Golden State Killer and the Cops.

SavannahMann

Platinum Member
Nov 16, 2016
I always wonder about the Cops. They allude to having some sixth sense. A feeling that someone is guilty. Someone acting suspicious. Someone acted in a way outside of the norm. That is what they testified to, and that is the testimony the Supreme Court allowed since it acknowledged the experience that Police Officers have. So they have a sort of Sixth Sense about who is a bad guy. Or something.

Yet, what is funny is that this sixth sense always fails them. In another thread I wondered why the Drug sniffing dogs never key on the cop with drugs in his pocket that he has ready to plant on a suspect. Are you suggesting that the dog is never near those cops? Or that the cops keep it in their cars, which the dog can supposedly smell, in other cars, but not cop cars?

In this thread, I wonder. What about this sixth sense, the feeling that someone is a bad guy, why does it never seem to work for another cop? How does this sixth sense never seem to trigger when they are standing next to the fellow cop with drugs? Or in the case of the Golden State Killer, how did they not notice that one of their own was the killer? I mean, none of these experienced cops who I am sure testified that the suspect acted suspiciously got any inkling that Joseph DeAngelo was a bad guy, much less a mass murderer and serial rapist?

Perhaps that is a question for Defense Attorneys when they are cross examining the cops in the future. “You said that the defendant acted suspicious, and with your experience, you just knew he was not acting right. You said he was acting guilty is that correct?” When the cop professionally answers yes. Ask. “And did this suspicion ever activate or did you ever get an inkling that your partner in seventeen arrests was planting drugs on suspects? Including one where you were present but said you didn’t see anything? No suspicious activity in any way?”

Well Joseph DeAngelo has pled guilty and at 74 he won’t be in Prison long before he checks out. But it is an interesting question. How did nobody ever get a feeling from their Spider Sense on that guy?

I always wonder about the Cops. They allude to having some sixth sense. A feeling that someone is guilty. Someone acting suspicious. Someone acted in a way outside of the norm. That is what they testified to, and that is the testimony the Supreme Court allowed since it acknowledged the experience that Police Officers have. So they have a sort of Sixth Sense about who is a bad guy. Or something.

Yet, what is funny is that this sixth sense always fails them. In another thread I wondered why the Drug sniffing dogs never key on the cop with drugs in his pocket that he has ready to plant on a suspect. Are you suggesting that the dog is never near those cops? Or that the cops keep it in their cars, which the dog can supposedly smell, in other cars, but not cop cars?

In this thread, I wonder. What about this sixth sense, the feeling that someone is a bad guy, why does it never seem to work for another cop? How does this sixth sense never seem to trigger when they are standing next to the fellow cop with drugs? Or in the case of the Golden State Killer, how did they not notice that one of their own was the killer? I mean, none of these experienced cops who I am sure testified that the suspect acted suspiciously got any inkling that Joseph DeAngelo was a bad guy, much less a mass murderer and serial rapist?

Perhaps that is a question for Defense Attorneys when they are cross examining the cops in the future. “You said that the defendant acted suspicious, and with your experience, you just knew he was not acting right. You said he was acting guilty is that correct?” When the cop professionally answers yes. Ask. “And did this suspicion ever activate or did you ever get an inkling that your partner in seventeen arrests was planting drugs on suspects? Including one where you were present but said you didn’t see anything? No suspicious activity in any way?”

Well Joseph DeAngelo has pled guilty and at 74 he won’t be in Prison long before he checks out. But it is an interesting question. How did nobody ever get a feeling from their Spider Sense on that guy?
Who busted him? Was it a SJW?

I've just been interested in this on the fringes but something has been bothering me. I've read that the author Michelle McNamara is the one that did all the leg work and broke this and then I read other articles where the police take credit.

I've been wondering where the truth lies.

Who busted him? Was it a SJW?

Maybe.

I always wonder about the Cops

Get another hobby.

Can I suggest ...

98059276-57bc11065f9b58cdfdf16a89.jpg

Just think, if any of the victims had managed to kill him, the right-wingers would condemn them for killing one of their sacred cows :p

Here is a good documentary, not long in duration at 24 minutes and 34 seconds, but it includes an interview with the police officer who after years of researching his gut instinct finally told him that Joseph DeAngelo was The Golden State Killer, the documentary also good as it has archive TV footage which is always interesting to see.

Unmasking the Golden State Killer:

Just think, if any of the victims had managed to kill him, the right-wingers would condemn them for killing one of their sacred cows :p
Just think, the Grim Sleeper was a black man who killed up to 25 women. Had any cop shot him black Burn Loot Murder would burn the city down. George Floyd was a criminal and a drug addict. When he was killed the city DID burn.

SMAN--again thinking he's perfect!!! better than any cops....again--you babble = no links or proof
...BOOOOM!! damn !! =why do you think they are SERIAL killers????!!!! they don't get caught ''quickly''!!!!!
..a lot of murders are never solved:

----here they interviewed the killer, but had no reason to suspect him --AND--AND--two innocent guys that had the dead person's wallet were suspected----so--like a lot of people, you don't think realistically and are just HATING cops = you are thinking with emotions and not your brains:

SMAN--again thinking he's perfect!!! better than any cops....again--you babble = no links or proof
...BOOOOM!! damn !! =why do you think they are SERIAL killers????!!!! they don't get caught ''quickly''!!!!!
..a lot of murders are never solved:

----here they interviewed the killer, but had no reason to suspect him --AND--AND--two innocent guys that had the dead person's wallet were suspected----so--like a lot of people, you don't think realistically and are just HATING cops = you are thinking with emotions and not your brains:

Go back, and try again. Those are whites, and we all know from your numerous posts that Whites are right and blacks are the only criminals and bad. I do have a question. Is your feelings about Blacks that they are genetically inferior?

I remember this heinous case and have been watching the HBO Max documentary I'll Be Gone in the Dark. His long awaited trial begins this month Tuesday, August 18th -- https://www.sacbee.com/news/local/article244743127.html#storylink=sectionheadlines. Besides the rapes and murders, what creeps me out about this guy is how he did his hot prowl burglaries, i.e. he broke in while they were home and left without them knowing until he was ready to strike. Besides his police officer training and experience, he had the innate ability to stay absolutely motionless while he stood outside your window looking in. He gave no mercy, but turned into a savage animal if he thought you recognized him or caught him in the act.

The other big question is could he have been caught earlier? There were chances, but it's true cops do not help other cops from other jurisdictions. He used this cop knowledge to his advantage, too, by moving from the area to hundreds of miles away if things became too hot and close for comfort. It's not easy to burglarize a place while people are home and leave pieces of equipment that you can use when you come back to rape the female victim and tie up her spouse. All the while having a small penis (he violently raped a young teen virgin and her hymen was still intact afterward) and scaring the victims senseless with his commands and deadly threats and actions.

I've just been interested in this on the fringes but something has been bothering me. I've read that the author Michelle McNamara is the one that did all the leg work and broke this and then I read other articles where the police take credit.

I've been wondering where the truth lies.

She didn't break anything, it was a detective named Paul Holes who broke the case. He simply uploaded the suspects DNA into GEDmatch and found a fourth cousin, and then worked backwards.

I'm confused about how you got from one thing to the other. Are you suggesting the officers in this case, were also planting drugs on people? That doesn't seem likely.

Regardless, to the question of why officers and sometimes spot a bad guy... it's really easy. It's like anything else in life, where you are around people long enough to spot the signs. Ways of looking, and acting, that suggest bad motives.

The sixth sense, is more like a women's intuition, rather than a mystical ability.

If you are around people long enough, you learn how they act, and then you can spot it.

As for how do bad cops keep their evil ways hidden, it's actually for the same reason. Because they know how to spot people engaged in bad conduct, you at the same time learn exactly what not to do yourself.

It's that simple, and that complex.

Forum List

Back