Good Job Teachers!!!

They asked a dozen what??...Hint...they're trolling the person attempting a "gotcha" moment. :)
BTW, the link doesn't work.
I don't remember ever taking a book home and having to read it or having homework. I don't know what percent of public school students are allowed to get away with this, but it's a much bigger number that private schools. Private school parents are paying so they care. And a lot of public school parents care too so those kids take homework home and they get A's and B's. I got B-'s and C's.

Howard Stern admits this too. He went to Boston University. How he got in he doesn't know. I got in to Eastern Michigan University because of Wrestling. Boston had this program for retards called basic studies. 2 years. If you passed all those classes you went for your real major after that. So both of us had to learn how to be students our freshman year of college.

High school allowed us to be slackers. They need the graduates. If I don't pass it makes my teacher look bad and the school loses money? So they pass us. Many Americans graduate high school really really stupid.

I don't remember ever taking a book home and having to read it or having homework. I don't know what percent of public school students are allowed to get away with this, but it's a much bigger number that private schools. Private school parents are paying so they care. And a lot of public school parents care too so those kids take homework home and they get A's and B's. I got B-'s and C's.

Howard Stern admits this too. He went to Boston University. How he got in he doesn't know. I got in to Eastern Michigan University because of Wrestling. Boston had this program for retards called basic studies. 2 years. If you passed all those classes you went for your real major after that. So both of us had to learn how to be students our freshman year of college.

High school allowed us to be slackers. They need the graduates. If I don't pass it makes my teacher look bad and the school loses money? So they pass us. Many Americans graduate high school really really stupid.
There was a time when people rarely went to college and having graduated high school meant a person was educated. And many people would leave school as soon as they were old/large enough to work adult jobs. The cows didn't milk themselves.

it's working for me. I'll post it again. It's how the video is set up. it gives you his info on his site and then you click on it again.

Last edited:
I'm going on my third season coaching Golf at the High School... I've come to the sad conclusion that many teachers are stupid and uneducated.....
Just speaking with them shows that they should be scooping ice cream not teaching our kids....

If this doesn't want to make you cry from embarrassment i don't know WHAT. Don't know how many are in a dozen.....they ask...A Dozen what? LOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Man, this doesn't seem real lol but I do have to say that the capital of The United States question confused me because even though I knew that Washington DC was the capital, I thought it was just a nickname lol so I had to look it up.

I didn't know who exactly fought in the civil war except the north and the south, and I didn't know if 1776 counted as the year that The United States of America was established or not, because it seems to me I remember that we actually officially gained our independence a few years after the declaration was signed, unless they're talking about when our country was first discovered, (which wasn't originally by Columbia) but I still know more than these idiots considering all of that LOL XD

I'm going on my third season coaching Golf at the High School... I've come to the sad conclusion that many teachers are stupid and uneducated.....
Just speaking with them shows that they should be scooping ice cream not teaching our kids....

If they even know how to count the scoops that is.

Most teachers are pretty dumb which is why they got into teaching because they weren't smart enough to actually go out in the real world and DO IT.

Forum List

Back