Good Morning lefty! Are any of you dead yet from the Virus? If so are you Blaming Trump?

the fact that dead liberals puts a smile on your ugly face reveals your uglier soul

you are truly human scum

No "dead" liberal can be counted as actually dead until an oaken stake has been driven through the chest cavity where normal people have hearts. Even then they still vote though, unlike common zombies, they don't have to leave the grave to do it.

Even then, they've been known to walk.

if-there-was-ever-a-zombie-apocalypse-liberals-would-tell-5290949.png

Yes WE MUST HAVE INCLUSION!

JO

Since I speak fluent Trumper; I will translate this post for the sane people out there....

Translation: "Stop saying mean things about my Daddy!!!"
View attachment 312785

Sorry. Wrong. You must have had your decoder ring set to LAST weeks number!

Democrats: Always a week late and a dollar short.
Remember when Trump was calling all of this coverage a hoax last week -- and this week all I see are morons like you whining??

Did something change? Did someone declare this hoax a national emergency or something?

Why give this hoax so much of your attention when we still have to stop Jade Helm??
No. It's still a hoax. The national emergency is the Democrat hysteria. That's worsening by the hour.

There's no question that they are trying to create national hardship in order to capitalize on it....the problem is it will probably work for them.

JO

Happy "Smiling Latino With Corona Beer" Day ya'll.

All those who've died of Corona virus please check in here.

I'm still getting used to this dead thing. At first I didn't realize it....then when I tried to get a glass of water I couldn't actually pick up the glass....my hand passed right through it. I heard weeping in the other room...went in there to see my wife and sister in law consoling each other and I said ... "Hey...What's up" But nobody heard me..... At that Point I got a tap on the shoulder and was surprised to see a guy wearing a GO DNC shirt standing next to me.... " they can't hear you " he said...".you're dead...Corona virus got you.....but you can make the best of it
by voting Democrat in November 2020 and you can still use a keyboard believe it or not "

JO

Since I speak fluent Trumper; I will translate this post for the sane people out there....

Translation: "Stop saying mean things about my Daddy!!!"
View attachment 312785

Sorry. Wrong. You must have had your decoder ring set to LAST weeks number!

Democrats: Always a week late and a dollar short.
Remember when Trump was calling all of this coverage a hoax last week -- and this week all I see are morons like you whining??

Did something change? Did someone declare this hoax a national emergency or something?

Why give this hoax so much of your attention when we still have to stop Jade Helm??
No. It's still a hoax. The national emergency is the Democrat hysteria. That's worsening by the hour.

It's going to backfire on them.

Jo

Forum List

Back