Good dentist in Austin

Should be a pretty easy task. Open the phone book. I recommend the Yellow Pages. Look under Dentists. Should be a bunch of them listed. Pick the one you think you might like and call the phone number. How hard can that be?

There are a lot of good dentists in Austin, so finding one is really more about personal preference and convenience. A great place to start looking for a dentist in Austin is on Yelp or a similar review site, since it will allow you to look in your particular area. You should also look around dentists’ websites, as this is the best way to learn about their education and training, as well as their licensure and accreditation. In the end, a little bit of research on your part can easily turn up a good dentist in Austin. lakeaustinfamilydental.com

Can anyone help me find a good dentist in Austin?

There are no good dentist anywhere. They are all supremely evil torture masters. If you were in Houston I would recommend Dr, Hickerson D.D.S . . If you call his office he will usually recommend some one. he knows allot of folks in that business.

Forum List

Back