Good bye Whoopi, Cyrus, and who else?

Lady gaga gaged on a spoon, and Bruce Bullstien.

Would love to put Chris Matthews and Rachel Madcow on a leaky boat and give them a map to Syria. And then follow them and sink the damn boat.

Would love to put Chris Matthews and Rachel Madcow on a leaky boat and give them a map to Syria. And then follow them and sink the damn boat.

It's amazing how much of a bubble the East coast MSM actually lives in. I'm just satisfied that their bubble got burst!

It's amazing how much of a bubble the East coast MSM actually lives in. I'm just satisfied that their bubble got burst!

CA is talking secession, only 35% of CA also voted for Trump

They're still in shock, so not real talk. More like chatter.

Every single Latino and Black person in CA probably voted for Hillary, and there was probably Democrat voter fraud. They also have a huge liberal media machine in LA, just like in NY.

Last edited:
Let's not forget Justice Ginsberg. Just gives President Trump another position to fill.

I guess there will be a glut of mansions for sale in the land of fruits and nuts.

Funny Texas threatens, its called treason, and racist, California threatens and everyone accepts it, they understand their pain.

Then you have Oakland and Portlandia, protests, violence, destruction of property, and its tolerated, acceptable, yet when its the Tea Party hitting the streets its unacceptable, racist, disruptive. Oh the hypocrisy never ends.

Forum List

Back