Goldberg's comments need to be discussed

Goldbergā€™s ignorance and superficiality are mind-boggling. Just like todayā€™s woke intersectionalists, she believes Jews are indistinguishable from ā€œwhiteā€ peopleā€”despite the fact that Jews are somehow the single most likely victims of hate-crimes in the U.S.
I would not be able to tell that this guy is a Jew if he weren't wearing the funny little hat and often proclaiming to be Jewish. He looks like a white guy to me.

t-Ben-Shapiro.jpg

I would not be able to tell that this guy is a Jew if he weren't wearing the funny little hat and often proclaiming to be Jewish. He looks like a white guy to me.

View attachment 603269
Itā€™s called a yarmulke, bigot.

And Jews arenā€™t just any old whites (and sometimes theyā€™re not even that). They are a small minority, persecuted for millennia, and currently more likely to be a victim of a hate crime than a black person.

Youā€˜re doing the same thing the antisemitic Whoopi did.ā€¦.diminish antisemitism.

Itā€™s called a yarmulke, bigot.

And Jews arenā€™t just any old whites (and sometimes theyā€™re not even that). They are a small minority, persecuted for millennia, and currently more likely to be a victim of a hate crime than a black person.

Youā€˜re doing the same thing the antisemitic Whoopi did.ā€¦.diminish antisemitism.
No I am not antisemitic, but you are painting me with that brush. Ben Shapiro is both a White Man and a Jew. That does not in any way take away from the fact that the Jewish People have been persecuted for millennia as you put it. And calling a yarmulke a funny looking hat does not make me a bigot. I'm sorry that your skin is so thin that the "funny little hat" line offended you.

Here is another picture of a Jewish person, is he and Ben Shapiro the same race?
rishon.jpg

Perhaps there is some ambiguity about what "race" means, and that ambiguity got Whoopi in trouble. After all, many say race is a human construct. Perhaps we humans do not all use the word "race" the same way. Is that a sin not to see eye to eye about what "race" means.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back