? Your own propaganda term?
Stone Mountain was the site of a major and important Civil War battle. Many brave men died there. Both the battle and the men deserve to be remembered. This is called "history".

OH REALLY.

What "major and important Civil War battle" was this then? WHO died there? HOW "many"? Surely you "remember".

This is called "a challenge". How will you handle it?
The carving is on Stone Mountain. There was a major battle at Stones River and another at Lookout Mountain which was a part of the Battle for Chattanooga.
I miscued to the extent of confusing the names.

People who attacked our nation causing the bloodiest war in our history, which put brother against brother, which killed over 600 thousand Americans, should never been revered or celebrated.

They should only be held in contempt. They aren't patriots. Patriots don't go to war to leave the union.

They are traitors to our nation and the last thing they deserve is our respect or any sort of monument or statue.

Okay cool. Racism and oppression is over in America then.

According to the Democrats, racism and oppression never will be over. Otherwise, how else would they win an election?

Besides cheating, I mean.

It isn't Democrats who are fighting to keep these statues and monuments, it is the right wingers, racist, conservatives, GOP, etc.

Folks like you will make sure that doesn't happen.

According to the Democrats, racism and oppression never will be over. Otherwise, how else would they win an election?

Besides cheating, I mean.

Folks like you make sure that it will never be over.

Sure. Nothing like removing our history cause you don't like that part of our history.

What an idiot you are.

From the 45 communist goals to take over America that were documented way back in the early 1960s, here are a few of what the communists planned to do:

22. Continue discrediting American culture by degrading all forms of artistic expression. An American Communist cell was told to "eliminate all good sculpture from parks and buildings, substitute shapeless, awkward and meaningless forms."

23. Control art critics and directors of art museums. "Our plan is to promote ugliness, repulsive, meaningless art."

31. Belittle all forms of American culture and discourage the teaching of American history on the ground that it was only a minor part of the "big picture." Give more emphasis to Russian history since the Communists took over

Only Nazis and commies would be happy about removing history. You libtards are so friggin stupid.

Once AGAIN for the stupids ---- monuments are NOT where we keep history. BOOKS are where we keep history. Nothing changed about that.

Monuments are where we REWRITE history, if so inclined, which is what these particular monuments tried to do, and succeeded for too long. Why don't you tell the class what sort of folks would be UNhappy that the REWRITE was undone.
Bull! Monuments record history same as books do and books can be written in an attempt to rewrite the history recorded by monuments just as easily as the other way around. Fact is both are made by people and sometimes people either lie or do not know the truth and record something else. You're all about agenda; not history and not truth. You desperately search for excuses.

Uhhhmmmm.... I ain't the asshat who just made up a fictitious "very important battle" that never happened, Gummo, so which one of us is "desperate"?

Last edited:
How many statues must be removed before slavery never happened?

Aaaaaaaaaaand here he comes YET again....

artworks-000486922809-4p04hs-t500x500.jpg

Hey Dave, I got an idea.
Why don't you keep running the same lame fallacy over and over and over expecting different results.
I'm sure nobody will notice.

"Propaganda transmitters"? Your own propaganda term?

OH REALLY.

What "major and important Civil War battle" was this then? WHO died there? HOW "many"? Surely you "remember".

This is called "a challenge". How will you handle it?
The carving is on Stone Mountain. There was a major battle at Stones River and another at Lookout Mountain which was a part of the Battle for Chattanooga.
I miscued to the extent of confusing the names.

I *KNOW* the carving is on Stone Mountain, I brought it up in the first place.

Stones River and Lookout Mountain are both in Tennessee, not even in the same state as Stone Mountain. I've known Lookout since I was a kid. A total of 89 soldiers died in that battle, rather insignificant on the scale of that war.

That area was one of several that was not-at-all enthused about the Confederacy and largely resisted it and supported the Union, along with places like the Texas Hill Country, Searcy County Arkansas, the "Free State of Jones" in Mississippi and Winston County Alabama, as well as East Tennessee in general, which had voted overwhelmingly against secession and would have seceded from Tennessee in the same way West Virginia seceded from Virginia, if not for the presence of Confederate troops making sure that didn't happen.

Forum List

Back