Gone are pre-existing conditions if you vote for trump, and I know some trumpers are counting on the ACA

He's been in office almost 4 years...

why hasn't he done that yet?

the ACA is in front of the SC right now - they will be deciding on whether the whole thing, including ALL the protections ( not just the pre existing condition protection ) go ba bye.

mandated yearly physicals,
vaccinations,
mammogram & colonoscopy coverage,
maternity care & well child care,
catastrophic cost protections,
annual coverage limit caps, lifetime caps,
children staying on their parents' policies until the age of 26...

just to name a few.

they all get wiped out.
/———/ No adult aged 26 should be on Mommy and Daddy’s insurance plan. Man up and pay your own way.

of course they should ... howeverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.................. when all that is available are part time jobs that offer no bennies AND the economy ain't gonna get better any time soon due to donny's incompetency ... it's a great protection & the house flipped precisely because obamacare is in danger.
/——/ Post a link proving only part time jobs are available. And prove it’s the president and not blue state governors that are causing the economic slow down. You won’t because you can’t.

most of the uptick in employment gains are because people that were furloughed are coming back or biz'nez's are reopening.

& college grads don't have enough cash to pay for health insurance AND student loans at the same time.

healthcare was the #1 issue in 2018... with this pandemic that donny has managed so piss poorly ... it will be the top issue again.

"Over the last six months, we’ve witnessed one manufacturing miracle after another," the president said on a visit last month to a Whirlpool factory. Ohio was down 48,000 manufacturing workers in July from last year. Pre-pandemic, it had lost 2,200 workers in February from last year.

The trend is mirrored nationwide. Manufacturing across the U.S. is still down 720,000 workers from February despite gaining 29,000 jobs in August, with the pandemic more than wiping out the overall modest gains of 500,000 from Trump's first three years in office — about the same pace of growth as under President Barack Obama. It was not an improvement over prior years — nor did it manage to restore more than a fraction of the jobs lost in the previous decade, according to an August analysis by the Economic Policy Institute.

A Bureau of Labor Statistics analysis released Sept. 1 said that even prepandemic, the sector was on track to lose nearly 450,000 workers by 2029, the most of any area of the economy. At the same time, output has made a notable recovery due to increased automation, with the industrial production index bouncing back to almost 98 in July — less than 10 points down from February.

That disparity means that many of the losses are likely permanent, economists say.

Trump hails ‘manufacturing miracle’ as factories bleed jobs
/—-/ So you think Trump should order Governors to fully reopen their states? If so, I agree.

nope. just the opposite. his short sighted instant gratification defect has cost lives. the states that are fully open - are infested with covidiots chock full of coronavirus.

btw - donny, as much as he'd like to be king... cannot 'order' any states to open up per the 10th amendment of the constitution of the united states.

So you want to cry about the economy and keep everything closed. You're a smart one aren't you?

I want the proper National Program to get EVERYONE tested all at once and mandantory isolation to completely stop it. And I want our borders to be sealed until the rest of the world gets a handle on it. The US can be very self sufficient if it needs to be.

Before you go off on your "Build a Wall" crap. WE are in the middle of a National Emergency. The President can get permission from Congress (and the time is ripe) to use Federal Military Troops to station on our Borders to stop all traffic. Yes, Dorathy, you brand new car may not get that little thimagig and it will have to be produced in the US like it should have been done in the first place. And Suburban Wives are going to have to sacrifice not having their Avacadoes.

for PECs. They are not only for the ACA, they help all insurances except what tramp came out with short term plans, they only cover you if your young and healthy.

Short term plans were created to help fill temporary gaps in coverage that can occur in certain situations. These types of plans are typically not good substitutes for traditional health plans. They do not have to adhere to ACA standards. They provide limited benefits with generally much higher costs.
What is Short Term Health Insurance? | Cigna
-------------------------------------
They pretty much the same as cobra. I know a lot of you are on Medicare, but don't you want people younger to have PEC's coverage, your children and your grandkids?

Be wary of signing up for Advantage Plans.

Say bye if you vote for tramp.

He doesn't have a plan.

The republicans want to go back to pre the ACA.

Rump has a medical plan for the poor. Don't get sick but if you do, die quietly and quickly. Burial on the Government's dime is much cheaper.
'
/-----/ " Don't get sick but if you do, die quietly and quickly. "
It was Obozo who told a woman that her elderly mother shouldn't get a pacemaker in spite of her quality of life. She should just take a pill and go home to die. Man, that is liberal compassion for ya.
And before you libtard stooges call me a liar, see for yourself: Obama: Maybe You're "Better Off" Taking Painkillers And Forgoing Surgery | RealClearPolitics

No he didn't say that. Stop lying. He talked about options and just commented on a generalization option. ACA covered the Pacemaker even at her 105 year old age. The Republican plan would be no pain killers or pacemaker, just send her home to die quickly.

We keep hearing the same tune. "In 2 weeks, I will display my wonderful Health Care to replace Obamacare". Well Rump has been saying the same thing for 3 years now. Where is it? And where is the bill from the Senate or the proposal from the Republicans in the House? No the Reps and Rump says, right after he wins the Election they will present the new and improved healthcare plan. Sorry, that ran out 3 years ago.

Obama did say it, sorry. When a citizen turns 65 they are no longer ACA eligible, they go to Medicare so you are either lying or stupid, which is it?

He's been in office almost 4 years...

why hasn't he done that yet?

the ACA is in front of the SC right now - they will be deciding on whether the whole thing, including ALL the protections ( not just the pre existing condition protection ) go ba bye.

mandated yearly physicals,
vaccinations,
mammogram & colonoscopy coverage,
maternity care & well child care,
catastrophic cost protections,
annual coverage limit caps, lifetime caps,
children staying on their parents' policies until the age of 26...

just to name a few.

they all get wiped out.
/———/ No adult aged 26 should be on Mommy and Daddy’s insurance plan. Man up and pay your own way.

of course they should ... howeverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.................. when all that is available are part time jobs that offer no bennies AND the economy ain't gonna get better any time soon due to donny's incompetency ... it's a great protection & the house flipped precisely because obamacare is in danger.
/——/ Post a link proving only part time jobs are available. And prove it’s the president and not blue state governors that are causing the economic slow down. You won’t because you can’t.

most of the uptick in employment gains are because people that were furloughed are coming back or biz'nez's are reopening.

& college grads don't have enough cash to pay for health insurance AND student loans at the same time.

healthcare was the #1 issue in 2018... with this pandemic that donny has managed so piss poorly ... it will be the top issue again.

"Over the last six months, we’ve witnessed one manufacturing miracle after another," the president said on a visit last month to a Whirlpool factory. Ohio was down 48,000 manufacturing workers in July from last year. Pre-pandemic, it had lost 2,200 workers in February from last year.

The trend is mirrored nationwide. Manufacturing across the U.S. is still down 720,000 workers from February despite gaining 29,000 jobs in August, with the pandemic more than wiping out the overall modest gains of 500,000 from Trump's first three years in office — about the same pace of growth as under President Barack Obama. It was not an improvement over prior years — nor did it manage to restore more than a fraction of the jobs lost in the previous decade, according to an August analysis by the Economic Policy Institute.

A Bureau of Labor Statistics analysis released Sept. 1 said that even prepandemic, the sector was on track to lose nearly 450,000 workers by 2029, the most of any area of the economy. At the same time, output has made a notable recovery due to increased automation, with the industrial production index bouncing back to almost 98 in July — less than 10 points down from February.

That disparity means that many of the losses are likely permanent, economists say.

Trump hails ‘manufacturing miracle’ as factories bleed jobs
/—-/ So you think Trump should order Governors to fully reopen their states? If so, I agree.

nope. just the opposite. his short sighted instant gratification defect has cost lives. the states that are fully open - are infested with covidiots chock full of coronavirus.

btw - donny, as much as he'd like to be king... cannot 'order' any states to open up per the 10th amendment of the constitution of the united states.

So you want to cry about the economy and keep everything closed. You're a smart one aren't you?

I want the proper National Program to get EVERYONE tested all at once and mandantory isolation to completely stop it. And I want our borders to be sealed until the rest of the world gets a handle on it. The US can be very self sufficient if it needs to be.

Before you go off on your "Build a Wall" crap. WE are in the middle of a National Emergency. The President can get permission from Congress (and the time is ripe) to use Federal Military Troops to station on our Borders to stop all traffic. Yes, Dorathy, you brand new car may not get that little thimagig and it will have to be produced in the US like it should have been done in the first place. And Suburban Wives are going to have to sacrifice not having their Avacadoes.

It's a curious thing about Progs, they believe that because THEY live in a binary world EVERYONE does. I don't.

for PECs. They are not only for the ACA, they help all insurances except what tramp came out with short term plans, they only cover you if your young and healthy.

Short term plans were created to help fill temporary gaps in coverage that can occur in certain situations. These types of plans are typically not good substitutes for traditional health plans. They do not have to adhere to ACA standards. They provide limited benefits with generally much higher costs.
They pretty much the same as cobra. I know a lot of you are on Medicare, but don't you want people younger to have PEC's coverage, your children and your grandkids?

He doesn't have a plan.

Rump has a medical plan for the poor. Don't get sick but if you do, die quietly and quickly. Burial on the Government's dime is much cheaper.
'
It was Obozo who told a woman that her elderly mother shouldn't get a pacemaker in spite of her quality of life. She should just take a pill and go home to die. Man, that is liberal compassion for ya.
And before you libtard stooges call me a liar, see for yourself: Obama: Maybe You're "Better Off" Taking Painkillers And Forgoing Surgery | RealClearPolitics

No he didn't say that. Stop lying. He talked about options and just commented on a generalization option. ACA covered the Pacemaker even at her 105 year old age. The Republican plan would be no pain killers or pacemaker, just send her home to die quickly.

We keep hearing the same tune. "In 2 weeks, I will display my wonderful Health Care to replace Obamacare". Well Rump has been saying the same thing for 3 years now. Where is it? And where is the bill from the Senate or the proposal from the Republicans in the House? No the Reps and Rump says, right after he wins the Election they will present the new and improved healthcare plan. Sorry, that ran out 3 years ago.

Obama did say it, sorry. When a citizen turns 65 they are no longer ACA eligible, they go to Medicare so you are either lying or stupid, which is it?

And Medicare Part A, B and Supplemental covers it. I am 100% covered. No out of pocket expenses. But I don't have Part D since I get most of my meds out of the VA. I like the Medicare option and think that it would work well across the board. In many ways, the ACA is like the Medicare option.

And I already posted exactly what Obama said it's not what you party or the Rumper liars say it is.

He doesn't have a plan.

'

And Medicare Part A, B and Supplemental covers it. I am 100% covered. No out of pocket expenses. But I don't have Part D since I get most of my meds out of the VA. I like the Medicare option and think that it would work well across the board. In many ways, the ACA is like the Medicare option.

And I already posted exactly what Obama said it's not what you party or the Rumper liars say it is.

So you got caught in a lie, got it. A&B NEVER covers ANYTHNG 100% all by itself. A has a deductible and the possibility on more than one Ded in a calendar year. There are limitations on Skilled Nursing care and many other things. Part B has a yearly Ded and is a true 80/20 plan and there is NO cap on Part B expenses. If all you have in original medicare you will go broke and lose everything with an illness. Original Medicare requires a supplemental (Private company plan of course) to plug those gaps.

He doesn't have a plan.

'

Yes it is.

" " Mr. Obama replied. After discussing ways "we as a culture and as a society [can start] to make better decisions within our own families and for ourselves," he continued that in general "at least we can let doctors know and your mom know that, you know what? Maybe this isn't going to help. Maybe you're better off not having the surgery, but taking the painkiller."

Translation: The Gov knows best.

He doesn't have a plan.

'

Yes it is.

" " Mr. Obama replied. After discussing ways "we as a culture and as a society [can start] to make better decisions within our own families and for ourselves," he continued that in general "at least we can let doctors know and your mom know that, you know what? Maybe this isn't going to help. Maybe you're better off not having the surgery, but taking the painkiller."

Do you have another source except real clear politics and the Wall street journal which are very conservative and put a bias on their articles.

Heres the real story:

You can get surgery if you want.

Last edited:
That's the point of having insurance before something bad happens....

After all, you don't insure your house after it burns down, do you????

Piss poor analogy.
Explain why

I already did. read the posts.
You’re missing the key point. We are the fattest and unhealthiest country. Maybe less fast food, fatty and you won’t have worry about pre-existing conditions. Doesn’t all your Jew hatred burn calories?

I'm sure the board members don't want to talk about me, so I refer you to the OP.
The OP should be concentrated on why so many have preexisting conditions. Why do you keep deflecting?

I know you are trying to derail this post so I reported you. This easy, if you vote for tramp gone are the Pec's. Why don't you start a thread on what causes PEC's.

So why didn’t you answer Will’s point? If he is going to end PEC’s, why hasn’t he done so already?

He is waiting on the Supreme Court, you know he is trying to end PEC's and the ACA.

Waiting for the SC to do what?

It up at the SC and tramp wants it to be gone.

Piss poor analogy.
Explain why

You’re missing the key point. We are the fattest and unhealthiest country. Maybe less fast food, fatty and you won’t have worry about pre-existing conditions. Doesn’t all your Jew hatred burn calories?

I'm sure the board members don't want to talk about me, so I refer you to the OP.
The OP should be concentrated on why so many have preexisting conditions. Why do you keep deflecting?

I know you are trying to derail this post so I reported you. This easy, if you vote for tramp gone are the Pec's. Why don't you start a thread on what causes PEC's.

So why didn’t you answer Will’s point? If he is going to end PEC’s, why hasn’t he done so already?

He is waiting on the Supreme Court, you know he is trying to end PEC's and the ACA.

What is up to the SC? You keep dodging.

Piss poor analogy.
Explain why

He doesn't have a plan.

'

Yes it is.

Do you have another source except real clear politics and the Wall street journal which are very conservative and put a bias on their articles.

Heres the real story:

Honey you don't get to judge sources. It's on youtube and he did say it.
Sorry.

He doesn't have a plan.

'

Yes it is.

Heres the real story:

Honey you don't get to judge sources. It's on youtube and he did say it.
Sorry.

I know he did, but he was giving an example. You can get surgery if you want. No one is stopping you. And about you can keep your doctors, well if they don't change networks, die, or retire or just plain move away, you might follow them, but chance they will retire.

It's not the government's job to pay for a band aid everytime you get a boo boo

People are going to engage in activities that makes them less healthy..(eating, fucking, fighting, whatever)

It's not the government's responsibility to take care of you, when you won't take care of yourself.

He doesn't have a plan.

'

Yes it is.

Heres the real story:

/—-/ Yeah, you libtards are all for rationed care and elderly euthanasia. The video I posted went viral. Yours was just an opinion piece, but, nice try.

Piss poor analogy.
Explain why

CNBC is fake news. Anything else?

Piss poor analogy.
Explain why

Trump has no control over the Judicial Branch, so what Trump’s opinion is, is irrelevant. It is up to the Supreme Court to decide if there are aspects brought up, that are unConstitutional. I didn’t realize that you did not know how the three branches of government worked.

Piss poor analogy.
Explain why

In June of next year, when the SC makes a ruling on this case, the President of the United States won’t matter. Seriously, either you are incredibly naive or extremely dishonest to float this BS.

He doesn't have a plan.

'

Yes it is.

Heres the real story:

Sounds to me like the OP story was just made up using some fact. That old lady turns out to be Obama's own Grand Mother.

Forum List

Back