Good day people, mindfulzen have arrived

mindfulzen

Rookie
Aug 4, 2021
Irregular person, who is designing an ecchochamber, who wants to learn about how to setup a system like this. struggle with imcorporating videolinks, and other featurs. Interests, linux, coding, cryptography, music, movies, and God. Will be chatting religion, philosohy, censorship. Looking for a freedomforum. Searhengines are shit. I hate digital gulags

well alrighty then.... welcome to our little slice of the interwebs. being 'irregular' is a requirement here.

It's been a while since I set up a message board...

f59qokc0dpb01.jpg

Can you point me to a thread/page where the prefix are explained. Just got my first comment suspended or whatever for not posting in politics. Or so it was complained about

Irregular person, who is designing an ecchochamber, who wants to learn about how to setup a system like this. struggle with imcorporating videolinks, and other featurs. Interests, linux, coding, cryptography, music, movies, and God. Will be chatting religion, philosohy, censorship. Looking for a freedomforum. Searhengines are shit. I hate digital gulags
What kind of music?
We're all Dokken fans here.

Can you point me to a thread/page where the prefix are explained. Just got my first comment suspended or whatever for not posting in politics. Or so it was complained about

Forum List

Back