Good afternoon. Interested in the opinion of each of you: What do you think about the state

Andrei

Rookie
Jan 30, 2015
Good afternoon.
Interested in the opinion of each of you:
1) What do you think about the state in a general sense? In particular the United States. ?

2) Does the degradation of society (or otdelngo people - as you please) and each of the individual modern state negatively or it contributes to the development of the whole society and each person?

3) Can you tomorrow to abandon the state, laws, police, tax :) And if you can: protect yourself and your loved ones, grow your own food (meat and vegetables), year to go without electricity, fuel, central water supply and sanitation? (it is very desirable not to get sick and die :)

4) What do you like this: bankers, interstate financial corporations, war, terrorism, sell, bad ecology, work on yourself and your family, sports, show business?

5) Do you personally believe in the fact that there are politicians who live to you and your family live better?

6) What do you choose: a conscience, honor, dignity, respect, strength, hard work on yourself and your family, a complete (100%) of responsibility for themselves your loved ones, the need to constantly learn new things, the need to constantly think, need to constantly take care to protect themselves, their fundamentals relatives and their property, complete freedom, full of unaccountable to the state free rein, the real need to be strong, competent, intelligent, or the ability to: lazy, not for what will never be responsible, be literate, do not think, be cowardly, to be weak?

7) How do you think who is better lived: your strong, smart, responsible, free, strong-willed, skillful, courageous, not indifferent to everything, restless ancestors without states, banks and police, or are you now?

8) How do you think who is better lived: your strong, smart, responsible, free, strong-willed, skillful, courageous, not indifferent to everything, restless ancestors without states, banks and the police or you are (if not to believe that your ancestors: lived in dugouts or in the trees, ate the worms, not reasonable did not wash, do not know how to read and write, were oligophrenia were weaker all predators - (therefore probably still ANY predator (in the jungle or the forest) retreats saw the man - ask rangers, arhiologi can not understand what mechanism they have unearthed (I personally know a few illegal archaeologists and with several world-renowned archaeologists), all the ancient folk dishes are much more numerous than today - knows any fan of exotic dishes) until now, scientists, archaeologists confuse ancient inscriptions with patterns :) ) - read bad at in general, and it is our modern scientists? !!!) I think all familiar terms: ethnic-old (I have a bad excuse to English) Finnish sauna, steam room Chinese, Arabic sauna, Russian bath)?

In this post, I do not pursue any purpose other than not: I want to know the opinion of the citizens of the United States set forth above issues, compared with the opinion of the people in my country well, and remember with you a great respect given to all our ancestors.
Do not get me otherwise.
Separately, please note that I do not speak English (only used Google translator) so there may be inaccuracies and punctuality in the expression of my thoughts. But I think that the beauty of the Internet is that not necessarily learn the language of other people in order to communicate with its inhabitants. And know look at problems affecting the entire planet and all nations, because I hope the government and the security services have not taken from us the right to decide for themselves how to live on this planet and in our lands (fire them for exceeding their powers like or tolerate more;)

Thanks in advance. Regards, Andrew.
If you're curious, I can write, how to answer the same questions the residents of my country. I think that all the people are very similar in all the good qualities and all the terrible in bad - even regardless of nationality (!!! :)), color, creed and size in pants or bra. Although there! - All the same probably depends on the size :))) (just kidding) but bureaucrats us differently raped brain. Although there! - All the same probably equally hard :)))

Damn. Why not introduce yourself first?

What is your native language? You might need a translator. A human one.

Andrei, why not familiarize yourself with the threads that have already been posted...there is a lot of info in those that, more than likely, would answer your exceedingly long first post.

Religion can not - I'm in the quest.
I am of course very sorry! 4:00 I translated it in English. You want me to translate the whole forum? :) To find what I need. But what I do not get a dime? ??? -
I am of course very sorry! But I can answer you good folk proverb: Do not tell me what to do and I will not tell you where to go. (So beautiful in English!)

Damn. Why not introduce yourself first?

trouble! Come to us - ask where the toilet - I will also so mysterious!
"You might need a translator. A human one." life is!(life is hard in the sense) - therefore nothing can be done! (fucked in the sense of - fate)
damn, how do you deal ?! - You have so few good words to express the depth, sharpness, width, feelings and comedy skits.
Here you personally, dear Pogo, he could have taught a couple dozen words needed to communicate!
And then (I apologize to honorable Lady) only "f..." and "damn", how to explain here in two (!!!!) words ???? :((

I really couldn't understand what you were trying to ask.

Sorry.
Yes, you too, I'm sorry - I do not speak English so I just wrote the questions I wanted to ask.
The truth is nothing incomprehensible - incorrectly written in English?
:) - I'm sorry - I'm really not comfortable

Sorry.
Yes, you too, I'm sorry - I do not speak English so I just wrote the questions I wanted to ask.

If you are just using Google Translate that could be the problem.

Try asking your questions one at a time. I am willing to try to figure out what you are saying not willing to guess.

Sorry.

If you are just using Google Translate that could be the problem.

Try asking your questions one at a time. I am willing to try to figure out what you are saying not willing to guess.

Thank you so much! (I understand) I'll translate translator and rewrite post.
Thank you very much again.
I wish health to your loved ones.

the US will be fine in spite of the politicians.

next question?

New Topics

Forum List

Back