Going The Way Of Venezuela? Inflation Worse Than 1st Thought, A Threat To Society

Shame you don't know anything about the oil business. Do you remember that there was no demand for gasoline worldwide during 2020?
So what you're claiming is that there is more demand NOW than there was before the pandemic? Kindly explain why the price of gas was so much lower THEN than it is now? I'll wait...

Oh please...are you on the left going to try to get that dog to hunt again? Oil and natural gas production DID surge while Obama was in office! It surged EVERYWHERE THAT HE DIDN'T HAVE CONTROL OVER! Production on Federal lands that he could control? There production went DOWN!
Trying to claim oil and natural gas gains as an "accomplishment" of Barry's borders on farce!

LOLOL Obama didn't create the surge.. the ppb was high so companies borrowed to invest in rigs, exploration and production. There are always an excess of federal land leases.. The regulations for federal lands are much stricter... always have been.

LOLOL Obama didn't create the surge.. the ppb was high so companies borrowed to invest in rigs, exploration and production. There are always an excess of federal land leases.. The regulations for federal lands are much stricter... always have been.
Advances in fracking is what drove the surge and Barry actively opposed fracking! Oil companies moved rigs out of US controlled waters to drill elsewhere because the Obama Administration shut down new drilling after the oil spill in the Gulf! Do you remember ANYTHING about what happened back then? It sure doesn't appear that you do!

No it's not. It's the path that authoritarian banana republic dictatorships take. Biden is bringing you back from the edge of turning into Brazil.
By acting like Hugo Chavez? Biden is turning the US into a shithole at a record pace. If he gets his way with his "infrastructure" spending we're going to have inflation just like a South American banana republic!

Advances in fracking is what drove the surge and Barry actively opposed fracking! Oil companies moved rigs out of US controlled waters to drill elsewhere because the Obama Administration shut down new drilling after the oil spill in the Gulf! Do you remember ANYTHING about what happened back then? It sure doesn't appear that you do!

Fracking has been in common use for many decades, but NOT in the US. Most US wells produce less than 50 bpd and there are no economies of scale.

Deepwater Horizon? Yes.. BP parceled out their safety compliance deliberately.. and cheated on safety. My brother analyzed the issues .. was hired to to so.

By acting like Hugo Chavez? Biden is turning the US into a shithole at a record pace. If he gets his way with his "infrastructure" spending we're going to have inflation just like a South American banana republic!

lolOL.. How old are you?

So what you're claiming is that there is more demand NOW than there was before the pandemic? Kindly explain why the price of gas was so much lower THEN than it is now? I'll wait...

It's not that there is more demand now than before the pandemic, but rather production declined during the pandemic and hasn't been restored to pre-pandemic levels. Lockdowns, layoffs, and no new drilling working being carried out reduced production.

OPEC reduced production by 8 million barrels a day at the start of the pandemic, and they' haven't come anywhere near to restoring production to pre-pandemic levels because the LIKE gas prices being higher. So do American petroleum companies.

Biden declared his inflation was 'transitory, temporary...

It's NOT...it's getting worse...

But as the weeks tick by, the situation keeps getting worse and inflation is showing no signs of slowing down.

CNBC host Jim Cramer said Wednesday the numbers are "astounding."

Tudor Investment Founder Paul Jones:
"It's pretty clear to me that inflation is not transitory. It's here to stay. It's probably the single biggest threat...to society"
The sooner right-wingers stop being rebels without a Cause the better. Get vaxxed!

South America is the result of 50 years of Milton Friedman's tax and economic policies as stipulated by the World Bank and the IMF in order for the right wing governments the CIA installed there to obtain financing for their governments. Since the overthrow of the right wing dictator, Venezuela has completely destabilized and whipsawed between one corrupt elitist administration and another, with no strong underpinnings in law or finance.

That's where you are now. Whipsawing between one party which gives tax breaks to billionaires, and calls working Americans "lazy" and unworthy of increased wages or safe working conditions. Republicans encourage the wealthy to import cheap illegal immigrant labour, in order to frighten working Americans into working for less than a living wage.

These are the same tax, labor and economic policies adopted by Reagan and the Republicans, which have lead to 3 major economic crashes in the past 40 years, and impoverished millions of working and middle class Americans, and accelerated by two subsequent tax cuts.

It is the Republican Party and their toxic "free market" tax and labor policies which are turning the USA into a banana republic. You're one authoritarian dictator away from being Brazil. The USA is the world's worst police state, the world's largest wage and wealth gap, and the only country in the first world where life expectancy is declining.

One of the best indicators of the health of an economy, is quite literally, the health of its people. Just look at what happened to your nation with covid. So much for having the "best health care in the world". You've got NOTHING. You're still fighting a pandemic which is essentially over with in the rest of the first world.

US oil production surged from 4.5 million bpd to 10.5 million bpd under Obama.
Despite Barry, not because of him.

The increase was on private lands that had nothing to do with Barry Hussein.

South America is the result of 50 years of Milton Friedman's tax and economic policies as stipulated by the World Bank and the IMF in order for the right wing governments the CIA installed there to obtain financing for their governments. Since the overthrow of the right wing dictator, Venezuela has completely destabilized and whipsawed between one corrupt elitist administration and another, with no strong underpinnings in law or finance.

That's where you are now. Whipsawing between one party which gives tax breaks to billionaires, and calls working Americans "lazy" and unworthy of increased wages or safe working conditions. Republicans encourage the wealthy to import cheap illegal immigrant labour, in order to frighten working Americans into working for less than a living wage.

These are the same tax, labor and economic policies adopted by Reagan and the Republicans, which have lead to 3 major economic crashes in the past 40 years, and impoverished millions of working and middle class Americans, and accelerated by two subsequent tax cuts.

It is the Republican Party and their toxic "free market" tax and labor policies which are turning the USA into a banana republic. You're one authoritarian dictator away from being Brazil. The USA is the world's worst police state, the world's largest wage and wealth gap, and the only country in the first world where life expectancy is declining.

One of the best indicators of the health of an economy, is quite literally, the health of its people. Just look at what happened to your nation with covid. So much for having the "best health care in the world". You've got NOTHING. You're still fighting a pandemic which is essentially over with in the rest of the first world.
Good Lord you can pack a ton of lies into one post.

You are a clueless dolt.

Despite Barry, not because of him.

The increase was on private lands that had nothing to do with Barry Hussein.

That's right.. presidents rarely have anything to do with oil production. Oil production increased during the Obama years because the ppb was sky high.

The sooner right-wingers stop being rebels without a Cause the better. Get vaxxed!

Seriously!!!!

Ontario is finally lifting all restrictions and basically declaring the pandemic over with next week. Gymns, movie theatres, and restaurants will have restrictions on numbers of people using the facility lifted.

I went to a baseball game with 30,000 people on October 1st. I'm planning on taking my granddaughter to her first Nutcracker this Christmas. We'll both be masked and she has to have a test to attend, but live theatre is back!!!! We would have gone last year, but of course, there were no live performances.

My sports group is planning our first "Not Going To . . . " party next weekend for Skate Canada. Our host lives in a condominium in Toronto and the condos banned anyone from the buildings except immediate family and emergency repairs. Another condo-dwelling friend had his oven fail and couldn't get it fixed until lockdowns were lifted because it wasn't an "emergency repair".

Churches are having live services again. All because Ontario is nearly 80% vaccinated. Yes we're having cases, but only 4 deaths a day, and hardly any hospitalizations - nearly all of which are the unvaxxed. We're all vaxxed with Pfizer. Every time Dumb Donald refused the vaccine Pfizer was offering, Trudeau bought all he could get, and we're swimming in the stuff. You can go to your doctor's office and get the shot.

But you can't go anywhere - like a club or a sports event, or a movie theatre, without a vaccine passport. Ford refused to even consider letting Ontario residents into live sporting events until we hit 70% vaxxed, and the lifting of all restrictions is because we hit 80%. Even restaurants where they know me, ask for my certificate before serving me.

Good Lord you can pack a ton of lies into one post.

You are a clueless dolt.

So refute it FuckBoi. Post some facts with some links and prove me wrong. You persist in calling me a liar without ever once proving I'm lying.

It's hardly surprising that a lazy, clueless and utter gullible fool like yourself doesn't have a job. You're here night and day posting. You have almost as many posts (30,000 plus) in the past 2 years as I've had in the 9 years I've been a member of this board (33,000). And my rate is only that high because my business dropped off a cliff for the 18 months of lockdown. I guess the difference is that I have a life, family, friends, and a small home crafting business that keeps me occupied.

Prove you are a liar, huh? I do it on a regular basis, so let me do it again. I'll just pull two of your many lies out of this post:

The USA is the world's worst police state, the world's largest wage and wealth gap, and the only country in the first world where life expectancy is declining.

Based on the most recent Gini index estimated from the World Bank, the five most unequal countries, in terms of wealth, are:

1. South Africa (.634)
  2. Namibia (.610)
  3. Haiti (.608)
  4. Botswana (.605)
  5. Central African Republic (.562)

The US is the ONLY country where life expectancy is declining?

Here are 11 EU countries where life expectancy fell.....................

1634922980921.png

US life expectancy is actually going up, Liar.

WHAT IS THE 2021 AVERAGE LIFE EXPECTANCY IN US?​

US life expectancy increased by 0.1% to 78.7 years over 2017 estimates according to the CDC.

The age-adjusted death rate fell 8.3 people from 731.9 deaths (2017) per 100,000 to 723.6 deaths in 2018. In 2020 the CIA estimated the US death rate at 8.35 people per 1,000 US citizens.

Last edited:
So refute it FuckBoi. Post some facts with some links and prove me wrong. You persist in calling me a liar without ever once proving I'm lying.

It's hardly surprising that a lazy, clueless and utter gullible fool like yourself doesn't have a job. You're here night and day posting. You have almost as many posts (30,000 plus) in the past 2 years as I've had in the 9 years I've been a member of this board (33,000). And my rate is only that high because my business dropped off a cliff for the 18 months of lockdown. I guess the difference is that I have a life, family, friends, and a small home crafting business that keeps me occupied.
Post some facts with some links and prove me wrong.

Done.

Once again I prove you to be a KKKanadian lying sack of dogshit. :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Forum List

Back