Good lord! A Bowl of Spaghetti

Gdjjr

Platinum Member
Oct 25, 2019
Texas
The two men also exchanged their view of the case against Matt Gaetz. Novak wrote “Scoop I can’t report: Rep. Gaetz is the subject of a secret Grand Jury probe of sex with minors and possibly murder conspiracy. I trust the source. Charges/accusations are apparently ‘very credible.’” Adams responds that “The allegations against him do not sound credible” with Novak answering “I don’t want to believe them but my source says it looks bad from closer in.” Adams then texts “I’m betting against it but the extortion counter claim sounds credible. Has witnesses apparently.” Novak concludes that “Now the Gaetz’s have burned Kent AND Levinson.”

SMH- I remember, years ago, when there was a *big* story in the news about some sex scandal in the UK- I remember thinking then, I'm glad the US doesn't have that kind of problem :rolleyes: - that was then, then came Gary Hart- and too many to count since then or keep track of- I guess we need more laws- to prevent more laws from being broken by those who write more laws-

Follow the money, see the agenda-

From the comments: One wonders if anyone in the FBI or the Joe Biden Administration has the courage to follow this investigation through to wherever it might lead.

Good question.

The answer is NO.

The two men also exchanged their view of the case against Matt Gaetz. Novak wrote “Scoop I can’t report: Rep. Gaetz is the subject of a secret Grand Jury probe of sex with minors and possibly murder conspiracy. I trust the source. Charges/accusations are apparently ‘very credible.’” Adams responds that “The allegations against him do not sound credible” with Novak answering “I don’t want to believe them but my source says it looks bad from closer in.” Adams then texts “I’m betting against it but the extortion counter claim sounds credible. Has witnesses apparently.” Novak concludes that “Now the Gaetz’s have burned Kent AND Levinson.”

SMH- I remember, years ago, when there was a *big* story in the news about some sex scandal in the UK- I remember thinking then, I'm glad the US doesn't have that kind of problem :rolleyes: - that was then, then came Gary Hart- and too many to count since then or keep track of- I guess we need more laws- to prevent more laws from being broken by those who write more laws-

Follow the money, see the agenda-

From the comments: One wonders if anyone in the FBI or the Joe Biden Administration has the courage to follow this investigation through to wherever it might lead.

Good question.

The answer is NO.
God Kennedy was one of the biggest whores around and that was 60 yrs ago.

I give him a lot of credit. His harems were always beautiful. He never raped them except ,well the 19 yr old intern he got smashed on booze then doinked her. His biggest complaint by tell alls paint him as just a Quickie Dickie...lol

• Banned
God Kennedy was one of the biggest whores around and that was 60 yrs ago.

I give him a lot of credit. His harems were always beautiful. He never raped them except ,well the 19 yr old intern he got smashed on booze then doinked her. His biggest complaint by tell alls paint him as just a Quickie Dickie...lol
I guess the article you obviously didn't read went over your head- imagine that.

Remember folks, it was Trump's Justice Department that opened up a case against Matt "Pervert" Gaetz.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

Remember folks, it was Trump's Justice Department that opened up a case against Matt "Pervert" Gaetz.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC
Trump had people he called the "swamp" around him also. He could have gotten rid of more. That is on him. But he would still be affected by them. You could tell at times that he was not agreeing with some of their ways. It fell on him. But he was the outsider. So much could have been done. The infrastructure bill could have been done a few years ago. Progs did nothing. They let people die. Them, elites, some Repubs, the swamp, the media and entertainers. Murderers...

Trump had people he called the "swamp" around him also. He could have gotten rid of more. That is on him. But he would still be affected by them. You could tell at times that he was not agreeing with some of their ways. It fell on him. But he was the outsider. So much could have been done. The infrastructure bill could have been done a few years ago. Progs did nothing. They let people die. Them, elites, some Repubs, the swamp, the media and entertainers. Murderers...
Bill Barr, who you deplorables lauded all along is the "swamp?"

• Banned
Follow the money, see the agenda- the article connects some dots

Forum List

Back