Gone are pre-existing conditions if you vote for trump, and I know some trumpers are counting on the ACA

There are different levels of plans. Bronze Plans are most exp. as far as deductibles and OOP max, those who get a Bronze Plan either are young and heathy, got money, or don't have money as they are the cheapest plans but they cover all existing PECS.

Bronze plans were the cheapest, high deductibles, around $1800 per person plus a $20 co-pay. You had to pay a monthly premium and had never got to the deductible and so you paid $9000 before the policy covered anything and then it was only 80%. Not sure how many people can afford to pay $9000 of insurance without it covering anything. My catastrophic was half that.

all the protections, such as the preventatives are covered 100% regardless of what plan you have.

Those aren't "protections". They're regulations forcing coverage that many consumers don't want.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they just made individual policies akin to group policies. everybody has the same coverage.

Why should everyone be forced to have the same coverage? Why not let people decide for themselves how to manage their health care? Do we really need government dictating this?

The ACA sets the Minimum not the Maximum. Just like the States set the minimums for Car Insurance.

True to a point, by default it also sets the maximums.

There are different levels of plans. Bronze Plans are most exp. as far as deductibles and OOP max, those who get a Bronze Plan either are young and heathy, got money, or don't have money as they are the cheapest plans but they cover all existing PECS.

Bronze plans were the cheapest, high deductibles, around $1800 per person plus a $20 co-pay. You had to pay a monthly premium and had never got to the deductible and so you paid $9000 before the policy covered anything and then it was only 80%. Not sure how many people can afford to pay $9000 of insurance without it covering anything. My catastrophic was half that.

all the protections, such as the preventatives are covered 100% regardless of what plan you have.

Those aren't "protections". They're regulations forcing coverage that many consumers don't want.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they just made individual policies akin to group policies. everybody has the same coverage.

Why should everyone be forced to have the same coverage? Why not let people decide for themselves how to manage their health care? Do we really need government dictating this?

The ACA sets the Minimum not the Maximum. Just like the States set the minimums for Car Insurance.

There are no maximums set. Only your pocket book and your senses sets maximums. Like I said, I have some great Elephant Stampede Insurance for Yosemite Park and Hurricane Home Insurance for Kansas. No one says you can't buy it if you really are that stupid.

There are no maximums set. Only your pocket book and your senses sets maximums. Like I said, I have some great Elephant Stampede Insurance for Yosemite Park and Hurricane Home Insurance for Kansas. No one says you can't buy it if you really are that stupid.

Yes there are. Tell me, who controls the rise of Premiums?

for PECs. They are not only for the ACA, they help all insurances except what tramp came out with short term plans, they only cover you if your young and healthy.

Short term plans were created to help fill temporary gaps in coverage that can occur in certain situations. These types of plans are typically not good substitutes for traditional health plans. They do not have to adhere to ACA standards. They provide limited benefits with generally much higher costs.
What is Short Term Health Insurance? | Cigna
-------------------------------------
They are pretty much the same as cobra, except they don't cover you if your have a PEC. I know a lot of you are on Medicare, but don't you want people younger to have PEC's coverage, your children and your grandkids?

Be wary of signing up for Advantage Plans.

Say bye if you vote for tramp.

He doesn't have a plan.

The republicans want to go back to pre the ACA.
Trump has made it plain time and time again that he wants preexisting conditions covered.
Also. O bung hole care resulted in individual co pays as high as 7800 and also 20 new taxes or tax increases and he lied about being able to keep your existing health care and doctor. Also the premiums have gone up fast.
It is a albatross.

for PECs. They are not only for the ACA, they help all insurances except what tramp came out with short term plans, they only cover you if your young and healthy.

Short term plans were created to help fill temporary gaps in coverage that can occur in certain situations. These types of plans are typically not good substitutes for traditional health plans. They do not have to adhere to ACA standards. They provide limited benefits with generally much higher costs.
What is Short Term Health Insurance? | Cigna
-------------------------------------
They are pretty much the same as cobra, except they don't cover you if your have a PEC. I know a lot of you are on Medicare, but don't you want people younger to have PEC's coverage, your children and your grandkids?

Be wary of signing up for Advantage Plans.

Say bye if you vote for tramp.

He doesn't have a plan.

The republicans want to go back to pre the ACA.
Trump has made it plain time and time again that he wants preexisting conditions covered.
Also. O bung hole care resulted in individual co pays as high as 7800 and also 20 new taxes or tax increases and he lied about being able to keep your existing health care and doctor. Also the premiums have gone up fast.
It is a albatross.

WHen asked how that was done he is about as honest as his answers about his taxes.

Under Medicare everyone isn't forced to have the same coverage.

I'm not talking about pre-fab, token, regulated, "choices". I'm talking about freedom to decide for yourself, without getting permission from the state. We don't need government dictating this shit.

I'm not talking about pre-fab, token, regulated, "choices". I'm talking about freedom to decide for yourself, without getting permission from the state. We don't need government dictating this shit.

The government dictates all sorts of things concerning our health. I'm pro-life but others would argue that you have no problem with the government dictating what a woman can do with her medical issues.

Iits funny how one of the Biden campaign's big anti-Trump cries is how "he lowered taxes for the rich". At glance this is true and you can't simply turn around and say "no he didnt". But a closer look, if one should actually bother to do his own research in the economic data of the past 4 years, reveals that in fact ALL income tax are less!

What this really reveals is the sneaky semantics that Democrats use to try to one-up Trump.

And health care? All I know is mine was simpler and cheaper before Barry and the gang waggled their fingers in our soup. That had far more capitalistic motive than either Dems.OR Republicans realize.Business people are benefitting from that. At every turn I have found the new Dems to be more full of pure shit than anybody... when what they say is measured against what they do. Like all people in public office these days, Trump is not 100% honest. He has skeletons in the closet. He sometimes talks more than he delivers. But with him I have seen someone actually dismantle some of the bureaucratic insanity that Clinton, Bush and Obama wove into our government. I hope Common Core will be the next idiotic government program that Trump takes apart.

Last edited:

The government dictates all sorts of things concerning our health.
Yes. That's the problem.

/——/ That’s why “Medicare for All” is a scam. It’s rebranded Obozocare. One size fits all. The Dem base is too stupid to figure that out.

/——/ That’s why “Medicare for All” is a scam. It’s rebranded Obozocare. One size fits all. The Dem base is too stupid to figure that out.

Medicare isn't a scam. Go ahead, try and end it. If Obamacare had been an expansion of Medicare there would have been no argument against it. It wasn't.

It just doesn't need to be dictated by government. Period.

The chances of an entity that has the number one concern of stock price is never going to do what needs done. People should not have to die because a CEO didn't get a record bonus last year.

Let's cut the bullshit. This is about control. Corporations and politicians want legal mandates so they can collude to control our healthcare, so they can control us. Fuck that.

It just doesn't need to be dictated by government. Period.

The chances of an entity that has the number one concern of stock price is never going to do what needs done. People should not have to die because a CEO didn't get a record bonus last year.

And they don't. Next feeble excuse?

There are many people who die because they can not afford preventive care. They can't afford a colonoscopy so their cancer doesn't get detected until it's causing problems. What makes no sense is that then the taxpayers will be on the hook and those costs are far higher than the preventive colonoscopy.

Let's cut the bullshit. This is about control. Corporations and politicians want legal mandates so they can collude to control our healthcare, so they can control us. Fuck that.

Granted no one can control you six feet under.

Forum List

Back