Good Lord. We're going to have to deploy the military in these Dem hell holes.

It does smell Soros indeed!

He said this, after all.

1590805695650.png

We all know how much better rioting is, THAN actually fixing poor black communities, hell, its been going on since LBJ and the 60's. Pouring our nation's wealth into poor black communities didn't work 50 years ago, 40 years ago. 30 years ago, 20 years ago and it isn't working now. Lets stop enabling our poor. Lets expect them to fit in and be educated and work, and pay their way.

We all know how much better rioting is, THAN actually fixing poor black communities, hell, its been going on since LBJ and the 60's. Pouring our nation's wealth into poor black communities didn't work 50 years ago, 40 years ago. 30 years ago, 20 years ago and it isn't working now. Lets stop enabling our poor. Lets expect them to fit in and be educated and work, and pay their way.
Do you know how much has been skimmed off before anything gets to those neighborhoods. Most. And guess by who.

Do you know how much has been skimmed off before anything gets to those neighborhoods. Most. And guess by who.
There are so many scams going on. And many African Americans partake in it. But no reporting of it.

Minnesota was the tenth largest state to vote for Hillary. I wonder if they will be voting for Biden now?
I didn't know downtown Minneapolis was a matter for customs and border patrol.
Where is the massive LE needed to protect, identify, arrest and charge these arsonists and looters with the millions of dollars worth of damage they have done?

I'm very much appalled by what happened to Floyd, but, TWO WRONGS DO NOT MAKE A RIGHT.
These people HAVE to know that robbing stores of merchandise has NOTHING to do with a cop killing someone.

Forum List

Back