Good evening ladies and gentlemen

Hello everyone, I'm looking forward to learning and sharing valuable information on US Message Board. My favorite past time is unraveling the Matrix and exposing the criminal NWO / "old" world order / cabal network.
Too late...

Hello everyone, I'm looking forward to learning and sharing valuable information on US Message Board. My favorite past time is unraveling the Matrix and exposing the criminal NWO / "old" world order / cabal network.

What's gawn awn. The old order, huh. How old are we talking here?

upload_2018-11-24_21-5-1.png

Oh this is a lively bunch. No I'm not a sock and I'm not stab.

And no it's never too late, they are always up to something.

Like a treasure map or something? Welcome....

Yes, a journey.

I'm conducting an experiment, to see how long it takes for a moderator to ban me because they don't like the truth being exposed.

Welcome, Caspian. Are you a C.S. Lewis fan?
I am sure you will find like minded unravelers here. Have a GMO free donut and make yourself to home.
upload_2018-11-25_11-45-35.png

Forum List

Back