Gone are pre-existing conditions if you vote for trump, and I know some trumpers are counting on the ACA

for PECs. They are not only for the ACA, they help all insurances except what tramp came out with short term plans, they only cover you if your young and healthy.

Short term plans were created to help fill temporary gaps in coverage that can occur in certain situations. These types of plans are typically not good substitutes for traditional health plans. They do not have to adhere to ACA standards. They provide limited benefits with generally much higher costs.
What is Short Term Health Insurance? | Cigna
-------------------------------------
They pretty much the same as cobra. I know a lot of you are on Medicare, but don't you want people younger to have PEC's coverage, your children and your grandkids?

Be wary of signing up for Advantage Plans.

Say bye if you vote for tramp.

He doesn't have a plan.

The republicans want to go back to pre the ACA.

Rump has a medical plan for the poor. Don't get sick but if you do, die quietly and quickly. Burial on the Government's dime is much cheaper.
'
/-----/ " Don't get sick but if you do, die quietly and quickly. "
It was Obozo who told a woman that her elderly mother shouldn't get a pacemaker in spite of her quality of life. She should just take a pill and go home to die. Man, that is liberal compassion for ya.
And before you libtard stooges call me a liar, see for yourself: Obama: Maybe You're "Better Off" Taking Painkillers And Forgoing Surgery | RealClearPolitics

No he didn't say that. Stop lying. He talked about options and just commented on a generalization option. ACA covered the Pacemaker even at her 105 year old age. The Republican plan would be no pain killers or pacemaker, just send her home to die quickly.

We keep hearing the same tune. "In 2 weeks, I will display my wonderful Health Care to replace Obamacare". Well Rump has been saying the same thing for 3 years now. Where is it? And where is the bill from the Senate or the proposal from the Republicans in the House? No the Reps and Rump says, right after he wins the Election they will present the new and improved healthcare plan. Sorry, that ran out 3 years ago.

Obama did say it, sorry. When a citizen turns 65 they are no longer ACA eligible, they go to Medicare so you are either lying or stupid, which is it?

And Medicare Part A, B and Supplemental covers it. I am 100% covered. No out of pocket expenses. But I don't have Part D since I get most of my meds out of the VA. I like the Medicare option and think that it would work well across the board. In many ways, the ACA is like the Medicare option.

And I already posted exactly what Obama said it's not what you party or the Rumper liars say it is.

Yes it is.

" " Mr. Obama replied. After discussing ways "we as a culture and as a society [can start] to make better decisions within our own families and for ourselves," he continued that in general "at least we can let doctors know and your mom know that, you know what? Maybe this isn't going to help. Maybe you're better off not having the surgery, but taking the painkiller."

Translation: The Gov knows best.

Do you have another source except real clear politics and the Wall street journal which are very conservative and put a bias on their articles.

Heres the real story:

Honey you don't get to judge sources. It's on youtube and he did say it.
Sorry.

One huge problem. You claim it is on yourtube yet you fail to present the link. Time to pony up.

LOL , you've been getting your ass beat at every turn here. Google is your friend.

Still waiting for that Youtube Video link. tap, tap, tap.

He's been in office almost 4 years...

why hasn't he done that yet?

the ACA is in front of the SC right now - they will be deciding on whether the whole thing, including ALL the protections ( not just the pre existing condition protection ) go ba bye.

mandated yearly physicals,
vaccinations,
mammogram & colonoscopy coverage,
maternity care & well child care,
catastrophic cost protections,
annual coverage limit caps, lifetime caps,
children staying on their parents' policies until the age of 26...

just to name a few.

they all get wiped out.

The BS flag has been thrown.

"mandated yearly physicals"
There are not now or ever were "mandatory" physicals.

"vaccinations,"
Wrong again, vaccinations have always been covered and always will. If you want to cry about a small co-pay go cry somewhere else.

"mammogram & colonoscopy coverage"
Always have and always will be, see above about co-pays.

"maternity care & well child care"
Maternity was always elective and cost prohibitive (individual market), well baby care has always had coverage

"catastrophic cost protections,
annual coverage limit caps, lifetime caps"

There has always been caps on out of pocket expenses son. No yearly caps and the lifetime cap was typically 1 million. In 20 years as an agent I never had 1 client spend that much.

The ACA is a Minimum, not a maximum. If your company can provide a better service for less money, the ACA doesn't preclude you from selling it. The ACA doesn't prohibit competition. What it does is stop the nonsense policies that really don't do anything if the person does get sick.
And why do those policies have to be stopped? Just because you think they're nonsense? Why do you feel justified in forcing others to buy the shit YOU want?

There are thousands of Scam Artists in Prisons right now selling other things. What makes an insurance salesman (I was once licensed as one) any different than someone selling junk bonds that are illegal?

the ACA is in front of the SC right now - they will be deciding on whether the whole thing, including ALL the protections ( not just the pre existing condition protection ) go ba bye.

vaccinations,

just to name a few.

they all get wiped out.

"vaccinations,"
Wrong again, vaccinations have always been covered and always will. If you want to cry about a small co-pay go cry somewhere else.

Maternity was always elective and cost prohibitive (individual market), well baby care has always had coverage

There has always been caps on out of pocket expenses son. No yearly caps and the lifetime cap was typically 1 million. In 20 years as an agent I never had 1 client spend that much.

The ACA is a Minimum, not a maximum. If your company can provide a better service for less money, the ACA doesn't preclude you from selling it. The ACA doesn't prohibit competition. What it does is stop the nonsense policies that really don't do anything if the person does get sick.
And why do those policies have to be stopped? Just because you think they're nonsense? Why do you feel justified in forcing others to buy the shit YOU want?

There are thousands of Scam Artists in Prisons right now selling other things. What makes an insurance salesman (I was once licensed as one) any different than someone selling junk bonds that are illegal?

If they're defrauding customers, bust them. But that's not what's going on here. They're selling policies to people that you don't like - that's all. Government isn't there for you to force your preferences on others.

That's the point of having insurance before something bad happens....

After all, you don't insure your house after it burns down, do you????

I changed my mind, so you say people are suppose to insure themselves when young and before one gets sick. I agree that is why I like to see the mandate come back. Everyone should be insured.

vaccinations,

just to name a few.

they all get wiped out.

"vaccinations,"

If they're defrauding customers, bust them. But that's not what's going on here. They're selling policies to people that you don't like - that's all. Government isn't there for you to force your preferences on others.

When you sell a customer something that is worthless that's fraud. It's not buyer beware on the retail side of things. You buy insurance to not have to sell off everything you have to afford part of the medical bill and pay for the rest of your life. Your insurance should be enough to cover what "May" go wrong. If it's not, you needed more insurance and your Insurance Agent should have pointed that out to you. But if the Company makes bucks off of empty insurance polices then that should be criminal and that company should not be in business.

When you sell a customer something that is worthless that's fraud.

Sorry. That's not the definition of fraud. Worth is subjective. If someone else thinks it IS worth it, you have no business "correcting" them.

Last edited:
So here's the thing: Coverage of pre-existing conditions is an economic abomination, masquerading as "insurance." It is exactly as appropriate as buying retroactive collision insurance on the car you wrecked yesterday, or getting fire insurance on your house that is now on fire. It cannot happen without one of two things: massive theft from healthy insured people, OR a massive infusion of taxpayer money into the hands of the private health insurers. The unpalatable alternative is an unconstitutional government entitlement program.

This is something they simply won't allow themselves to think about. It conflicts with their fantasy that they can merely pass a law and convert private industry into social welfare.

So here's the thing: Coverage of pre-existing conditions is an economic abomination, masquerading as "insurance." It is exactly as appropriate as buying retroactive collision insurance on the car you wrecked yesterday, or getting fire insurance on your house that is now on fire. It cannot happen without one of two things: massive theft from healthy insured people, OR a massive infusion of taxpayer money into the hands of the private health insurers. The unpalatable alternative is an unconstitutional government entitlement program.

This is something they simply won't allow themselves to think about. It conflicts with their fantasy that they can merely pass a law and convert private industry into social welfare.
/——/ When I pointed out the analogies of buying car or home owner insurance after the accident or fire, that is when I learned I was a Fascist Nazi homophobe who hated the environment.

They blow right on by this fact. The fantasy is irresistible to dummies.
I changed my mind on if you should get fire ins before your house burns down

, so you say people are suppose to insure themselves when young and before one gets sick. I agree that is why I like to see the mandate come back. Everyone should be insured.

They blow right on by this fact. The fantasy is irresistible to dummies.
I changed my mind on if you should get fire ins before your house burns down

, so you say people are suppose to insure themselves when young and before one gets sick. I agree that is why I like to see the mandate come back. Everyone should be insured.
What in the world are you talking about??

Piss poor analogy.
So insurance magically changes because the magical muslim faggot said it did????

Yes it has changed and for the better. He is a Christian and married to a wonderful female.

Some people would say he is a Muslim married to a he-she.

vaccinations,

just to name a few.

they all get wiped out.

Then the SC decides, not the President. So Will is correct. Thank you.

the case started in texas with donny's blessing. although fully aware - he has not weighed in to stop it; nor has mentioned anyting about it - thus duping his poorly educated deplorables even more.

wait till they find out after the fact. some will still say they are willing to die for him.

'merika! fuck ya!!!

So a Texas man has taken a law to the SC and the SC is going to rule on it. Trump has no power to stop it. If it is found to be unconstitutional the SC will strike it down. Trump has done nothing because it is going through a branch of government he is not apart of.

nooooooooooo............. it's the red republican donny supporting state of texas that got the ball rolling.

Anyone is allowed to challenge a law, Trump can’t stop this process because it is in the judicial branch of the government, just like Obama couldn’t stop the challenges that went to the SC for the ACA when he was President.

So Will is still correct and you are dead wrong after four tries.

so you equate ' weighing in ' with the ability to ' stop it '?

silly you - guess you missed comp class.

Piss poor analogy.
So insurance magically changes because the magical muslim faggot said it did????

Yes it has changed and for the better. He is a Christian and married to a wonderful female.

Some people would say he is a Muslim married to a he-she.
Are these the same people who think that covid is fake and there's a shadow government of baby-eaters pulling all the strings?

Piss poor analogy.
Explain why

I already did. read the posts.
You’re missing the key point. We are the fattest and unhealthiest country. Maybe less fast food, fatty and you won’t have worry about pre-existing conditions. Doesn’t all your Jew hatred burn calories?

I'm sure the board members don't want to talk about me, so I refer you to the OP.
The OP should be concentrated on why so many have preexisting conditions. Why do you keep deflecting?

I know you are trying to derail this post so I reported you.
You reported me because you’re a lying loser. If we get rid of preexisting conditions then people may eat healthier, exercise and have fewer preexisting conditions. How is that not related to the OP? Please explain that you ignorant Holocaust denying bitch.
Start a thread.
Nope. I am replying to yours as to why preexisting conditions are stupid. We need to force people to get healthier and not bail them out. Report that but it’s on topic. You just don’t like it.

guess you didn't realize that having had covid - you are now a pre conditioned patient.

best not lose yer insurance, zoggy. under trump's non existant healthcare plan --- you are now blacklisted.

Piss poor analogy.
Explain why

You’re missing the key point. We are the fattest and unhealthiest country. Maybe less fast food, fatty and you won’t have worry about pre-existing conditions. Doesn’t all your Jew hatred burn calories?

I'm sure the board members don't want to talk about me, so I refer you to the OP.
The OP should be concentrated on why so many have preexisting conditions. Why do you keep deflecting?

I know you are trying to derail this post so I reported you.
You reported me because you’re a lying loser. If we get rid of preexisting conditions then people may eat healthier, exercise and have fewer preexisting conditions. How is that not related to the OP? Please explain that you ignorant Holocaust denying bitch.
Start a thread.
Nope. I am replying to yours as to why preexisting conditions are stupid. We need to force people to get healthier and not bail them out. Report that but it’s on topic. You just don’t like it.

guess you didn't realize that having had covid - you are now a pre conditioned patient.

best not lose yer insurance, zoggy. under trump's non existant healthcare plan --- you are now blacklisted.

I don't think pre-existing condition clauses work that way - but nice try.

vaccinations,

just to name a few.

they all get wiped out.
/———/ No adult aged 26 should be on Mommy and Daddy’s insurance plan. Man up and pay your own way.

of course they should ... howeverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.................. when all that is available are part time jobs that offer no bennies AND the economy ain't gonna get better any time soon due to donny's incompetency ... it's a great protection & the house flipped precisely because obamacare is in danger.
/——/ Post a link proving only part time jobs are available. And prove it’s the president and not blue state governors that are causing the economic slow down. You won’t because you can’t.

most of the uptick in employment gains are because people that were furloughed are coming back or biz'nez's are reopening.

& college grads don't have enough cash to pay for health insurance AND student loans at the same time.

healthcare was the #1 issue in 2018... with this pandemic that donny has managed so piss poorly ... it will be the top issue again.

"Over the last six months, we’ve witnessed one manufacturing miracle after another," the president said on a visit last month to a Whirlpool factory. Ohio was down 48,000 manufacturing workers in July from last year. Pre-pandemic, it had lost 2,200 workers in February from last year.

The trend is mirrored nationwide. Manufacturing across the U.S. is still down 720,000 workers from February despite gaining 29,000 jobs in August, with the pandemic more than wiping out the overall modest gains of 500,000 from Trump's first three years in office — about the same pace of growth as under President Barack Obama. It was not an improvement over prior years — nor did it manage to restore more than a fraction of the jobs lost in the previous decade, according to an August analysis by the Economic Policy Institute.

A Bureau of Labor Statistics analysis released Sept. 1 said that even prepandemic, the sector was on track to lose nearly 450,000 workers by 2029, the most of any area of the economy. At the same time, output has made a notable recovery due to increased automation, with the industrial production index bouncing back to almost 98 in July — less than 10 points down from February.

That disparity means that many of the losses are likely permanent, economists say.

Trump hails ‘manufacturing miracle’ as factories bleed jobs
/—-/ So you think Trump should order Governors to fully reopen their states? If so, I agree.

nope. just the opposite. his short sighted instant gratification defect has cost lives. the states that are fully open - are infested with covidiots chock full of coronavirus.

btw - donny, as much as he'd like to be king... cannot 'order' any states to open up per the 10th amendment of the constitution of the united states.
/—-/ Exactly right. So how is the president supposed to reinvigorate the economy with dopes like Andy Cuomo keeping their foot on the brakes? What is Trump supposed to do?

if donny did what was actually NEEDED to do b4 the virus hit & for a few weeks when covid did arrive ... then we would be in far better shape. the fact that he is too much of a pussy to admit he fucked up & asked his basket dwellers to mask up like they should - we can mitigate this virus & actually open up faster than to ignore the realities.
/—-/ You mean like banning flights from China while Dementia Joe, Deblasio, and Piglosi said it’s all safe and Trump is Xenophobic? You mean like that?

you mean the only good thing he did waaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy back in march after almost 2 months of doing nothing but praise china?

mistakes were made early on - no doubt about it , because it's a brand spanking new virus & not alot was known then & we are learning every day what works, what doesn't & what can be done NOW.

the (D)s are fully on board with the experts - not relying on donny's hunches & outright lies about this virus.

donny - ignoring the science & the evolving evidence is literally killing the poorly educated who are following his lead like lemmings.

you mean the only good thing he did waaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy back in march after almost 2 months of doing nothing but praise china?

March?

according to NYTs, he banned flights from China on January 21

i mistook china for the european ban, where the vast majority of cases came from... not china. & the chinese travel ban wasn't all inclusive - some 40K were able to travel here from china - on commercial flights with no restrictions.

not very smart... AND donny CONsistantly praised china for their 'handling' of the virus ... weeks of praise- well into febuary. i can pull up all them thar instances if you'de like.... but something tells me it wouldn't make a trump cheer leader like you to think any differently about the chosen one than you already do. :(

for PECs. They are not only for the ACA, they help all insurances except what tramp came out with short term plans, they only cover you if your young and healthy.

Short term plans were created to help fill temporary gaps in coverage that can occur in certain situations. These types of plans are typically not good substitutes for traditional health plans. They do not have to adhere to ACA standards. They provide limited benefits with generally much higher costs.
What is Short Term Health Insurance? | Cigna
-------------------------------------
They pretty much the same as cobra. I know a lot of you are on Medicare, but don't you want people younger to have PEC's coverage, your children and your grandkids?

Be wary of signing up for Advantage Plans.

Say bye if you vote for tramp.

He doesn't have a plan.

The republicans want to go back to pre the ACA.

Rump has a medical plan for the poor. Don't get sick but if you do, die quietly and quickly. Burial on the Government's dime is much cheaper.
'
/-----/ " Don't get sick but if you do, die quietly and quickly. "
It was Obozo who told a woman that her elderly mother shouldn't get a pacemaker in spite of her quality of life. She should just take a pill and go home to die. Man, that is liberal compassion for ya.
And before you libtard stooges call me a liar, see for yourself: Obama: Maybe You're "Better Off" Taking Painkillers And Forgoing Surgery | RealClearPolitics

& now for some truth.

vaccinations,

just to name a few.

they all get wiped out.
/———/ No adult aged 26 should be on Mommy and Daddy’s insurance plan. Man up and pay your own way.

of course they should ... howeverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.................. when all that is available are part time jobs that offer no bennies AND the economy ain't gonna get better any time soon due to donny's incompetency ... it's a great protection & the house flipped precisely because obamacare is in danger.
/——/ Post a link proving only part time jobs are available. And prove it’s the president and not blue state governors that are causing the economic slow down. You won’t because you can’t.

most of the uptick in employment gains are because people that were furloughed are coming back or biz'nez's are reopening.

& college grads don't have enough cash to pay for health insurance AND student loans at the same time.

healthcare was the #1 issue in 2018... with this pandemic that donny has managed so piss poorly ... it will be the top issue again.

"Over the last six months, we’ve witnessed one manufacturing miracle after another," the president said on a visit last month to a Whirlpool factory. Ohio was down 48,000 manufacturing workers in July from last year. Pre-pandemic, it had lost 2,200 workers in February from last year.

The trend is mirrored nationwide. Manufacturing across the U.S. is still down 720,000 workers from February despite gaining 29,000 jobs in August, with the pandemic more than wiping out the overall modest gains of 500,000 from Trump's first three years in office — about the same pace of growth as under President Barack Obama. It was not an improvement over prior years — nor did it manage to restore more than a fraction of the jobs lost in the previous decade, according to an August analysis by the Economic Policy Institute.

A Bureau of Labor Statistics analysis released Sept. 1 said that even prepandemic, the sector was on track to lose nearly 450,000 workers by 2029, the most of any area of the economy. At the same time, output has made a notable recovery due to increased automation, with the industrial production index bouncing back to almost 98 in July — less than 10 points down from February.

That disparity means that many of the losses are likely permanent, economists say.

/—-/ So you think Trump should order Governors to fully reopen their states? If so, I agree.

nope. just the opposite. his short sighted instant gratification defect has cost lives. the states that are fully open - are infested with covidiots chock full of coronavirus.

btw - donny, as much as he'd like to be king... cannot 'order' any states to open up per the 10th amendment of the constitution of the united states.
/—-/ Exactly right. So how is the president supposed to reinvigorate the economy with dopes like Andy Cuomo keeping their foot on the brakes? What is Trump supposed to do?

if donny did what was actually NEEDED to do b4 the virus hit & for a few weeks when covid did arrive ... then we would be in far better shape. the fact that he is too much of a pussy to admit he fucked up & asked his basket dwellers to mask up like they should - we can mitigate this virus & actually open up faster than to ignore the realities.
/—-/ You mean like banning flights from China while Dementia Joe, Deblasio, and Piglosi said it’s all safe and Trump is Xenophobic? You mean like that?

mistakes were made early on - no doubt about it , because it's a brand spanking new virus & not alot was known then & we are learning every day what works, what doesn't & what can be done NOW.

the (D)s are fully on board with the experts - not relying on donny's hunches & outright lies about this virus.

donny - ignoring the science & the evolving evidence is literally killing the poorly educated who are following his lead like lemmings.

March?

i mistook china for the european ban, where the vast majority of cases came from... not china. & the chinese travel ban wasn't all inclusive - some 40K were able to travel here from china - on commercial flights with no restrictions.

not very smart... AND donny CONsistantly praised china for their 'handling' of the virus ... weeks of praise- well into febuary. i can pull up all them thar instances if you'de like.... but something tells me it wouldn't make a trump cheer leader like you to think any differently about the chosen one than you already do. :(

well into february.

wow, a whole 2-3 weeks.

Isn't that the same time period Joe was calling him xenophobic, and Nancy was holding parties in Chinatown?

and, little girl, just because I don't want to drag him out of the WH by his heels, and hang him from the nearest lamppost, like you do, doesn't make me a cheerleader.

Piss poor analogy.
Explain why

I know you are trying to derail this post so I reported you. This easy, if you vote for tramp gone are the Pec's. Why don't you start a thread on what causes PEC's.

So why didn’t you answer Will’s point? If he is going to end PEC’s, why hasn’t he done so already?

He is waiting on the Supreme Court, you know he is trying to end PEC's and the ACA.

Waiting for the SC to do what?

strike down the ACA in its entirety. the case b4 them now argues that since the mandated coverage has been ruled 'unconstitutional' then the whole law must be ruled that way.

Last edited:

vaccinations,

just to name a few.

they all get wiped out.

March?

/—-/ While all this was going on, Congress was too busy trying to overturn the 2016 election to have one single hearing on the Coronavirus. Not one.

Forum List

Back