Gone are pre-existing conditions if you vote for trump, and I know some trumpers are counting on the ACA

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
for PECs. They are not only for the ACA, they help all insurances except what tramp came out with short term plans, they only cover you if your young and healthy.

Short term plans were created to help fill temporary gaps in coverage that can occur in certain situations. These types of plans are typically not good substitutes for traditional health plans. They do not have to adhere to ACA standards. They provide limited benefits with generally much higher costs.
What is Short Term Health Insurance? | Cigna
-------------------------------------
They are pretty much the same as cobra, except they don't cover you if your have a PEC. I know a lot of you are on Medicare, but don't you want people younger to have PEC's coverage, your children and your grandkids?

Be wary of signing up for Advantage Plans.

Say bye if you vote for tramp.

He doesn't have a plan.

The republicans want to go back to pre the ACA.

Last edited:
for PECs. They are not only for the ACA, they help all insurances except what tramp came out with short term plans, they only cover you if your young and healthy.

Short term plans were created to help fill temporary gaps in coverage that can occur in certain situations. These types of plans are typically not good substitutes for traditional health plans. They do not have to adhere to ACA standards. They provide limited benefits with generally much higher costs.
They pretty much the same as cobra. I know a lot of you are on Medicare, but don't you want people younger to have PEC's coverage, your children and your grandkids?

He doesn't have a plan.

Rump has a medical plan for the poor. Don't get sick but if you do, die quietly and quickly. Burial on the Government's dime is much cheaper.
'

I want UHC care but the Dem's keep on voting against candidates that support that.

I will vote for Trump because he has done a great job and besides who would want that asshole Biden as President?

However, one of the things I don't like about him is that he supports requiring insurance companies to have preexisting condition coverage.

That is nothing more than welfare and it is despicable!

I'll pay my own health care bills and you pay yours and fuck welfare.

They are pretty much the same as cobra, except they don't cover you if your have a PEC. I know a lot of you are on Medicare, but don't you want people younger to have PEC's coverage, your children and your grandkids?

He doesn't have a plan.

/——/ Ahhh, go back to the time (1980) when coverage was reasonably priced, no co pays, and no referrals required.

I will vote for Trump because he has done a great job and besides who would want that asshole Biden as President?

However, one of the things I don't like about him is that he supports requiring insurance companies to have preexisting condition coverage.

Unless you are a corporate farm of course.

You are confused Moon Bat.

I am against all welfare supported by any party.

No welfare, no grants, no bailouts, no foreign aid, no entitlements, no subsidies.

You stupid greedy Moon Bats love your welfare checks, especially when the government makes somebody else pay for your health care bills.

If you love filthy preexisting conditions welfare then Trump is your boy because he is committed to having that as a requirement.

That's the point of having insurance before something bad happens....

After all, you don't insure your house after it burns down, do you????

Piss poor analogy.
/—-/ Actually, his analogy is spot on. Same thing with your car, you can’t buy collision after you have an accident and expect the policy to rebuild your car.

He doesn't have a plan.

Basic Medicare covers pre existing conditions. There are plenty of gap plans available and the buyer can shop to meet his/her needs.

You are confused Moon Bat.

I am against all welfare supported by any party.

No you aren't. You already stated that you were going to vote for it.

He's been in office almost 4 years...

why hasn't he done that yet?

the ACA is in front of the SC right now - they will be deciding on whether the whole thing, including ALL the protections ( not just the pre existing condition protection ) go ba bye.

mandated yearly physicals,
vaccinations,
mammogram & colonoscopy coverage,
maternity care & well child care,
catastrophic cost protections,
annual coverage limit caps, lifetime caps,
children staying on their parents' policies until the age of 26...

just to name a few.

they all get wiped out.

Forum List

Back