From what I hear a group of them colluded to get rid of their opponents. They all threaten to leave if they didn’t remove people they hate.. they were told to kick dirt haha
Shut the fuck up, you illiterate douche bag.
Lol my stalker is here.. what’s up troll boy
Not surprised in the least troll boy stalks you.flip a coin who is the worse troll between Toto and him.wish Toto was taking him with him.this kid acts like a three year old,always crying to the mods over such tiny little things all the time same as how a child goes whining to his mommy when things don’t go his way,he is the exact same sad mode.
He’s a turd.. always reporting, buy claims he’s a consertive
You’ve noticed the same thing huh? Lol

From what I hear a group of them colluded to get rid of their opponents. They all threaten to leave if they didn’t remove people they hate.. they were told to kick dirt haha
Not surprised in the least troll boy stalks you.flip a coin who is the worse troll between Toto and him.wish Toto was taking him with him.this kid acts like a three year old,always crying to the mods over such tiny little things all the time same as how a child goes whining to his mommy when things don’t go his way,he is the exact same sad mode.
Did you check under your bed for Tom Brady before going to bed, head case?

Did you check under your bed for Tom Brady before going to bed, head case?
Who!?

I know I speak for dozens of quality posters here ...

Are those all the voices in your head, screwball? What a surprise that one of the most hopeless mental cases here would be licking the balls of brokeLOSER.

I know I speak for dozens of quality posters here ...

Are those all the voices in your head, screwball? What a surprise that one of the most hopeless mental cases here would be licking the balls of brokeLOSER.

LA RAM FAN aka 9/11 Inside Nutjob is hilarious. Back when he was full-on 24/7 batshit crazy twoofer, he posted that he couldn't believe that rather than focusing on the "war criminals" Bush and Cheney, people were instead focused on the little things in life, "like their children."

:lol:

Too funny.

Forum List

Back