Good Guy With a Gun Saves Cop

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Gun confiscation is now a dead issue, and for good reasons.

A suspect is dead and a deputy is in the hospital after a shooting took place on I-75 near the Corkscrew Road exit, according to Lee County deputies.

Witnesses saw the whole thing happen. They tell us a deputy tried to pull over a man on I-75 near the Corkscrew Road exit.

The suspect took off in his vehicle reaching speeds up to 100 miles per hour. Eventually, the driver got out of his car and attacked a deputy. That’s when witnesses say a third person came over and shot the suspect.

“My husband was honking his horn to try and stop the guy to get some attention from him, and another guy with a blue shirt came out with a gun,” said Shanta Holditch.

Holditch described the scene that closed the Corkscrew Road exit for hours. It backed up traffic along I-75 for miles and left one person dead.

Keep reading…

Gun confiscation is now a dead issue, and for good reasons.

A suspect is dead and a deputy is in the hospital after a shooting took place on I-75 near the Corkscrew Road exit, according to Lee County deputies.

Witnesses saw the whole thing happen. They tell us a deputy tried to pull over a man on I-75 near the Corkscrew Road exit.

The suspect took off in his vehicle reaching speeds up to 100 miles per hour. Eventually, the driver got out of his car and attacked a deputy. That’s when witnesses say a third person came over and shot the suspect.

“My husband was honking his horn to try and stop the guy to get some attention from him, and another guy with a blue shirt came out with a gun,” said Shanta Holditch.

Holditch described the scene that closed the Corkscrew Road exit for hours. It backed up traffic along I-75 for miles and left one person dead.

Keep reading…

Here is another one! This one is good

Passing Driver Fatally Shoots Gunman Attacking Arizona State Trooper | The Huffington Post

That’s when the unidentified good Samaritan, who was traveling with his wife, pulled over as he spotted the attacker on top of the trooper, pounding his head into the pavement, according to a statement from investigators. The trooper asked for help as the driver approached. The motorist returned to his car to retrieve his gun, ordered the man to stop and, when he continued to fight the trooper, the motorist fired.

Forum List

Back