Going The Way Of Venezuela? Inflation Worse Than 1st Thought, A Threat To Society

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015

Biden declared his inflation was 'transitory, temporary...

It's NOT...it's getting worse...

But as the weeks tick by, the situation keeps getting worse and inflation is showing no signs of slowing down.

CNBC host Jim Cramer said Wednesday the numbers are "astounding."

Tudor Investment Founder Paul Jones:
"It's pretty clear to me that inflation is not transitory. It's here to stay. It's probably the single biggest threat...to society"

Last edited:

But as the weeks tick by, the situation keeps getting worse and inflation is showing no signs of slowing down.

Of course it's temporary, when they take 70% of your money it'll go away.

"It's pretty clear to me that inflation is not transitory. It's here to stay. It's probably the single biggest threat...to society"

Townhall????? Again????

Can't you find a legitimate website to confirm your bias????

Hey Chicken Little...we had years of double digit inflation during the Reagan years and we survived.

What we have now is a couple months of 4-5% inflation.

Hardly Venezuela huh retard

Good. I want to retire a millionaire even it that won't even pay my light bill for the year.

Hey Chicken Little...we had years of double digit inflation during the Reagan years and we survived.

What we have now is a couple months of 4-5% inflation.

Hardly Venezuela huh retard
Going back 40 years to try to make Biden look better? Dang, Biden has been a bigger problem in government before Reagan, and still is.

These same freaks were screaming that inflation was just around the corner in 2010.

Hardly topped 2% for ten years until the virus hit.

Yea believe these morons

Gas at the pump today was $3.35. Thanks liberals.
You think things are bad now? Wait until the Democrats start dumping trillions more into the economy with their "Build Back Better" happy horseshit! Joe Biden is going to go down in history as the worst President EVER when it comes to the economy! Who's advising these idiots? Hasn't ANYONE in the Biden Administration taken Macro Economics?

Gas at the pump today was $3.35. Thanks liberals.
You think things are bad now? Wait until the Democrats start dumping trillions more into the economy with their "Build Back Better" happy horseshit! Joe Biden is going to go down in history as the worst President EVER when it comes to the economy! Who's advising these idiots? Hasn't ANYONE in the Biden Administration taken Macro Economics?
You want cheap gas again?

Just shut down the country. That's how ya got it two years ago

You want cheap gas again?

Just shut down the country. That's how ya got it two years ago
Dude, gas wasn't $3.40 a gallon before the pandemic! Using that as an excuse...which you on the left are doing non stop at the moment is getting really tired.
Don't you think it's time you took responsibility for what your "green agenda" is going to do the country? You're hiding behind the pandemic and it's getting ridiculous.

The bad part is, it's only just begun. If the leftists continue in power inflation will continue getting worse.

Forum List

Back