Goldilocks Republicans

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
Republicans dont like ANYTHING!

They say Govt spends too much. How much is enough for Govt to spend? They dont know, they just know its too much

They say taxes are too high. How low should taxes be? They dont know they just have a cute idea called a flat tax that they believe with all their lil heart that THAT will happen one day

The Stimulus was too much. How much should the stimulus be? They dont know, they just know that they didnt like it and because they dont it must be a failure (even tho half of it was tax cuts)

That goes for all the Monday morning quarterbackers out there. I watched Fox and that little weasely looking guy rocking the half bald do said "Obama lacks leadership because he should have pulled S&P to the side and make a case for them to reconsider downgrading the US credit"......

To my surprise I cut on Hannity in the afternoon and Hannity says that Obama should be investigated because he tried to lean on S&P about the credit rating. .....huh?

The rule is if Obama does it, they dont like it. Just like the individual mandate in the Healthcare law. They LOOOVED the idea until Obama proposed it, then they hated it SO MUCH!

Republicans dont like ANYTHING!

They say Govt spends too much. How much is enough for Govt to spend? They dont know, they just know its too much
Bullshit, They have repeated called for a balanced Budget Amendment. Which means we spend no more than we take in. They have also asked to return to 2008 Spending Levels. So your implications that they don't know how much is enough is a lie.

They say taxes are too high. How low should taxes be? They dont know they just have a cute idea called a flat tax that they believe with all their lil heart that THAT will happen one day
Again, Liberal lies. They have been very clear on what taxes they want to lower, and to what level. Example Capital Gains to 0.

The Stimulus was too much. How much should the stimulus be? They dont know, they just know that they didnt like it and because they dont it must be a failure (even tho half of it was tax cuts)
How much should the Stimulus be? 0, as long as it is spent the way Obama and the Dems wanted to do it. Again your Characterization of the Republican Stance on the Issue is a complete Fabrication.

That goes for all the Monday morning quarterbackers out there. I watched Fox and that little weasely looking guy rocking the half bald do said "Obama lacks leadership because he should have pulled S&P to the side and make a case for them to reconsider downgrading the US credit"......
He should have.

To my surprise I cut on Hannity in the afternoon and Hannity says that Obama should be investigated because he tried to lean on S&P about the credit rating. .....huh?
Just spent 10 Mins Checking the Transcripts of Hannity since the Down Grade. Got a link??? because Once again it appears you are full of shit, I found no such comments.

The rule is if Obama does it, they dont like it. Just like the individual mandate in the Healthcare law. They LOOOVED the idea until Obama proposed it, then they hated it SO MUCH!

Care to share a link showing us how Republicans loved the Idea of an ObamaCare Style Individual Mandate?

If not then every single thing you have said in this post, Was a lie.

When it was Hillarycare they wanted the mandate then Obama came and they never liked the idea. There is your link.

And those comments from Hannity was from Monday. The show is 3 hours long that's why you couldn't find it in 10 minutes.

Forum List

Back