Gone are pre-existing conditions if you vote for trump, and I know some trumpers are counting on the ACA

It just doesn't need to be dictated by government. Period.

The chances of an entity that has the number one concern of stock price is never going to do what needs done. People should not have to die because a CEO didn't get a record bonus last year.

And they don't. Next feeble excuse?

There are many people who die because they can not afford preventive care. They can't afford a colonoscopy so their cancer doesn't get detected until it's causing problems. What makes no sense is that then the taxpayers will be on the hook and those costs are far higher than the preventive colonoscopy.

More excuses. It's all about control, so corporations and government can herd us into their pens. Fuck that.

The chances of an entity that has the number one concern of stock price is never going to do what needs done. People should not have to die because a CEO didn't get a record bonus last year.

There are many people who die because they can not afford preventive care. They can't afford a colonoscopy so their cancer doesn't get detected until it's causing problems. What makes no sense is that then the taxpayers will be on the hook and those costs are far higher than the preventive colonoscopy.

More excuses. It's all about control, so corporations and government can herd us into their pens. Fuck that.

Now you are just ranting. I posted specific reasons why I support what I do. If you believe that being able to get a preventive colonoscopy to stop problems later is control of you, well, whatever.

for PECs. They are not only for the ACA, they help all insurances except what tramp came out with short term plans, they only cover you if your young and healthy.

Short term plans were created to help fill temporary gaps in coverage that can occur in certain situations. These types of plans are typically not good substitutes for traditional health plans. They do not have to adhere to ACA standards. They provide limited benefits with generally much higher costs.
What is Short Term Health Insurance? | Cigna
-------------------------------------
They are pretty much the same as cobra, except they don't cover you if your have a PEC. I know a lot of you are on Medicare, but don't you want people younger to have PEC's coverage, your children and your grandkids?

Be wary of signing up for Advantage Plans.

Say bye if you vote for tramp.

He doesn't have a plan.

The republicans want to go back to pre the ACA.
/——/ Ahhh, go back to the time (1980) when coverage was reasonably priced, no co pays, and no referrals required.
Coming back are the days when medical bankruptcies were the norm.

Now you are just ranting.
I am indeed. I'm am so goddamn sick of statists who want government running everything. Please, please, fucking stop. How much power is enough for you people?

I am indeed. I'm am so goddamn sick of statists who want government running everything. Please, please, fucking stop. How much power is enough for you people?

Get some health care company to not put their stock prices as their number one concern and then maybe you can argue for that.

for PECs. They are not only for the ACA, they help all insurances except what tramp came out with short term plans, they only cover you if your young and healthy.

Short term plans were created to help fill temporary gaps in coverage that can occur in certain situations. These types of plans are typically not good substitutes for traditional health plans. They do not have to adhere to ACA standards. They provide limited benefits with generally much higher costs.
They are pretty much the same as cobra, except they don't cover you if your have a PEC. I know a lot of you are on Medicare, but don't you want people younger to have PEC's coverage, your children and your grandkids?

He doesn't have a plan.

Trump has made it plain time and time again that he wants preexisting conditions covered.
Also. O bung hole care resulted in individual co pays as high as 7800 and also 20 new taxes or tax increases and he lied about being able to keep your existing health care and doctor. Also the premiums have gone up fast.
It is a albatross.

Okay, let's say you are partially correct. But the crux of the matter is, without a complete replacement idea, the ACA stands.

I agree, it's broken. But instead of spending all that effort to get rid of it (the courts are involved now), could you imagine if that same effort was given to fixing it? All the efforts done so far is to harm it, not fix it. Funny how the same program in Massachusetts works just fine. Why? because it was never turned into a Political Football. All of this isn't about what if good and what isn't, it's about one side versus the other. And please don't interject a political lean into this one. There is no room for Political infighting in our Healthcare system.

Obviously, a replacement program isn't forthcoming no matter who makes the promise. And until a direct replacement can be presented, the ACA will stand. Do we just keep breaking it until there is nothing left but empty promises or do we start firing people that are supposed to either fix it or replace it who do neither?

Get some health care company to not put their stock prices as their number one concern and then maybe you can argue for that.

Never enough, eh?

Your argument makes no fucking sense. You complain because the health care market is dominated by a handful of wealthy corporations - corporations that became wealthy and dominant by colluding with government. Yet these corporations don't, yet, have the power to arrest and imprison people who defy them. Your solution: give all the power to one corporation that DOES have the power to arrest or imprison anyone who won't play along.

NO THANKS.

Never enough, eh?

Your argument makes no fucking sense. You complain because the health care market is dominated by a handful of wealthy corporations - corporations that became wealthy and dominant by colluding with government. Yet these corporations don't, yet, have the power to arrest and imprison people who defy them. Your solution: give all the power to one corporation that DOES have the power to arrest or imprison anyone who won't play along.

NO THANKS.

Actually I support getting rid of those corporations completely.

Never enough, eh?

NO THANKS.

No, you want to replace them with ONE corporation aka government. You want the state to have all the power. Fuck that.

Never enough, eh?

NO THANKS.

No, you want to replace them with ONE corporation aka government. You want the state to have all the power. Fuck that.

I want everyone to be able to access the health care they need affordably. I do not care how we do that.

Never enough, eh?

NO THANKS.

I want everyone to be able to access the health care they need affordably. I do not care how we do that.

Uh huh - even if it means enslaving society.

That's one shitty bargain.

Never enough, eh?

NO THANKS.

I would like to see the "Government" get back to just regulating it instead of owning it. And get rid of those greedy Corporations that are just bottom line only. Neither the Government nor the various HMOs and Insurance Companies make decisions based on anyone's real welfare. It's about the bottom line, money. What works out well in other areas is when the Government regulates and a panel of whatever profession it is runs a commission to run things.

In this case, let the Doctors run it with Government oversight. That does two thing. It gets the Government out of having a Politico that knows little of the subject and can be easily swayed and it gets the blood sucker MBAs that also know nothing about the health care as well. Let the Doctors provide their own beancounters.

Never enough, eh?

NO THANKS.

I would like to see the "Government" get back to just regulating it instead of owning it.

It's the same thing. "Regulation" is what feeds the greedy corporations. It's how they herd you.

Never enough, eh?

NO THANKS.

I would like to see the "Government" get back to just regulating it instead of owning it. And get rid of those greedy Corporations that are just bottom line only. Neither the Government nor the various HMOs and Insurance Companies make decisions based on anyone's real welfare. It's about the bottom line, money. What works out well in other areas is when the Government regulates and a panel of whatever profession it is runs a commission to run things.

In this case, let the Doctors run it with Government oversight. That does two thing. It gets the Government out of having a Politico that knows little of the subject and can be easily swayed and it gets the blood sucker MBAs that also know nothing about the health care as well. Let the Doctors provide their own beancounters.

Works for me.

Never enough, eh?

NO THANKS.

I would like to see the "Government" get back to just regulating it instead of owning it.

It's the same thing. "Regulation" is what feeds the greedy corporations. It's how they herd you.

No, it's not the same thing. One of the weak points of the ACA is that it is run by a bunch of people that have no sense in how to make things work. The other side of the coin, the Corporations running means that it's a bottom line (money) concern over everything else.

Our many most successful industries have always had some regulation on them. Healthcare, like making widgets and every other corporate, needs to have a watchdog to make sure the Capitalist don't go completely insane in profits over community needs. But not enough regulation to keep the Capitalists from being,well, capitalists. If the industry can self regulate like many Doctors can, then you allow it to self regulate as much as possible but bear in mind, the Fox is still there so you need to add some regulations to keep the Fox happy and keep your laying hens safe.

A Hospital is a good example. They have a bean counter in charge usually but an equally powerful Doctor will be there as well. It all goes down to the Board made up of Doctors and Bean Counters to decide how to stay in business and yet give the best healthcare possible. For the most part, in day to day operations, the Hospitals self regulate.

But when you are dealing with outside sources that are also Capitalist and bottom liners, this is where an outside source of Regulation comes in. It's sort of like Interstate Commerce in many ways. The States can't do it for interstate commerce anymore than the Hospitals can do it for the entire healthcare industry. The only thing you are going to get is what we have now and that is skyrocketing healthcare costs. At some point, some outside source needs to come in and regulate the industry to make it work.

Sorry, but we have outgrown the old country Doctor many times over and it's never going to come back.

Never enough, eh?

NO THANKS.

No, it's not the same thing.

It is. Regulation is a con. It's sold to the plebes with the false notion that it will rein in greedy corporations. But here's the dirty little secret: they're never regulating businesses - they're regulating consumers. Politicians and corporations collude to herd consumers by outlawing alternatives.

They pretty much the same as cobra. I know a lot of you are on Medicare, but don't you want people younger to have PEC's coverage, your children and your grandkids?

He doesn't have a plan.

Rump has a medical plan for the poor. Don't get sick but if you do, die quietly and quickly. Burial on the Government's dime is much cheaper.
'
[/QUO

I think you meant to say it's it's the taxpayers dime as g'ment cannot create wealth.

Never enough, eh?

NO THANKS.

It is. Regulation is a con. It's sold to the plebes with the false notion that it will rein in greedy corporations. But here's the dirty little secret: they're never regulating businesses - they're regulating consumers. Politicians and corporations collude to herd consumers by outlawing alternatives.

In the days before regulation, a handful would make all the bucks and people died to make it for them. As long as the "Profits" were high, the few didn't care about the many. Without some form of regulation, Capitalist eat their own because "There can only be one".

Never enough, eh?

NO THANKS.

In the days before regulation, a handful would make all the bucks and people died to make it for them. As long as the "Profits" were high, the few didn't care about the many. Without some form of regulation, Capitalist eat their own because "There can only be one".

Sure man. Dragons at the gate. We must submit!

Never enough, eh?

NO THANKS.

Sure man. Dragons at the gate. We must submit!

You go ahead and submit. I suggest everyone else find a way to overcome.

New Topics

Forum List

Back