Goldman Sachs Employees Ditch Obama, Donate $2 Million To Romney

The big money covers all their bases.

I'm sure Barry got a big donation as well.

After all. You never know which party will be in the WH and ya just gotta be on that winning side.

did i hear you complain when it was going to obama?

I am sure I have said on this board that Obama could gain a lot of popular support telling Wall Street to shove their ill gotten loot.

if you did i applaud you.

It's been my position since the crash that an honest politician or at least one who wants to appear honest cannot in good conscience accept money made from defrauding the public.

I am sure I have said on this board that Obama could gain a lot of popular support telling Wall Street to shove their ill gotten loot.

It's been my position since the crash that an honest politician or at least one who wants to appear honest cannot in good conscience accept money made from defrauding the public.

i would like to see this as well i am of the mind set that the common person doesnt want a common good guy as a politician and they all seem to want the professional politician who promises the world and screws them once in office.

i would like to see this as well i am of the mind set that the common person doesnt want a common good guy as a politician and they all seem to want the professional politician who promises the world and screws them once in office.

It is just not possible to get to national office without selling out and owing your very soul to someone, G+S has been awesome at this for longer than most of us have been alive, it's high time to tell the vampire squid to get bent.

It is just not possible to get to national office without selling out and owing your very soul to someone, G+S has been awesome at this for longer than most of us have been alive, it's high time to tell the vampire squid to get bent.

i would like to see that day too. but all people love money no matter the class warfare or how liberal some people want to be with money. its sad but its reality.

That's good, G+S money always comes with stings.

Obama was kissing their ass . Most of those people are Dems. IDIOT. They always donated to DEMS.. Obama took their money and threw them under the bus and then came back when he started this time and they said NO. Most of the wealth is in the Democratic party...

Forum List

Back