Good Friday- A Legal Holiday in 12 US States. Why?

I agree...it should go.

Along with MLK's birthday.
MLK is not a religious holiday. Try dealing with the issue

We are talking about holidays that should not be there for religous reasons.

Or holidays that simply suck ?

You want to do away with Christmas too ?
What the fuck are you blathering about.? Try if you can to explain how a holiday dedicated to a civil rights icon is equivalent to a religious holiday

You don't read very well...but then you do have your left wing blinders on.

I asked you if you were talking about it just for religious reasons or reasons that suck.

You asked about people paying for others to take holidays that are religious in nature.

I asked if that is what you were talking about if it was just reasons that suck in general.

I then asked if you want Christmas cancelled. They don't get any more religious than that.

You see....someone can't ask for clarrification and you not lecture them like the left wing asshole that your are.

I will pay for religous holidays....but that is unconstitutional.

I don't want to pay for some lame ass holiday like MLK's birthday....but I don't think it is unconstiuttional.

So shove it (again).

1586536308720.png

Atheists are:
Arrogant
Insecure
Nihilistic
Dishonest
Insipid

Atheists believe as fervently as those of any faith. Or at least they try hard to make a show of it. It's not that they don't believe in God, it's that they want so badly to believe that they ARE God. They spend their lives trying to convince themselves of something that fundamentally represents their deepest fear.

Atheists are:
Arrogant
Insecure
Nihilistic
Dishonest
Insipid

Atheists believe as fervently as those of any faith. Or at least they try hard to make a show of it. It's not that they don't believe in God, it's that they want so badly to believe that they ARE God. They spend their lives trying to convince themselves of something that fundamentally represents their deepest fear.
And that has what, exactly to do with defending the constitution?

Atheists are:
Arrogant
Insecure
Nihilistic
Dishonest
Insipid

And that has what, exactly to do with defending the constitution?

Makes your constution a difference between believers in atheism and others? In this case is your state religion atheism. But as far as I heard the USA denies a state religion of the USA. Commies and Nazis (left wingers, right wingers) for example teared crosses from our walls and replaced them with nothing. This were times of historical tragedies here. Meanwhile you will again see here crosses everywhere in our institutions and our pupils start in most cases the day with a prayer and/or meditation. And we know what will happen when someone will tear crosses from our walls and will replace them with an arrogant nothing.

Oh by the way. A professor for physics was here in the university and found suddenly out his son was since two years praying every morning in school. He was upset, because he was an atheist. A far as I remember he was from England. Sure we changed this in the class of this boy and they made other forms of meditations in the morning - so this pupil was protected from our evil Christian influence. But kept the quesion why he had sent his son into this Catholic school - ¿maybe because it is one of the best schools and costs nothing? - and why he needed two years to find this out. I'm not really sure he spoke with his son about the daily life of him - and I'm not really shure he spoke with this son, whether he likes to pray in the morning or not. For sure some million other people have not any problem with our "system", which is just simple "live and let live."

God bless New Jersey.

Last edited:
progressive patriot is an oxymoron ........theres no such thing as a progressive patriot ...all progressives are scum of the earth cowards and traitors .

I don't know that it's really fully true of all “progressives”, but it's true of many, perhaps most, and TheOppressiveFaggot is certainly the ideal model organism for the stereotype of a degenerate, depraved, cowardly, scum-of-the-Earth “progressive”.

Last edited:
But as far as I heard the USA denies a state religion of the USA. Commies and Nazis (left wingers, right wingers) for example teared crosses from our walls and replaced them with nothing. This were times of historical tragedies here.

It's much worse than that, now.

They've kicked any respect for religious values out of public schools and libraries, and replaced it with “sex education” that is obviously and spefiically crafted to brainwash and groom young children to make them easier, more compliant prey for pedophiles.

Care to guess who, among the members of this forum, is the loudest and staunchest defender of this abuse?

It Begins: California Begins Indoctrinating Children Into The LGBT Lifestyle Against Parents Wishes

Atheists are:
Arrogant
Insecure
Nihilistic
Dishonest
Insipid

Not really a fair generalization.

Strictly speaking, an atheist is simply someone who believes that there is no God. There are plenty of them who are quite content to live with their non-belief, but to allow and respect the beliefs of others, even if they do not agree.

Then there are those who, for all their professed non-belief in God, sure do spend a lot of effort fighting Him, and those who believe in him and sincerely try to live according to their understanding of His will. Those kind are everything you said about them, and less.

I don't know that zaangalewa was referring specifically to them, when he said the following, but it is certainly very apropos…

For example I never met any Muslim who did not agree with my opinion "Islamists are godless people". To murder people in the name of god is like a slap in the face of god.
I think it's fair to say that the TheOppressiveFaggot type of “atheists” are as representative of genuine atheists as Islamists are to Muslims.

But as far as I heard the USA denies a state religion of the USA. Commies and Nazis (left wingers, right wingers) for example teared crosses from our walls and replaced them with nothing. This were times of historical tragedies here.

It's much worse than that, now.

They've kicked any respect for religious values out of public schools and libraries, and replaced it with “sex education” that is obviously and spefiically crafted to brainwash and groom young children to make them easier, more compliant prey for pedophiles.

Care to guess who, among the members of this forum, is the loudest and staunchest defender of this abuse?

It Begins: California Begins Indoctrinating Children Into The LGBT Lifestyle Against Parents Wishes

The Commmies and Nazis were much more worse. In Germany exists for example since some time officially a "third gender". The only problem: No one knows what a third gender is. I heard the changes in all forms and programs costed billions. And I heard 2 months after this change about 70 people had registered themselve with a third gender. 70 from 85,000,000. What a bullshit. I ask myselve since some time whether we live today in a democracy with real problems (Homles people, mothers without help, refugees who flee murderous situations) or more in a juristocrazy with formal problems. But still I'm more smiling than angry.
I remember for example when I was about 6 years old the boy of the neighbor - a good friend - said to kiss someone makes babies. But I had seen someone had kissed my sister - and she had no baby. I asked her. This was one of the worst mistakes I made in my young life. Both of my sisters told me in the next two hours everything about sex I never liked to hear. But then was clear: Kisses make not babies. This I told the son of the neighbor triumphant. He was very impressed - specially about my courage to speak with my sisters about this. The only problem: Still we had not any idea where babies come from. But six years old boys can live with such a mystery. :lol: We made more interesting things the other day and mixed black powder. This gave nice detonations and depending on the substances different lightening sparklers. His brother told us a lot about explosives. :lol:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back