GOLDEN! The Fed has just created the next gold boon.

BuckToothMoron

Gold Member
Apr 3, 2016
The Fed has just cut rates to near zero and pumped another $700 Billion of QE. The market is is turmoil as the VIX soars. If you ever wanted a setup to go long gold, this is it. Gold will outperform the stock market over the next several years just as it did the first decade of the century. Well, at least we know.

Dow and S&P went lock limit down. lolol.

For friends who don't know what that means, it means that the market dropped so fast that they had to stop trading.

The market is is turmoil as the VIX soars. If you ever wanted a setup to go long gold, this is it. Gold will outperform the stock market over the next several years just as it did the first decade of the century.

Futures

aA2N9KT.jpg

If you're seriously considering buying gold do not buy bullion. If you can contact those who mine gold buy concentrate; not refined gold. Refined gold has a paper train. WHEN government decides to seize it all they have to do is follow that trail to your front door. Unrefined gold (concentrate) leaves no footprints.

If you're seriously considering buying gold do not buy bullion. If you can contact those who mine gold buy concentrate; not refined gold. Refined gold has a paper train. WHEN government decides to seize it all they have to do is follow that trail to your front door. Unrefined gold (concentrate) leaves no footprints.
Sorry, Mr. Fed looter...I already used mine to barter for stuff.

I dunno if anyone noticed but they tried pretty hard to kill paper silver but the real stuff wasn't affected at all. It was a big win. Still is...

In a few weeks people are gonna really be in a world of hurt. It's gonna get bad. They don't know it yet, though. Not until after they've blown that bribe will they start to see the walls closing in.

The best metals to buy are lead hidden in powder............Worth 10 times the weight of gold.

So will they reset to one world currency now or blow the bubbles up again after the test is over.

Forum List

Back