Good luck keeping your job

President Joe Biden’s plan to hike the corporate tax rate could cost one million jobs if coupled with other measures that reverse former President Donald Trump’s tax cuts.

A study from the National Association of Manufacturers (NAM) found that if the corporate tax rate is raised to 28% and should Biden follow through on his campaign promise to repeal certain elements of Trump’s Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA) then approximately one million jobs could be lost.

Study Calculates How Many Jobs Could Be Lost If Biden Hikes Corporate Tax Rate, Reverses Trump-Era Tax Cuts
Raise the minimum wage instead! Higher paid labor Creates more in Demand and generates more in tax revenue.

You do realize this thread is about jobs being lost under Biden. Good luck getting a raise...dumbass.

Most of the productive jobs have been off-shored already, and what hasn't is now a green card holder's career at a third of the wage, and of course wetbacks get a big chunk of the construction and service industries now. Screw giving their employers yet more subsidies and tax breaks; they want to support BLM, Red China's economy, and Democrats now they can pay all of the costs for their agenda as well.

Things like this always make me glad that I never worked for another person my entire adult life.

If they did away with loop holes, they wouldnt have to act out political theater and "raise taxes"
Of course, those corrupt loons would never actually fix anything. If they didnt have fear, they wouldnt have power.

If they did away with loop holes, they wouldnt have to act out political theater and "raise taxes"
Of course, those corrupt loons would never actually fix anything. If they didnt have fear, they wouldnt have power.
\Yep. Do away with the special exemptions and subsidies, and the tax base is larger while the hit on individuals is much smaller. People who work for wages shouldn't be paying taxes on their wages in the first place the income tax was never intended to tax wages of working people. Wages aren't income anyway, they're simply a barter agreement, no profit or loss for the recipients.

Forum List

Back