Gone are pre-existing conditions if you vote for trump, and I know some trumpers are counting on the ACA

That's the point of having insurance before something bad happens....

After all, you don't insure your house after it burns down, do you????

Piss poor analogy.
Explain why

I already did. read the posts.
You’re missing the key point. We are the fattest and unhealthiest country. Maybe less fast food, fatty and you won’t have worry about pre-existing conditions. Doesn’t all your Jew hatred burn calories?

I'm sure the board members don't want to talk about me, so I refer you to the OP.
The OP should be concentrated on why so many have preexisting conditions. Why do you keep deflecting?

I know you are trying to derail this post so I reported you.
You reported me because you’re a lying loser. If we get rid of preexisting conditions then people may eat healthier, exercise and have fewer preexisting conditions. How is that not related to the OP? Please explain that you ignorant Holocaust denying bitch.
Start a thread.
Nope. I am replying to yours as to why preexisting conditions are stupid. We need to force people to get healthier and not bail them out. Report that but it’s on topic. You just don’t like it.

guess you didn't realize that having had covid - you are now a pre conditioned patient.

best not lose yer insurance, zoggy. under trump's non existant healthcare plan --- you are now blacklisted.

I don't think pre-existing condition clauses work that way - but nice try.

group insurance typically doesn't deny a policy or makes one pay a higher premium for coverage.

individual policies did pre ACA & that will come back if obamacare is struck down. if he is getting his insurance thru his workplace, then he best not lose his job & gets an individual trump policy.

Uh - no. You were suggesting that because someone has had covid once they wouldn't be covered if they got it again. It doesn't work that way.

noooooooooooooooo.............. i know what i said. you chose to read it that way per your bias.

the fact is - he may or may not be covered, but if he is - - - then having a pre existing condition will cost him more in premiums... perhaps more than he can afford.

The republicans have always vote against their best interest.

Not in their opinion.

But they do seem to vote against YOUR best interests.

Most of the republicans are in favor of roe verses wade

and many are on the ACA. And all other get PEC's covered (without raises in premiums) and Essential Benefits.

Morning Joe Scarborough said something really interesting a bit ago (Paraphrase) -

Republicans used to complain about Democrat "activist judges who rule from the bench". So now, they're gonna almost certainly nominate a judge who wants to overturn Roe. IOW, a 50 year old law which 75% of Americans support keeping.

Trumpublicans can no longer be considered "conservative". They are now in favor of "activist judges who rule from the bench" instead of following established LAW.

And now they're adding footnotes to their statements about appointing judges in an election year. If you control the presidency and the Senate, THEN it's okay which translates to "we do it because we can and what we said in 2016 and AGAIN in 2018 no longer matters".

Baby Lindsey even claims to now be blaming "the horrible treatment of Kavanaugh" for his change of heart. REALLY ya little soulless worm of zero integrity? This will almost certainly doom your sad ass. The tie will now be broken, and Jamie Harrison is rolling in cash! :)

Quinnipiac9/10 - 9/14969 LV3.24848Tie
Quinnipiac7/30 - 8/3914 RV3.34444Tie

Piss poor analogy.
Explain why

You’re missing the key point. We are the fattest and unhealthiest country. Maybe less fast food, fatty and you won’t have worry about pre-existing conditions. Doesn’t all your Jew hatred burn calories?

I'm sure the board members don't want to talk about me, so I refer you to the OP.
The OP should be concentrated on why so many have preexisting conditions. Why do you keep deflecting?

You reported me because you’re a lying loser. If we get rid of preexisting conditions then people may eat healthier, exercise and have fewer preexisting conditions. How is that not related to the OP? Please explain that you ignorant Holocaust denying bitch.
Start a thread.
Nope. I am replying to yours as to why preexisting conditions are stupid. We need to force people to get healthier and not bail them out. Report that but it’s on topic. You just don’t like it.

guess you didn't realize that having had covid - you are now a pre conditioned patient.

best not lose yer insurance, zoggy. under trump's non existant healthcare plan --- you are now blacklisted.
Wrong. I actually Have antibodies and can help others and my insurance comes through my employer aka me. Your lies are never ending.

Piss poor analogy.
Explain why

I know you are trying to derail this post so I reported you. This easy, if you vote for tramp gone are the Pec's. Why don't you start a thread on what causes PEC's.

So why didn’t you answer Will’s point? If he is going to end PEC’s, why hasn’t he done so already?

He is waiting on the Supreme Court, you know he is trying to end PEC's and the ACA.

Waiting for the SC to do what?

It up at the SC and tramp wants it to be gone.
What is up to the SC? You keep dodging.
CNBC is fake news. Anything else?

holy crap azog - you really didn't know it's b4 the SC? they will be hearing the case after the election. do yer own research then.
Again, I do not care. ACA is a scam. Want good insurance? Get a good job.

Piss poor analogy.
Explain why

Start a thread.

group insurance typically doesn't deny a policy or makes one pay a higher premium for coverage.

individual policies did pre ACA & that will come back if obamacare is struck down. if he is getting his insurance thru his workplace, then he best not lose his job & gets an individual trump policy.

Uh - no. You were suggesting that because someone has had covid once they wouldn't be covered if they got it again. It doesn't work that way.

noooooooooooooooo.............. i know what i said. you chose to read it that way per your bias.

the fact is - he may or may not be covered, but if he is - - - then having a pre existing condition will cost him more in premiums... perhaps more than he can afford.
Nope. My insurance has not changed one iota. I am actually less of a risk because I cannot get COVID19 again and if they are wrong I wont have any symptoms. More lies from you.

He's been in office almost 4 years...

why hasn't he done that yet?

the ACA is in front of the SC right now - they will be deciding on whether the whole thing, including ALL the protections ( not just the pre existing condition protection ) go ba bye.

mandated yearly physicals,
vaccinations,
mammogram & colonoscopy coverage,
maternity care & well child care,
catastrophic cost protections,
annual coverage limit caps, lifetime caps,
children staying on their parents' policies until the age of 26...

just to name a few.

they all get wiped out.
/———/ No adult aged 26 should be on Mommy and Daddy’s insurance plan. Man up and pay your own way.

of course they should ... howeverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.................. when all that is available are part time jobs that offer no bennies AND the economy ain't gonna get better any time soon due to donny's incompetency ... it's a great protection & the house flipped precisely because obamacare is in danger.
/——/ Post a link proving only part time jobs are available. And prove it’s the president and not blue state governors that are causing the economic slow down. You won’t because you can’t.

most of the uptick in employment gains are because people that were furloughed are coming back or biz'nez's are reopening.

& college grads don't have enough cash to pay for health insurance AND student loans at the same time.

healthcare was the #1 issue in 2018... with this pandemic that donny has managed so piss poorly ... it will be the top issue again.

"Over the last six months, we’ve witnessed one manufacturing miracle after another," the president said on a visit last month to a Whirlpool factory. Ohio was down 48,000 manufacturing workers in July from last year. Pre-pandemic, it had lost 2,200 workers in February from last year.

The trend is mirrored nationwide. Manufacturing across the U.S. is still down 720,000 workers from February despite gaining 29,000 jobs in August, with the pandemic more than wiping out the overall modest gains of 500,000 from Trump's first three years in office — about the same pace of growth as under President Barack Obama. It was not an improvement over prior years — nor did it manage to restore more than a fraction of the jobs lost in the previous decade, according to an August analysis by the Economic Policy Institute.

A Bureau of Labor Statistics analysis released Sept. 1 said that even prepandemic, the sector was on track to lose nearly 450,000 workers by 2029, the most of any area of the economy. At the same time, output has made a notable recovery due to increased automation, with the industrial production index bouncing back to almost 98 in July — less than 10 points down from February.

That disparity means that many of the losses are likely permanent, economists say.

Trump hails ‘manufacturing miracle’ as factories bleed jobs
/—-/ So you think Trump should order Governors to fully reopen their states? If so, I agree.

nope. just the opposite. his short sighted instant gratification defect has cost lives. the states that are fully open - are infested with covidiots chock full of coronavirus.

btw - donny, as much as he'd like to be king... cannot 'order' any states to open up per the 10th amendment of the constitution of the united states.

So you want to cry about the economy and keep everything closed. You're a smart one aren't you?

I want the proper National Program to get EVERYONE tested all at once and mandantory isolation to completely stop it. And I want our borders to be sealed until the rest of the world gets a handle on it. The US can be very self sufficient if it needs to be.

Before you go off on your "Build a Wall" crap. WE are in the middle of a National Emergency. The President can get permission from Congress (and the time is ripe) to use Federal Military Troops to station on our Borders to stop all traffic. Yes, Dorathy, you brand new car may not get that little thimagig and it will have to be produced in the US like it should have been done in the first place. And Suburban Wives are going to have to sacrifice not having their Avacadoes.

At present, the rest of the world has sealed US off from crossing THEIR borders because our president is a fuck-up. ;)
/----/ What countries? How is this the fault of the president who was mocked by the Leftards because he acted so early?

He acted early with his toothless travel ban and NO travel ban on Europe until weeks later and did nothing but lie, dither and downplay thereafter? How lame!
Catch up ya clueless clown - We are not welcome anywhere in Europe, Canada or Mexico.
Btw, Canada had SIX COVID deaths yesterday. We had what, another THOUSAND?

Piss poor analogy.
Explain why

Start a thread.

Not in their opinion.

and many are on the ACA. And all other get PEC's covered (without raises in premiums) and Essential Benefits.
No one is reversing Roe v Wade you Holocaust denying bitch.

Piss poor analogy.
Explain why

Start a thread.

Not in their opinion.

Morning Joe Scarborough said something really interesting a bit ago (Paraphrase) -

Republicans used to complain about Democrat "activist judges who rule from the bench". So now, they're gonna almost certainly nominate a judge who wants to overturn Roe. IOW, a 50 year old law which 75% of Americans support keeping.

Trumpublicans can no longer be considered "conservative". They are now in favor of "activist judges who rule from the bench" instead of following established LAW.

And now they're adding footnotes to their statements about appointing judges in an election year. If you control the presidency and the Senate, THEN it's okay which translates to "we do it because we can and what we said in 2016 and AGAIN in 2018 no longer matters".

Baby Lindsey even claims to now be blaming "the horrible treatment of Kavanaugh" for his change of heart. REALLY ya little soulless worm of zero integrity? This will almost certainly doom your sad ass. The tie will now be broken, and Jamie Harrison is rolling in cash! :)

More bullshit lies from you. Do you ever quit? No one is overturning Roe v Wade.

the ACA is in front of the SC right now - they will be deciding on whether the whole thing, including ALL the protections ( not just the pre existing condition protection ) go ba bye.

vaccinations,

just to name a few.

they all get wiped out.
/———/ No adult aged 26 should be on Mommy and Daddy’s insurance plan. Man up and pay your own way.

of course they should ... howeverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.................. when all that is available are part time jobs that offer no bennies AND the economy ain't gonna get better any time soon due to donny's incompetency ... it's a great protection & the house flipped precisely because obamacare is in danger.
/——/ Post a link proving only part time jobs are available. And prove it’s the president and not blue state governors that are causing the economic slow down. You won’t because you can’t.

most of the uptick in employment gains are because people that were furloughed are coming back or biz'nez's are reopening.

& college grads don't have enough cash to pay for health insurance AND student loans at the same time.

healthcare was the #1 issue in 2018... with this pandemic that donny has managed so piss poorly ... it will be the top issue again.

"Over the last six months, we’ve witnessed one manufacturing miracle after another," the president said on a visit last month to a Whirlpool factory. Ohio was down 48,000 manufacturing workers in July from last year. Pre-pandemic, it had lost 2,200 workers in February from last year.

The trend is mirrored nationwide. Manufacturing across the U.S. is still down 720,000 workers from February despite gaining 29,000 jobs in August, with the pandemic more than wiping out the overall modest gains of 500,000 from Trump's first three years in office — about the same pace of growth as under President Barack Obama. It was not an improvement over prior years — nor did it manage to restore more than a fraction of the jobs lost in the previous decade, according to an August analysis by the Economic Policy Institute.

A Bureau of Labor Statistics analysis released Sept. 1 said that even prepandemic, the sector was on track to lose nearly 450,000 workers by 2029, the most of any area of the economy. At the same time, output has made a notable recovery due to increased automation, with the industrial production index bouncing back to almost 98 in July — less than 10 points down from February.

That disparity means that many of the losses are likely permanent, economists say.

/—-/ So you think Trump should order Governors to fully reopen their states? If so, I agree.

nope. just the opposite. his short sighted instant gratification defect has cost lives. the states that are fully open - are infested with covidiots chock full of coronavirus.

btw - donny, as much as he'd like to be king... cannot 'order' any states to open up per the 10th amendment of the constitution of the united states.

So you want to cry about the economy and keep everything closed. You're a smart one aren't you?

I want the proper National Program to get EVERYONE tested all at once and mandantory isolation to completely stop it. And I want our borders to be sealed until the rest of the world gets a handle on it. The US can be very self sufficient if it needs to be.

Before you go off on your "Build a Wall" crap. WE are in the middle of a National Emergency. The President can get permission from Congress (and the time is ripe) to use Federal Military Troops to station on our Borders to stop all traffic. Yes, Dorathy, you brand new car may not get that little thimagig and it will have to be produced in the US like it should have been done in the first place. And Suburban Wives are going to have to sacrifice not having their Avacadoes.

At present, the rest of the world has sealed US off from crossing THEIR borders because our president is a fuck-up. ;)
More lies. How is this asshole still allowed to post here?

Piss poor analogy.
Explain why

I know you are trying to derail this post so I reported you. This easy, if you vote for tramp gone are the Pec's. Why don't you start a thread on what causes PEC's.

So why didn’t you answer Will’s point? If he is going to end PEC’s, why hasn’t he done so already?

He is waiting on the Supreme Court, you know he is trying to end PEC's and the ACA.

holy crap azog - you really didn't know it's b4 the SC? they will be hearing the case after the election. do yer own research then.

Or better yet, pay for your own healthcare. Insurance is for unexpected loss. It doesn't make healthcare cheaper, it makes it more expensive.

Piss poor analogy.
Explain why

Or better yet, pay for your own healthcare. Insurance is for unexpected loss. It doesn't make healthcare cheaper, it makes it more expensive.
Indeed. Forcing someone to buy healthcare is unconstitutional IMO. But everyone should have it as it’s prudent and not overly expensive if you shop around.

vaccinations,

just to name a few.

they all get wiped out.

/----/ What countries? How is this the fault of the president who was mocked by the Leftards because he acted so early?

He acted early with his toothless travel ban and NO travel ban on Europe until weeks later and did nothing but lie, dither and downplay thereafter? How lame!
Catch up ya clueless clown - We are not welcome anywhere in Europe, Canada or Mexico.
Btw, Canada had SIX COVID deaths yesterday. We had what, another THOUSAND?
It’s prudent while there is a pandemic. Durrrrr.....not his fault. Blame China you twit.

Piss poor analogy.
Explain why

Start a thread.

Not in their opinion.

No one is reversing Roe v Wade you Holocaust denying bitch.

The left is just using it as a scare tactic. They have done this for years, make a wedge issue that really isn't, to scare voters.

Last edited:

Piss poor analogy.
Explain why

Start a thread.

Not in their opinion.

Which Supreme Court Justices have ruled abortion as unconstitutional? So far you are blowing smoke and are pretending you know how the justices would rule in a matter. More drama queen BS.

Piss poor analogy.
Explain why

No one expects bad health news. You get cancer, you need a heart bypass and have no health insurance? You're screwed and most likely will be bankrupted in a very short amount of time.

So your "better yet - pay for it yourself" thing doesn't work. Bad health news is ALWAYS unexpected and is something no one can anticipate.

Piss poor analogy.
Explain why

No one expects bad health news. You get cancer, you need a heart bypass and have no health insurance? You're screwed and most likely will be bankrupted in a very short amount of time.

So your "better yet - pay for it yourself" thing doesn't work. Bad health news is ALWAYS unexpected and is something no one can anticipate.

Sure, insurance make sense for unexpected calamities - but a sane person can budget for regular health care needs. It's irrational, and expensive, to use insurance to finance routine healthcare expenses. The more healthcare we pay for ourselves, the better off we'll be.

Piss poor analogy.
Explain why

Sure, insurance make sense for unexpected calamities - but a sane person can budget for regular health care needs. It's irrational, and expensive, to use insurance to finance routine healthcare expenses. The more healthcare we pay for ourselves, the better off we'll be.

I used to have catastrophic healthcare until the ACA mandate and it went away. It covered catastrophic events only. Well checks, minor illnesses were left to me and I could negotiate with the doctor's office if I paid that day.

Piss poor analogy.
Explain why

I used to have catastrophic healthcare until the ACA mandate and it went away. It covered catastrophic events only. Well checks, minor illnesses were left to me and I could negotiate with the doctor's office if I paid that day.

Yep. Catastrophic policies were the way out. But ACA closed that door. Because the entire point of ACA was to herd everyone into the insurance industry pens, to set them up as permanent, government sponsored middlemen in every healthcare transaction.

Piss poor analogy.
Explain why

Sorry, but my health insurance as a self-employed independent contractor with Blue Cross prior to the ACA was astronomical and was going up 30% per year on average. The ACA cut my insurance costs in half for a MUCH better policy and it's gone up around 10% per year.

Thanks Obama!

Piss poor analogy.
Explain why

Sorry, but my health insurance as a self-employed independent contractor with Blue Cross prior to the ACA was astronomical and was going up 30% per year on average. The ACA cut my insurance costs in half for a MUCH better policy and it's gone up around 10% per year.

Thanks Obama!

Except now, Trump is in charge of your health insurance. That's what happens when you get the government involved. Your guy might be in there for awhile, but sooner or later people you don't like will take over, and then they have you by the balls. Congrats.

for PECs. They are not only for the ACA, they help all insurances except what tramp came out with short term plans, they only cover you if your young and healthy.

Short term plans were created to help fill temporary gaps in coverage that can occur in certain situations. These types of plans are typically not good substitutes for traditional health plans. They do not have to adhere to ACA standards. They provide limited benefits with generally much higher costs.
What is Short Term Health Insurance? | Cigna
-------------------------------------
They pretty much the same as cobra. I know a lot of you are on Medicare, but don't you want people younger to have PEC's coverage, your children and your grandkids?

Be wary of signing up for Advantage Plans.

Say bye if you vote for tramp.

He doesn't have a plan.

The republicans want to go back to pre the ACA.

Rump has a medical plan for the poor. Don't get sick but if you do, die quietly and quickly. Burial on the Government's dime is much cheaper.
'
Or, stop being a Dem dreg, get a job, buy your own insurance along with your company instead of the new i-phone and 85 inch big screen

Forum List

Back