Good Jo Jorgensen video

I have voted 3rd party when I didn't like either the democrat or republican for president.

This is not Let's Make A Deal. There is no Door number 3. You either vote for a President who fights for American citizens and confronts our enemies or you vote for the man who is owned by China and will be a meat puppet for Pelosi and the Marxists.
I’ll take the Marxist over the racist homophobic moron who can’t speak in coherent sentences any day.

No vote is "thrown away". The vote goes to whoever it is cast. Each candidate should expect to earn each and every vote.

This is not Let's Make A Deal. There is no Door number 3. You either vote for a President who fights for American citizens and confronts our enemies or you vote for the man who is owned by China and will be a meat puppet for Pelosi and the Marxists.
I’ll take the Marxist over the racist homophobic moron who can’t speak in coherent sentences any day.
that would make you a useful idiot,,,

Im voting for her, most likely.
The libertarian party needs to fucking get out there. Make people aware. Especially this election. They have a decent minded, logical candidate. Unlike that mentally retarded one in 2016.

When the Democrats are destroyed, we can think about a third party. :auiqs.jpg:
I've been hearing that same thing for 35 yrs only to be stabbed in the back by republicans over and over,,,
The GOP has been a disappointment by not being aggressive enough on Conservative issues. Unfortunately the alternative not only stands for destroying Conservative issues they stand with the mob, erasing our history and creating the new law of the land The Race Police. Do as we say or you are a Racist. No thank you.

I've been hearing that same thing for 35 yrs only to be stabbed in the back by republicans over and over,,,
The GOP has been a disappointment by not being aggressive enough on Conservative issues. Unfortunately the alternative not only stands for destroying Conservative issues they stand with the mob, erasing our history and creating the new law of the land The Race Police. Do as we say or you are a Racist. No thank you.
it might be because the GOP are left wing big government progressives that dont care about the constitution,,,

at least thats what their record proves,,,

it might be because the GOP are left wing big government progressives that dont care about the constitution,,,

Many have sold out whatever Republican values they had. But again the alternative is literally voting for Marxism driven by Racial hatred. That fact and the balance of the Supreme Court is plenty enough reason to vote for Donald Trump and not a third party candidate showing up WAY too late.

Many have sold out whatever Republican values they had. But again the alternative is literally voting for Marxism driven by Racial hatred. That fact and the balance of the Supreme Court is plenty enough reason to vote for Donald Trump and not a third party candidate showing up WAY too late.
might be true , but I'd rather start the fight now so my children dont have to,,,

the only difference with republicans and dems are the repubes are moving slower at a totalitarian state than the dems are,,,you know kinda like the frog in the boiling water,,,turn it up slow and they/we wont notice until its to late,,,

both parties have the same end game,,,

might be true , but I'd rather start the fight now so my children dont have to,,,

the only difference with republicans and dems are the repubes are moving slower at a totalitarian state than the dems are,,,you know kinda like the frog in the boiling water,,,turn it up slow and they/we wont notice until its to late,,,

OK but with the SCOTUS teetering to the Left and the rapid rise of BLM through Race and Police hatred this is a particularly bad time to take up the fight with an unknown 3rd party candidate. JMO.

OK but with the SCOTUS teetering to the Left and the rapid rise of BLM through Race and Police hatred this is a particularly bad time to take up the fight with an unknown 3rd party candidate. JMO.
I've been doing this same fight for 35 yrs,,,and during that time the republicans have fucked me and the country up the ass over and over,,,

Forum List

Back