Good Afternoon

May 23, 2010
West Coast
I am here for the first time today, after wading through the registration process. Glad to meet all of you. And I'm looking forward to spirited discussion here.
I am particularly interested in whistleblowers, and how in the heck to stop all the corruption, fraud, waste and abuse that is taking this country down.

whistle.jpg

Whatever turns you on. I like cheerleaders myself.

I don't think we solve to many problems around here but we sure do bitch about them.

Simply prepare to be slapped down whether your right or wrong and you'll do fine.

And oh, by the way welcome....:popcorn:

Also.. there are some great personalities around here..it's fun to find them..

Welcome, pilgrim. Whistle blowers are not required to expose the dupers currently occupying Congress or the White House. They are openly screwing us over.

What is needed is exposure of their lies before the bills are voted upon and signed into law. It's hard to do when they don't let us read the bills...and they don't bother reading them themselves.

Obama is the biggest liar we have had for President in my lifetime.

A slick politician is nothing more than a polished liar.

Last edited:
I am here for the first time today, after wading through the registration process. Glad to meet all of you. And I'm looking forward to spirited discussion here.
I am particularly interested in whistleblowers, and how in the heck to stop all the corruption, fraud, waste and abuse that is taking this country down.

Welcome. The registration process was a pain. Why did they want a sperm sample?

We are presently boycotting californicators so you better be from Washington or Oregon. :lol::lol::lol::eusa_angel:

Welcome, pilgrim. Whistle blowers are not required to expose the dupers currently occupying Congress or the White House. They are openly screwing us over.

What is needed is exposure of their lies before the bills are voted upon and signed into law. It's hard to do when they don't let us read the bills...and they don't bother reading them themselves.

Obama is the biggest liar we have had for President in my lifetime.

A slick politician is nothing more than a polished liar.

What are you talking about? You can read any bill you want online AND follow the progress. Too bad if you're just too lazy.

OpenCongress - Track bills, votes, senators, and representatives in the U.S. Congress

What good are whistleblowers when the refs are in on the fix?

Actually, they've been quite useful in many cases. Google "WHISTLEBLOWER CASES" and see for yourself. There are also entire organizations (non-governmental) devoted to sharing information. But I suspect you'd really have to have a solid case for it to be newsworthy, especially since conspiracy 'theories' abound these days.

Welcome. Yup, we have many "spirited" discussions. Some posted by people who have had too many spirits, and some posted by people who think they ARE spirits that know all, see all, and tell the gospel truth. (That wouldn't be me, of course. :eusa_angel:)

New Topics

Forum List

Back