Good Ad

Actually, as far as horrible Republican attack ads go...its not that big a deal in my opinion.

If I was watching it as a Democrat - my thoughts would be "Whew...thank God the Democrats are going to take over in November so we can address this the way it needs to be addressed."

If I was watching it as a Republican - my thoughts would be "Whew...what a great reminder of why I need to vote in November. I know that these terrorists don't want to Republicans to remain in power."

Either way...both sides feel (or should feel) that they are the ones who should be dealing with terrorism and national security...this ad does little more than point out why its important to vote for which side YOU believe will address these concerns most successfully.

Actually, as far as horrible Republican attack ads go...its not that big a deal in my opinion.

If I was watching it as a Democrat - my thoughts would be "Whew...thank God the Democrats are going to take over in November so we can address this the way it needs to be addressed."

If I was watching it as a Republican - my thoughts would be "Whew...what a great reminder of why I need to vote in November. I know that these terrorists don't want to Republicans to remain in power."

Either way...both sides feel (or should feel) that they are the ones who should be dealing with terrorism and national security...this ad does little more than point out why its important to vote for which side YOU believe will address these concerns most successfully.
Actually, I was going to leave the democratic response out, for soon to be realized reasons:

http://hotair.com/archives/2006/10/19/video-dems-they-apply-directly-to-the-problem/

Forum List

Back